What's new

INDIA: Building a Modern Arsenal in India

I love this thread...
Its a ONE STOP source for Indian Defence Updates...

Great Work Desi Bhai....

aww thanks Xinix, but this is nothing in front of your amazing threads, keep them coming.

aww thanks Xinix, but this is nothing in front of your amazing threads, keep them coming.

Are Desi Bhai.. ur constant encouragement is the energy that helps me make my miniature efforts here...

Thanks For the Great Great Support.. .. for which i have no words to acknowledge.

Last edited:
Are Desi Bhai.. ur constant encouragement is the energy that helps me make my miniature efforts here...

Thank For the Great Great Support.. .. for which i have no words to acknowledge.

now your making me blush at work lol i have no words to answer back, you win :P keep up the fantastic work :)

hug.jpg

aap toh purush hi nehi hai, maha purush hai maha purush lol amazing words, dont see stuff like that nowdays.

So true, Its one of my all time fav.

Thr last one which really made me laugh (clean comedy, that is) was hera pheri.

So true, Its one of my all time fav.

Thr last one which really made me laugh (clean comedy, that is) was hera pheri.

i actually liked De Dana dhan lol i thought it had a nice story with some good acting. Paresh rawal and Jhonny lever were amazing in it.

i actually liked De Dana dhan lol i thought it had a nice story with some good acting. Paresh rawal and Jhonny lever were amazing in it.

All the best was also good. Highly recommended. Esp liked the dialogue -arre dhondhu, just chill.
Another no brainer comedy was 123. O bhen da takas...sung by Javed jafry was quite funny.

Thn there ws Golmaal as well. Maya - ooo:rofl::rofl:

All the best was also good. Highly recommended. Esp liked the dialogue -arre dhondhu, just chill.
Another no brainer comedy was 123. O bhen da takas...sung by Javed jafry was quite funny.

Thn there ws Golmaal as well. Maya - ooo:rofl::rofl:

havent watched all the best, will do that soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom