What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

Hi Chinese-Dragon,
Did the mayhem here surprise you? It has happened earlier (both you and i know it) and will continue.
So. IMO its better to be a detached observer than to be trapped in some Maya-Jaal. :cheers:

Good advice buddy. :azn:

@Justanobserver, strange coincidence, but I was just thinking of the exact same quote you have in your signature before I came on this thread.

read your posts about how indians perceive chinese as weak and etc etc.

Nice, you are now just refusing to acknowledge the facts. Let me prove this to you once for all and if you feel like it you are welcome to offer an apology:

------------------------
The Chinese didn't want to make an enemy of India to begin with and only entered the battled to repel India's "forward" troops, after we made our point and offered peace and you now think the Chinese did that because it didn't have the balls?? lol... If India is full of people with your mentality then I see no hope of India settling land disputes with any of your neighbours.
------------------------

Thank you! Without over-generalizing, that's the point I was trying to make to "Jackdaws" and the likes, they do not take their neighbours' restraints on the disputes as a gesture of diplomatic good will, instead they take it as a sign of weakness and laugh at China for "not having the balls" to invade India more, utter childishness.

Have you guys thought about maybe, just maybe the Chinese have no interests in invading India? And maybe China will be happy just to find a way to peacefully settle the land dispute? But I guess anything other than war will be perceived by Jackdaws as weakness.
------------------------
Please do bookmark this thread and come back to read it repeatedly until you finally get the our debated points.

I for one, on the contrary, will ignore what was said by some indian members here and hope at least China will be able to find a peaceful way to settle the disputes with India regardless of being perceived as weak or not.

------------------------

Any more dear Abir? Now before you accuse me of anything else, can you please be a grown up and offer me an apology?

I know what I said and avoid overgeneralising, I suggest you do the same one day.

Back
Top Bottom