What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Because we have our jewish ancestry. Also, please take your substandard low class excreted mentality to not understand diversity nature of India. Infact a person like you having Indian flag itself is a shame which goes against the tolerant and diverse nature of India.

The bottomline is, agar kisi cheez ki akkal nahin ho to poochh lete hain. gober nahin ugalte. :)

Not being intolerant or anything. But you people just come across as low self esteem a** kissers. Nothing else.

I highly doubt all people putting up that flag have jewish ancestry. Anyway, If I had jewish ancestry i'd still not put any other flag besides India. If you have more allegiance towards Israel, feel free to remove Indian flag.

Okay. back to topic.

Don't spoil this thread. Open another one to discuss this issue. Cheers. :D

Bangalore

India%2520and%2520Dubai%2520Nov%25202012%2520193.JPG
India%2520and%2520Dubai%2520Nov%25202012%2520002.JPG

Sometimes I find it pretty strange when I see that some members really do believe that High rises and sparkling cities area real signs of development!!

Infact they are.High rises shows the growing industrialization of the country.They are after effect not a cause unto itself.If development comes then high rises are bound to come.

Sometimes I find it pretty strange when I see that some members really do believe that High rises and sparkling cities area real signs of development!!

I'd agree with you if I saw that all that was happening in India was skyscraper construction, but that simply isn't the case. Devlopment is happening in the form of roads,utilities,hopstials etc too. Skyscrapers are just the most obvious and "in your face" signs of development but they are not the ONLY ones.

Not being intolerant or anything. But you people just come across as low self esteem a** kissers. Nothing else.

I highly doubt all people putting up that flag have jewish ancestry. Anyway, If I had jewish ancestry i'd still not put any other flag besides India. If you have more allegiance towards Israel, feel free to remove Indian flag.

Okay. back to topic.

O akkal ke dhakkan. ask Webster why are 2 flags allowed? One is nationality other ur location. When i created this profile, i was at that place.

Dont generalize and plz for heaven sake dont tell us which flag to put and which not to.

^^^

A gentle reminder Warrior, we don't take abusive or degrading personal attacks here, we are not that type of thread. Rang-de, Akash A., pls. catch my drift. Mind your manners or carry on ... at another thread perhaps?

A simple report to mods insures a ban on repeat offenders.

What a pic.:

tiger-with-jeep-and-elephan.jpg

(C) Dr. CJ Meadows near the Tiger Center, Kanha Nature Reserve, India

^^^

A gentle reminder Warrior, we don't take abusive or degrading personal attacks here, we are not that type of thread. Mind your manners or carry on ... at another thread perhaps?

What a pic.:

tiger-with-jeep-and-elephan.jpg

(C) Dr. CJ Meadows near the Tiger Center, Kanha Nature Reserve, India

Hey kiddo dont derail the thread with your stupid pics .
I mean whats the development that pic shows ; tiger walking across the street ?? :lol:

Yaar, Koi Cyber City ke pics lagao. DLF- Phase 5 if possible. Some out of the world Commercial Infrastructure u will see.

O akkal ke dhakkan. ask Webster why are 2 flags allowed? One is nationality other ur location. When i created this profile, i was at that place.

Dont generalize and plz for heaven sake dont tell us which flag to put and which not to.

Akal ka dhakan tera baap. Ch*tiye.

Lete raho muh me goron ka.

Back
Top Bottom