What's new

India cuts off internet for millions to catch single person

Yes, I'm sure you are proud of killing millions of Hindu Pakistanis. That is expected from Muslims, always killing others. There is a reason why Muslims are considered - well I don't need to tell you.

But you were not fighting to ensure a Muslim Bangladesh - you were fighting to prevent the creation of Bangladesh, and you failed miserably. We cut your Pakistan into two, and more than half of the then Pakistanis ceased to be Pakistanis. It was humiliation of the highest order - deal with it.

Bangla was always a thousand miles away from us, they caught in very quickly about what had to be done

Our actions against Hindus ensured freedom for Muslims in Bangla, the Bangladeshi themselves have continued where we left off

There are 2 billion Muslims, we are enough to hate any enemy

Tenu menu bund shund fuddi shuddi sulle mulle is all I heard in this thread.

This Santa Banta Dabbu Sardar probably looks like Daler Mehndi.
aa gya mausam teri chudai da

tare gin gin... nigga

Let him answer his sins, all of you need to understand where sikhi comes from, at this point the whole conversation is about who plays us better, none of you can.

Nobody on this side is trying to play you. We’ve never been allies. Save for the Sikhs in Pakistan, the rest of you are dogs on the leash of bhaiiyyas and gujratis. Once marauders targeting elderly men, women and children, your people are now hunted in your own homes and destined to be chased away as long as Canada exists. Such is your fate.

Karthapur was established by IK out of humanitarian/religious reasons, not because anybody is interested in ‘controlling’ a lost cause nation with no honor.

Are you idiot or trying hard to be one ? Don't tell who I am when u urself are not sure who is what. See me DP and tagline and then sit back n relax
abe chill kar, nobody is "playing" anyone

we're squaddies, play for the same team.. I'll always have your back, bro.
Everyone relax, we aren’t brothers till you prove it, and when you manage to, dont care.

No **** given or taken as usual.

Kar di na sahi gal, 12 jad baje si jado teri maa bhena tedi laaj sikhha ne rakhi si, twanu paidaishi mar jana si je 12 na bajde sikha de mughalo de samne, ja ve fuddu

Jinnah?

Will try to be the least offensive I can; it’s obvious as daylight who is the dog on a leash right now!

Pakistan as it existed went the Jinnah way, now there’s something called bangladesh, all i took was 1971.

What still matters is punjab ruined for that.

Well, congrats bengalis!
Punjab wasn't ruined, half of it was saved and half of it was thrown to the wolves.

Nice cope though, Sikhs will soon be a page in a history book only.

In fact had Jinnah listened to the others, you would have been 50% stakeholder in 5th largest economy. Instead, right now you are 100% stakeholder in a nation begging in front of all for some chindi $$.
5th largest economy because its an overpopulated nation of Pajeets.

You're acting like we lost out on being American or Chinese.

Punjab wasn't ruined, half of it was saved and half of it was thrown to the wolves.

Nice cope though, Sikhs will soon be a page in a history book only.
Ironic, the punjab we talking about is east of the radcliffe, west of it try speaking punabi, bhaiya Urdu waleya ne tenu paindu sharma dena…:lol:

Sharm kar bhrawa, punjabi >religion.

Ironic, the punjab we talking about is east of the radcliffe, west of it try speaking punabi, bhaiya Urdu waleya ne tenu paindu sharma dena…:lol:

Religion becomes infused with a people as it greatly impacts their culture and lifestyle, you feel dissociated even with same ethnics who don't belong to it.

This can be observed worldwide apart from India and Pakistan. Especially if your religion is Islam.

Albania had a whole crisis over it where they created a phrase that their religion is Albanian because of the divide it was causing.

Another example can be the Pashtuns, despite their culture itself aligning with conservative Islam, someone who is a murtad is not claimed because they feel disassociated.

black-boy-reaction.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom