What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

lol you all got hooked up on 106km? Who will explain the 15.000 km border with Pakistan? For comparison, the circumference of Earth is ~40.000km.
Sounds like engineers that can't do basic math were preparing this report. Must be those 30% Chi-bots posted articles about.....

Statement is even more puzzling since the border length is given in this official Indian gov. pdf file

http://mha.nic.in/pdfs/BM_MAN-IN-PAK(E).pdf

Even when defending India you can't stop mentioning "Chi-bots". :lol:

And by the way, it's not a 15000 km border with Pakistan, learn to read.

One must be pretty dumb not to understand this.

Then tell me how India "patrols" their border with Afghanistan?

We have a land border of a length of about 15,000 kms with Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, China, Bangladesh and Myanmar, and even a small length of 106 kms with Afghanistan.

We patrol these borders using a variety of measures – from sophisticated radars to camel-mounted border guards.

Border guards, where?

Even when defending India you can't stop mentioning "Chi-bots". :lol:

And by the way, it's not a 15000 km border with Pakistan, learn to read.

Do you see defense of India or an attempt at mockery? Learn to read....you cant even score points on me when i slip up at 3.40 AM chi-boy! :smokin:

Do you see defense of India or an attempt at mockery? Learn to read....you cant even score points on me when i slip up at 3.40 AM chi-boy! :smokin:

No, I was overwhelmed with your inability to read simple sentences and making a fool out of yourself, Indian-boy. :wave:

You are regularly overwhelmed, but not out of the reason you cite above.

It's not hard to see who was overwhelmed here, Indian-boy. :D

lol you all got hooked up on 106km? Who will explain the 15.000 km border with Pakistan? For comparison, the circumference of Earth is ~40.000km.
Sounds like engineers that can't do basic math were preparing this report. Must be those 30% Chi-bots posted articles about.....

It's not hard to see who was overwhelmed here, Indian-boy. :D

It is alright, bask while you can, these oppurtunities are rare as a smog free day in Beijing for you, so enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. I don't mind, children must win sometimes so they dont loose morale.

It is alright, bask while you can, these oppurtunities are rare as a smog free day in Beijing for you, so enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. I don't mind, children must win sometimes so they dont loose morale.

If you still don't understand your basic mistake here Indian-boy, I'm sure there would be many of your fellow Indians willing to explain it to you. :D

If you still don't understand your basic mistake here Indian-boy, I'm sure there would be many of your fellow Indians willing to explain it to you. :D

Of course i understand it, i even edited it out before anyone quoted and posted it. It is evident from the time stamps of my posts and consequent posts. I even made a post about it along the lines of fail trolling.
You really are shortsighted for someone that is trying to come out as smart. Looks like that smog free day in Beijing has ended for you. So soon....

Indian media is unnecessarily cause conflict again. And the Indians here are using this thread to bully Pakistanis. This bully attitude has got to stop.

india map

IndiaMap_tourism.gif

you gotta be kidding me ! not only did they included azad Kashmir & gilgit-baltistan in it heck they have even put Shaksgam valley & aksai chin along with demhcok in to it :woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom