What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

Guys, you forgot.

India is world superpower, best in economy, health, and military. They can even beat Grey's in warfare, and by 2030 the cabs will be lamborghinis, and white people will come to study in india

Why it surprising you. Shaksgam valley is the part of Jammu and Kashmir, you guys always weep about UN resolution but handed over this territory to China violating the resolution.
Aksai Chin is the part of Ladakh region, India-China tensions started with Aksai Chin.

mate i understand & i am not arguing regarding the Kashmir issue but just pointing out the inaccuracy in the map depicting the whole region as part of India which is not the ground reality & also how can one patrol an area with guards & sensors when one doesn't even have it

Hindu army is present on Gilgistan border but on Afghan side.

please mate stop posting nonsense for a change

it is not the coreect map

Pakistan does not claim the whole of Kashmir but as a disputed territory heck we don't even claim gigit-baltistan & azad Kashmir our part but we address it as "Pakistan control Kashmir" as per the united nation

here according to the govt of pakistan

Did you forget the controversy about Pakistan's map in Imran Khan's book. :cheesy::cheesy: We referred those territory as Pak Adhikrit(Maqbooza) Kashmir.

Unlike Pakistan we don't consider Kashmir as disputed land but Indian territory because Maharaja signed accession Paper. So, till we don't come to any decision over LOC as IB, we consider Afghanistan sharing border with India.

if you want an academic discussion based on ground reality then i am interested but if you will resort to rhetorics then there is only one reply

http://flipthatbird.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/middle-finger-of-apocalypse.jpg

Flip the bird all you like, but really--what ground reality ? We know you occupy a certain portion of kashmir. That little fact is also taught along with the map in all schools ( state and central syllabus schemes alike ). The thing is, I know for a fact that Indian administration is not very keen on "conquering" GB at all. But so long as you keep putting off legitimizing LoC as international border, we have no choice but to act on our interests. If we reclaim the WHOLE of Kashmir in the process, you have only yourself to blame.

Seems Indian Education dont work, since IOKashmiri people still name their address as IOK, mourn on August 15, and raise Pakistani flag in IOK's biggest city, Sri Nagar.

india claims gilgit baltistan as its own territory,thus the official position is that we share the boundary with afghanistan,though practically,there is no such thing.

mate i understand & i am not arguing regarding the Kashmir issue but just pointing out the inaccuracy in the map depicting the whole region as part of India which is not the ground reality & also how can one patrol an area with guards & sensors when one doesn't even have it.

Ground reality is GB and so called Azad Kashmir, Shaksgam valley and Aksai Chin all were part of princely state of Jammu and Kashmir and Maharaja handed all of it to India by accession. You got these lands without any documents(accession document or surrender document).

And in the article border with Afghanistan is written in isolated way and patrolling was not for that part. Yahan baal ki khaal nikalne ki koi zarurat nahi.

india claims gilgit baltistan as its own territory,thus the official position is that we share the boundary with afghanistan,though practically,there is no such thing.

india has g-b as its own territory when pigs fly...

mate i understand & i am not arguing regarding the Kashmir issue but just pointing out the inaccuracy in the map depicting the whole region as part of India which is not the ground reality & also how can one patrol an area with guards & sensors when one doesn't even have it

please mate stop posting nonsense for a change

sir,respect.:police:

india has g-b as its own territory when pigs fly...

and pakistan will have to make the whole of pakistan fly,to get kashmir valley.

plz mate,stop your troll posts.

btw,welcome back.

When do you plan of surgically attaching wings to your body ? I think you may have to come to India for cheap plastic surgery solutions. World class facilities, i hear.

did you just call me a pig? manners, son...

--

no thanks, dont want my kidney stolen...

How exactly does India "patrol" this claimed border with Afghanistan?

Just like you patrol in Arunachal Pradesh and South China sea. :D

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

We don't patrol in these area. But lay claim on it. If you think it's only India who put whole disputed area in official map. Then you are wrong. China doesn't control Arunachal Pradesh but China include Arunachal Pradesh in their official map. They do same in South China region.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom