What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

TO indians , i dont really know about kashmir too much . The average indian here is friendly and we have no problems with indians , we are just closer to Pakistan. I think they support cyprus issue and after we ourselves declare it another turkish city or state then they can recognize. Does indians like israel more or iran? i see some here really like cooperation with israel but say also we like iran while they are enemies . you see. Also i see nothing wrong trying to solve the issue . Its a peacefull call.
good. Become friendly with India. We need no friends.

TO indians , i dont really know about kashmir too much . The average indian here is friendly and we have no problems with indians , we are just closer to Pakistan. I think they support cyprus issue and after we ourselves declare it another turkish city or state then they can recognize. Does indians like israel more or iran? i see some here really like cooperation with israel but say also we like iran while they are enemies . you see. Also i see nothing wrong trying to solve the issue . Its a peacefull call.

India is always willing to solve the issue with Kashmir , and happy with the statues quo , we are ready to forget the bloody history and move on.

but it's Pakistan which is adamant on regaining. other half of Kashmir through war , cross border terrorism, etc.

if they mind their own business in parts of Kashmir which they are administrating and let India to do the same in our part.. but no they are even ready to eat grass to bring India on the knees..so the game is still on.

We will not give India an inch of Kashmir. The people get to decide their fate, not the Indian state.

That KSA is acting as a double agent for Pakistan. That they are preteding that they are getting cozy with Indians on the suggestion of Pakistan to cheat on us...:woot:

BTW KSA is actually acting on its own interest by completely Wahhabizing Pakistan. Once the Wahhabization is complete and Pakistan becomes a de-facto Saudi satellite state, then its show time in Iran.

"You wanted to say that India is acting as a double agent for Israel. that they are pretending they are getting cozy with the OIC on the suggestion of Israel to cheat on OIC...:taz:

BTW India is actually acting on its own interest by completely hindutvizing Israel. Ounce the Hindutvasisation is complete and Israel becomes a de-facto an Indian satellite state (or vice-versa), than it is show time in Iran. But you couldn't, you had to project your sick inner mind on others.

But you forgot that the OIC knows your machinations...

OIC can simply cut ties with India, so no oil to India. India is making Iran an enemy too by covertly siding with Israel, so no oil from Iran Either. India is toothless, out of business and back to stone age for good, no need for war with India when it comes to OIC, and this is the least OIC can do to big mouthed India.
With all my respect to the loved ones.

I do not know why we care so much about peoples view on Kashmir. Its done deal for us, whatever people say does not matter and OIC is nothing anyways. We are doing our level best to make sure that OCI considers our position when speaking on Kashmir and we have been very effective this year. As an when our clout grows with time, this will get even better.

Kashmir issues is settled, lets call cheers.

We will not give India an inch of Kashmir. The people get to decide their fate, not the Indian state.

The Arabs don't get to decide this.

You go back to your sand dunes and deal with what is happening in Syria, Bahrain and other places in the desert.

We people of the subcontinent will deal with it as we see fit.

The Arabs don't get to decide this.

You go back to your sand dunes and deal with what is happening in Syria, Bahrain and other places in the desert.

We people of the subcontinent will deal with it as we see fit.

Indians never cease to amaze me.:lol:

I think you got a little confused mate. We already have 2/3rds of Kashmir, thats a WHOLE LOT of inches! :D
You wont get an inch of that territory though! Not that your capable of taking it either! ;)

Indians never cease to amaze me.:lol:

Never mind the stupid Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and so on.

Worry about the retribution of Allah that is coming your way......

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading Shiakilling Video +18 - YouTube

As God said to Musa, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a limb for a limb, a life for a life"

Nothing will be forgotten or forgiven. It is all coming back to you.......

Mere Baba (a.s) Ke Azadar - Hashim Sisters (2012) - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom