What's new

India cuts off internet for millions to catch single person

Well as you have verily demonstrated, you are nobody, let us both get over it for now.
You Sikhs are real nobodies. No one takes you seriously. You are a joke.

Both India & Pakistan use you as canon fodder.

You probably married your sister to get a visa.

Clean totti of whiteys and brag about Jatt Sikh master race online.

You Sikhs are real nobodies. No one takes you seriously. You are a joke.

Both India & Pakistan uses you as canon fodder.

Clean totti of whiteys and brag about Jatt Sikh master race online.
I just got over this whole shitshow why I shouldn't abuse Islam with @Sinnerman108 , , ill let him explain it to you since im too young and raw for this kind of shitshow you guys like to puddle in.

Dont know about sikhs or islam, but I am just a nobody if that pleases your tiny ego, carry on.

I just got over this whole shitshow why I shouldn't abuse Islam with @Sinnerman108 , , ill let him explain it to you since im too young and raw for this kind of shitshow you guys like to puddle in.

Dont know about sikhs or islam, but I am just a nobody if that pleases your tiny ego, carry on.

Again ,
is it worth it ?

What is at stake on an internet forum ?
NOTHING.

Learn to be selective and decide where your next neuron should be invested in and for what purpose and gain.

I am not a Muslim.

There are two types of Seeks:

1) Pro Pakistan ones who will demand Khaliastan and pick up arms. Kill fellow pro India Seeks like Bhindranwaale.

2) Pro India ones who will take bullets for Bhaiyyas & Gujaratis. And kill Khalistani Seeks ( K P Gill).

I don't care who is right or wrong. I am just happy there will be less Seeks & Punjabis in the end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom