What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Sorry, I don't translate and you are lucky I'm not writing in French whiicis a

Patentneer bhai,
May I suggest that you make your posts in bullet points instead of long sentences.

You tend to touch upon 5-6 different topics in 1 sentence. It is ok if one is writing notes for himself, but when one is writing on a forum (with the objective that others read it and understand it), then it helps if the thoughts are more clearly articulated.

If there are related points, have bullets and sub-bullets, but plz avoid mixing too many thought in one sentence/para. It's no good if people are unable to understand n benefit from each other's knowledge shared on a forum!

^^
OMG, that's an awesome ... out of this world upload.

I've been to Hyderabad.

Travelled on above Nehru ORR. I was just watching a youtube vid. on Kashmir
  • Indians should consider themselves lucky Hyderabad is India.
Entirely different vibe Hyderabad, boom-boom Bombay style.

qyud.jpg

And just like Mumbai and it's Russian found Bombay High off-shore oil & gas, Andhra or former Hyderabad State is now ramping up to an oil and gas petrodollar super-state, Telengana or not. AP was never a BIMARU type state to begin with. Impressive!

AP is also literate and educated. Capital Hyderabad's IT sector has turned the city into a magnet for multi skilled, multi-cultural, Indian multi-national professionals from across India who have amplified Hyderabad's melting pot ethos.

Mass literacy, IT & oil & gas and traditional agro-seafood-industrial-mining sectors, it would be hard to reverse it's growth trajectory; always a good thing to worry about re: 1 step forward, 2 steps back kind of growth S. Asia side. The new ITIR ... as I said ... lucky.

Petro-dollars? In AP? Please explain, this is perhaps the first time I have heard about this. In any case, you are slightly mistaken on one thing. True, AP was never a BIMARU state but it was actually not that far behind either to tell you the truth. The naxalite infestation in the state that has not been eradicated to this date is a testament to that. That being said, AP is one of the miracle states of India. Gujarat was much much ahead but now it is behind. If only Bihar / UP could emulate AP model....

^^
OMG, that's an awesome ... out of this world upload.

I've been to Hyderabad.

Travelled on above Nehru ORR. I was just watching a youtube vid. on Kashmir
  • Indians should consider themselves lucky Hyderabad is India.
Entirely different vibe Hyderabad, boom-boom Bombay style.

qyud.jpg

And just like Mumbai and it's Russian found Bombay High off-shore oil & gas, Andhra or former Hyderabad State is now ramping up to an oil and gas petrodollar super-state, Telengana or not. AP was never a BIMARU type state to begin with. Impressive!

AP is also literate and educated. Capital Hyderabad's IT sector has turned the city into a magnet for multi skilled, multi-cultural, Indian multi-national professionals from across India who have amplified Hyderabad's melting pot ethos.

Mass literacy, IT & oil & gas and traditional agro-seafood-industrial-mining sectors, it would be hard to reverse it's growth trajectory; always a good thing to worry about re: 1 step forward, 2 steps back kind of growth S. Asia side. The new ITIR ... as I said ... lucky.

After Hyderabad gets separated from Andhra, its development is over. More or less, AP will now stand beside a Jarkhand and an Orissa.

What road is this?

I'm actually amazed this is india, the lane disciple is outstanding for india.

There is still a lot of improvement to be made, but for India I'm amazed.

for some reason the airports and all the shit around the airport like roads seem to be in a paradox in india.

Nothing to be amazed. This is only the expressway. City roads are hell.

Last edited:
The only problem with the Bangalore Airport is the its really far out!!!!

It's a greenfield project, and it's not as far out as people make it out to be, especially with the new expressway connection. Besides, large airports that can sustain growth for decades to come, can only be developed outside dense urban areas where the availability of space is not an issue, and Bangalore is no different.

Terminal 1A, Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore, KA
t1_35_zps8441f461.jpg

t1_36_zpsd4d792a7.jpg

t1_37_zps6e071c09.jpg

t1_38_zpsb0ef21f8.jpg

t1_40_zps09fc0c69.jpg

t1_41_zps8f29e1d6.jpg

t1_42_zps59c2245e.jpg

t1_43_zps444dfa83.jpg

t1_44_zps2664ddaf.jpg

t1_45_zpsc95c9869.jpg

source: http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r682/sand26391/t1_60_zps04f26996.jpg

Last edited:
Let it keep going on bro I didn't even knew 1% of this development if not for others let it go on for me atleast :-)
This is not about proving anything,brother.......you see many here are sharing many pics of planned and completed infrastructure here,which many like me hadn't seen before......so carry on guys

Sorry, I don't translate and you are lucky I'm not writing in French whiicis a

uum ok....i just valued your post enough to ask politely to write in a better way. But seems like you are content with writing notes for yourself, good go ahead sir!

Today, all talk is about yearly budget.

Firstly, collections.
  • Direct & indirect tax ='s ~ $ 291/Yr.
Secondly,
  • IT & S/W bring in = ~ $ 108/Yr. (Indisputable)
Thirdly,
  • All other exports = ~ $ 200/Yr. (Fluctuates with diamond, small pumps, small cars and 2-3 wheelers, cotton, sugar products like bulk rum, refinery products, ore-metal etc. )
Fourthly,
  • Remittances = ~ $ 100/Yr. (legal & hawala?)
and finally
  • FDI = ~ $ 100/Yr. (?)
:woot: Total = ~ $ 800 Billion/Yr.!

Add long term foreign govt. and IMF, World Bank, IFC, EU, ABD, Gold imports type investments like the JICA $ 90 Billion Delhi-Mumbai corridor and we can run with a round figure $ Trillion/yr., give or take a few.

So what's India's problem? Infrastructure. What is infrastructure? Labour, cement, steel, aggregate, sand, tar ... classic bricks-&-mortar.

Same is luckily local so it's x10-25 cheaper India side.
In UN's PPP terms- Power Purchasing Parity terms of x10-25, that's
  • :woot: Total = ~ $ 800 Billion/Yr.! = $ 10-25 Trillion/Yr. worth in PPP value. Howzzat?
No wonder mammoth Tata group put infra. Co. boss Mistry to lead.

Comments?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom