What's new

'India capable of making any type of futuristic missile'

1. Japan
2. China
3. Russia/India

So India is 3rd in asia. But the 2nd fastest growing after china.

india will grow to be always second to china no way it can cross china :yahoo:also for every year china s growth doubles if this continues the chinas groeth will be times of india as of now 4times great india go go:flame:

The 2nd largest economy in Asia is either China or Japan. So its the largest. Is India the 3rd largest economy or is it South Korea.

its go in this order
1. Japan-$ 5 trillion
2. China-$ 4.7 trillion
3. India-$ 1.2 trillion
4. S.korea-$ 800 billion

Which nation is threatening India as of now? None, except for Maoists. Can you defeat them? Of course, enough said, you don't need 600 or whatever number of "advanced" aircrafts to carry out that purpose.

I gave you an advice and you again choose to speak on the matter you have little knowledge about....Are you saying that a country should spend on defence only when some other country threatens her??? what a logic...May i know what country is threatening US so why the heck they are spending money equivalent to our entire GDP???

Anyways i am out of this illogical discussion...Have a good day!!!

US being 1000s of kms away from China considers China an aggressor. It also considers Pakistan as a safe heaven for terrorists and Pak-Afghan region the most dangerous place on earth.

It's a political game, neither of the 2 countries would wage war against the other, but still, should that day come, both need to be prepared. Pakistan terrorists? So 34% increase is for counter-terrorism?

I would like to inform you that we share our border with these countries. If you being so far are concerned about their military build up, can't you see India needs to be prepared too. Pakistan is India's biggest enemy and also a close ally of China. So its India who needs to be most concerned and spend the most on its military to tackle both at the same time.

So China and Pakistan are threatening war with India, wow that's news to my ears. Quit acting so innocent.

China's military spending is way more than India's and no country in the world is threatening China. And US's military spending goes over the roof. Can you name one country that is going to wage war against US?

False, actually, the whole of the West is against Chinese policy making, and so is India. Hence, you got it the wrong way around, India wants to wage war against China, not the other way around. That's the reason why India is spending so much these few years, it's because of its aggressive policy.

None. Still they spend.
India's spending is miniscule compared to US's and China's. So it shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

No comment, you judge for yourself.

I gave you an advice and you again choose to speak on the matter you have little knowledge about....Are you saying that a country should spend on defence only when some other country threatens her??? what a logic...May i know what country is threatening US so why the heck they are spending money equivalent to our entire GDP???

Anyways i am out of this illogical discussion...Have a good day!!!

We are in a situation where we can't break the cycle of each annual defence expenditure. Economically speaking, if we cut down on our spending, everything we've set up and accomplished overseas would fall to rubble. Is India in such a situation whereas it has invested trillions in setting up systems and sustaining peace in other nations?

I thought Indians had no logic, guess you proved me wrong, or did you...

It's a political game, neither of the 2 countries would wage war against the other, but still, should that day come, both need to be prepared. Pakistan terrorists? So 34% increase is for counter-terrorism?

First of all. The hike was necessity considering the situation in the reagion. Further more it is very low percentage of GDP....not even crossed 4%.

So China and Pakistan are threatening war with India, wow that's news to my ears. Quit acting so innocent.

I do not believe China or India will ever go into war. Both are way matured nations. Even going by their statments/action, both avoid any sort of conflicts. Infact, there are improving relations between them.

False, actually, the whole of the West is against Chinese policy making, and so is India. Hence, you got it the wrong way around, India wants to wage war against China, not the other way around. That's the reason why India is spending so much these few years, it's because of its aggressive policy.

Please let us know the logic why and how India wants a war with China. Also it is not India alone who is spending. Even there are multiple thing attached with India's increased spending. One of them is sixth pay commission if you have ever head of. I have already told the % of GDP is almost same.

It seems you are too interested with Indo-China war. But much to your discomfort it is not going to happen.
:coffee:

Last edited:
We are in a situation where we can't break the cycle of each annual defence expenditure. Economically speaking, if we cut down on our spending, everything we've set up and accomplished overseas would fall to rubble. Is India in such a situation whereas it has invested trillions in setting up systems and sustaining peace in other nations?

I thought Indians had no logic, guess you proved me wrong, or did you...

this guy had so far only questioned only indian defence spending which is not even half of china,at a time when america is only concentrating on china

r u really an american,or some cofused chinese lurking behind u.s flag:undecided:

this guy had so far only questioned only indian defence spending which is not even half of china,at a time when america is only concentrating on china

r u really an american,or some cofused chinese lurking behind u.s flag:undecided:

Am I America or its policy makers? I think not. I am free to represent myself and my views, so why are you being so defensive? I can be American without the need to act and behave the same way as Bush or Obama.

First of all. The hike was necessity considering the situation in the reagion. Further more it is very low percentage of GDP....not even crossed 4%.

I do not believe China or India will ever go into war. Both are way matured nations. Even going by their statments/action, both avoid any sort of conflicts. Inface, there are improving relations between them.

Please let us know the logic why and how India wants a war with China. Also it is not India alone who is spending. Even there are multiple thing attached with India's increased spending. One of them is sixth pay commission if you have ever head of. I have already told the % of GDP is almost same.

It seems you are too interested with Indo-China war. But much to your discomfort it is not going to happen.
:coffee:

You have successfully avoided answering my question completely. I asked, why is there a need for India to arm itself to the extent it has when there are hardly any threats from formidable foes. You, my friend, have turned my questions into warmonger statements.

and is it really necessary for indians to reply him....utter waste of bandwidth...:angry:

and is it really necessary for indians to reply him....utter waste of bandwidth...:angry:

Hypocritical are you? Why did you respond to my matters if your bandwidth is out of your financial ground?

This show's how much knowledge you have in this area.:no::no:

Hence, you got it the wrong way around, India wants to wage war against China, not the other way around. That's the reason why India is spending so much these few years, it's because of its aggressive policy.

India wants to wage war against China.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I prefer the term defend against China.:bounce::bounce:

Hypocritical are you? Why did you respond to my matters if your bandwidth is out of your financial ground?

why are you derailing the thread with off topic and troll

i know you are chinese and using multiple IDs as a Indian Im_bud_bud

i seldom reply to someone like you...i was talking to the indians out here..dont poke your small nose in every matter..

and yes you dont have to worry about my financial ground.. i have enough personnel working for me to worry about that sire..this was my last reply to you in this thread ...now go on doing what you do best..

India wants to wage war against China, not the other way around. That's the reason why India is spending so much these few years, it's because of its aggressive policy.

Please understand the sub continent politics before you post anything. What made you say that India wants to wage a war? Don't make silly comments.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom