What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

:tup:
Chalo thik hai, delete kar leta hoon. Aisa karne se mera kuch nahi bigadta :D Usko jo karna hai woh karega, let that be.

Arre bachon jaisi baaten na kar. Kisiko pata bhi chal gaya who started to kya ho jaaega. I want u to step up and do the needful. Patentneer se uske posts main delete karwa lunga. Thread khatab ho jaaega. Samajh baat ko.

@patentneer

I requested Gujju to delete all the personal attack messages as this thread doesnt deserve them at all. On the otherside I promised him to request you tp do the same.

This thread is only for Indian pics not personal stuff. So I request you to delete all ur unwarrented messages and @TheGujju will do his.

Regards.

1. My request for a translation pending, still.
  2. Gujjus's talk of deleting all bs so far. Check, I did.
  3. This Gujju kid- pls. teach him to write letters (posts) of apology; :mod: his puppa, didn't!
    Gujju really , Kid's more into abuse, snark attack and trolling and enjoyed himself, at my cost; rather then focus on development. This is not acceptable behaviour on a public forum, anywhere. Thrashing is in order, smash him.
  4. Pls. pm me so I follow up on your request, thanks.
  5. back to development issues re: India, check:
Meanwhile, Modi's win is ok with Obama who's got 3 yrs. of his 2'nd term.
Dr. Condoleeza Rice says past is past re: Modi. The good Dr. on India, Af.-Pak.
(She was NSA, US Sec. of State, Most Powerful Woman in History etc.)

Condoleezza: US will work with Narendra Modi if he becomes PM:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US will work with Narendra Modi if he becomes PM: Condoleezza Rice - YouTube

Devil's Advocate : Gujarat riots no longer an issue, left the past ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FdtZ8R-QdlY']Devil's Advocate - Gujarat riots no longer an issue, left the past behind: Condoleezza - YouTube
[/URL]

Last edited:
Arre bachon jaisi baaten na kar. Kisiko pata bhi chal gaya who started to kya ho jaaega. I want u to step up and do the needful. Patentneer se uske posts main delete karwa lunga. Thread khatab ho jaaega. Samajh baat ko.

Cannot seem to delete my posts. I guess only mods can do that. Plus, I believe we have agreed to stop this but this guy does not seem to get it.....(see previous posts). Not that I care but you need two hands to clap.

^^^

Blah-Blah-Blah ... still smash ya, you loser.
  • What's with the meh, myeh mehh ... "he insulted my floozy puppa and petti-coaty mumma".
How? When, where. Any proof?

You post no pic.'s of your hi-fi puppa's architectural work to counter my fave H. Contractor, you call me all kind of names you abusive slumdog , you challenge my ideas ghetto sh*t while you can't string 2 proper sentences together never mind penning your thoughts or taking someone on in writing, you 1/2 literate twit you can't even come up with any evidence to back up your bombastic bs, and you dare other people's religious and spiritual beliefs.

wtf are you?

Now, go to puppa or we'll send you to your room, and still smash you.

Last edited:
Buddh International F1 Circuit, Greater Noida, UP

1393810_537901106285475_1237054506_n.jpg

1004645_536940299714889_1670902599_n.jpg

1379610_533678306707755_214884375_n.jpg

1383505_533678433374409_48042259_n.jpg

7971_533711940037725_61898096_n.jpg

1005659_533711943371058_2099660691_n.jpg

1384380_533713143370938_1418293927_n.jpg

1379408_534350183307234_152546509_n.jpg

cc: Buddh International on Facebook

^^ It is sad that we can not have a grand prix this year..... Hope we can have it in 2015 season....

Well India looks better than I expected but still behind Brazil.

Last edited:
I am not really..... Because berni withdrawn due to specific reason.... Govt was taxing them beyond a point....

Let's hope that someone in the right place uses his brain at the right time, and that everything works out for the best.

My friend is an engineer working there.Lucky bastard!

Very lucky indeed. The Bastard. :D

^^ It is sad that we can not have a grand prix this year..... Hope we can have it in 2015 season....

The hype around F1 feels so artificial to me in India though. Precious few bother to surround themselves with the rule changes, the technology involved, and more importantly, the criterion for what constitutes a Formula 1 car.

The hype around F1 feels so artificial to me in India though. Precious few bother to surround themselves with the rule changes, the technology involved, and more importantly, the criterion for what constitutes a Formula 1 car.

Well there are lot of support in Formula 1 in india... Im one... and i know lot of them who follows this sport..... But the problem with F1 is it will take at least 2 to 3 season to really understand the game... then you will start enjoying it

Well there are lot of support in Formula 1 in india... Im one... and i know lot of them who follows this sport..... But the problem with F1 is it will take at least 2 to 3 season to really understand the game... then you will start enjoying it

I WAS a former F1 follower. Gradually got disillusioned with how tightly closed the competition actually is. The top 3 teams always walk away with the championships, and the teams with limited funds are never in the fray.

Besides, I've asked a few enthusiastic supporters of F1 on why they don't follow F3 or Nascar or Indy 500 or Le Mans or Paris-Dakar if they're really motorsports enthusiasts, only to get really patchy answers. F1 has been 'fed' to India rather than Indians having a genuine interest in Motorsports.

Most F1 enthusiasts haven't even heard of our JK Tyre National Rally Championships. That's only because of the low hype our motorsports events generate and are the true indicator of our 'love' for the sport. One cannot appreciate the nuances of F1 without having followed other motorsport events, IMO.

I WAS a former F1 follower. Gradually got disillusioned with how tightly closed the competition actually is. The top 3 teams always walk away with the championships, and the teams with limited funds are never in the fray.

Besides, I've asked a few enthusiastic supporters of F1 on why they don't follow F3 or Nascar or Indy 500 or Le Mans or Paris-Dakar if they're really motorsports enthusiasts, only to get really patchy answers. F1 has been 'fed' to India rather than Indians having a genuine interest in Motorsports.

Most F1 enthusiasts haven't even heard of our JK Tyre National Rally Championships. That's only because of the low hype our motorsports events generate and are the true indicator of our 'love' for the sport. One cannot appreciate the nuances of F1 without having followed other motorsport events, IMO.

You may be right.... But i was talking about those followers who follow f1 before BIC.......But i am disappointed with the new engine...... it sounds like a splendor which has a silencer flute removed.... the only advantage, you can hear the driver on the radio clearly.....

Back
Top Bottom