What's new

India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV

Status
Not open for further replies.
we tested our first H-Bomb almost 50 years ago, we couldn't make our JL-2 into active service until this year. so it took us almost 50 years to get it done. india failed its H-Bomb 10 years ago, now aiming a JL-2 style missile.

I am wondering whether indian armed forces can get it in another 50 years.

of course, I won't be surprised if some members here are going to tell me "india is going to do it better than China", we saw LCA/Arjun, we know what those big mouths are capable of.

Your hateful and crap reflects that we are on right track and you are being scared.

BTW, India develops many religions thousands of year ago and even exported it to china when you are going to switch from imported communism to imported buddhism..........again?

Yes. Above all this is the first time revealed that India developing a 6000 km range SLBM!!!!! We never heard about Agni-6 before.

it may well be in its final design face, or else i dont see any reason for drdo to release such info.
If it is indeed true, then its going to be a true ICBM in evry sense and i dont see drdo officials being so stupid that they wud release an info on a revelutionary new class missile just in its initial phase of development.
anyway i hope to see it within 4 yrs or so.
bst f luck again:tup:

Your hateful and crap reflects that we are on right track and you are being scared.

BTW, India develops many religions thousands of year ago and even exported it to china when you are going to switch from imported communism to imported buddhism..........again?

really??
are'nt u even a least bit ashamed, replying to low life trolls like him:hitwall::hitwall:

Title reads- India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV-

Decade Later the title will read- India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV-

Decade Later the title will read- India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV-

May be you are right cause our scientist dnt know the paint job like you
Your scientists did PHD in pain job :lol:

you can keep talk whatever you want. I pointed out a simple fact, a simple fact that was observed and reported by Chinese: it takes decades to develop SLBM with that range.

you can keep talk whatever you want. I pointed out a simple fact, a simple fact that was observed and reported by Chinese: it takes decades to develop SLBM with that range.

so who told you that this missile will be ready tomorrow ??

Just look at the report of K series missiles (Even K-4 tested ones). They will be ready in 2016-2017 time frame

:lol: Nice DP. With morale like that, you are one to talk!

All we need is an indian flavor in our anger- and the morale will touch the sky-

May be you are right cause our scientist dnt know the paint job like you
Your scientists did PHD in pain job :lol:

Lol- so you got PHD in what?- PHD in Indigenous Failures :lol

As i said thousands times including this :
Pakistan missiles never failed ,and always ready to inducted after 1 or 2 test unlike others..

first try to make your own (your own not Chinese) SLV first cause after paint job you cant understand failure :rofl:

Ok first we try to make our own- while you keep doing Doctorate on indigenous failures :D= Arjunk- LCA- so many failures to name :lol:

Ok first we try to make our own- while you keep doing Doctorate on indigenous failures :D= Arjunk- LCA- so many failures to name :lol:

Ya I heart about your Al Khalid even your reject Chinese Gun on that. And select some others Gun

But why ?? :lol:

JF17 ? Joke ?? :cheesy: Even Zimbambe not want this super duper fighter
I wish you induct only JF17 in your airforce in large no :rofl:
best of luck for next batch :lol:

Team DRDO has been Going Smooth on R&D , It has been enhancing its facilities, a 6000Km range Missile wouldnt be a Problem when We have 2 Govt+1 Pvt World Class Design and testing Laboratories in India... Indian Pvt Industry has been supporting the Defense establishments in a Well Established manner.... India now has state of the art facilities and Skillful Laborers to do this job perfectly... Good luck to DRDO, as In Future, these are the Institutions which would decide the Strategic Interests of the Country....

As long as we are having fun with prophecies, Another title may read,

USA takes out another Terrorist compound in the middle of Islamabad thru the use of stealth drones firing stealth Hellfires

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom