What's new

India deploys 36,000 extra troops on Chinese border

We will talk when you start playing a real man's sport like Cricket or Tennis - else you can win all the medals on offer on stuff like the trampoline and synchronized diving - "sports" which no body cares about. There are 4-5 world sports - Soccer, Tennis, Cricket, Golf and Hockey and barring soccer India is amongst the top nations in the world and in Asia in the rest of them. China is a laggard in all of them which is hardly surprising.

This is Indian talk! Loser giving all the excuse.

LOL - a Chinese propaganda video????? Is that all you have to offer? I have seen more convincing videos on aliens invading Nevada. Where is an Instrument of Surrender?

:smitten::smitten:"How can you mend a broken heart?" how can you stop the "tears" from fallen down?:yahoo:

Let's not even forget the weaponry. Chinese had machines guns while India had rifles. We would have a better chance of winning if we sent the Indian troops with opium to bribe the Chinese.

Yeah, you WOULD have won if you did this... you WOULD have got more medals if you did that... :rolleyes:

Just poor excuses.

Even today your leaders kowtow on almost every single issue from Tibet to Taiwan.

If you think that China has no balls, then I wonder what India is, after being humiliated not only in 1962 but also kowtowing to the CCP on every major issue even today.

Yeah, you WOULD have won if you did this... you WOULD have got more medals if you did that... :rolleyes:

Just poor excuses.

Even today your leaders kowtow on almost every single issue from Tibet to Taiwan.

If you think that China has no balls, then I wonder what India is, after being humiliated not only in 1962 but also kowtowing to the CCP on every major issue even today.

Exactly, but oh well, let this shameless loser continue to enjoy his mental mast......and yes, "India won the 1962 Sino-Indo war" no doubt:yahoo:

Good point. :tup:

By the way the Indian army had a battalion of light tanks for each sector during the 1962 war while the PLA had nothing comparable. Don't let him lie to you. The Indian army didn't lack equipment, it lacked courage and leadership.

You should read the pages I scanned from the memoir of an Indian officer talking about how the Hindu mentality has hampered Indian military performance.The author served in the Indian army during 1962 as a Captain of infantry, so I'd think he knows what he is talking about more so than some keyboard warriors ;)

Just poor excuses.

There is a difference between "would" and "could". I don't hold it against you though for not knowing the difference.

And I didn't say anything about India winning more medals - either "could" or "would". I congratulate China on winning its many medals even if it is not in real sports. So don't lie.

By the way the Indian army had a battalion of light tanks for each sector during the 1962 war while the PLA had nothing comparable. Don't let him lie to you. The Indian army didn't lack equipment, it lacked courage and leadership.

Thanks for the information, I really need to read up more regarding that particular war. :tup:

Exactly, but oh well, let this shameless loser continue to enjoy his mental mast......and yes, "India won the 1962 Sino-Indo war" no doubt:yahoo:

LOL - another lie - they just keep rolling in. I never insinuated that India won the war - I merely asked you to furnish a Treaty or Instrument of Surrender. I wonder how all the Chinese on this forum suffer from the same affliction - compulsive lying.

Back
Top Bottom