What's new

India drubs Pakistan to enter semis

India drubs Pakistan to enter semis

IN20_HOCKY_291727f.jpg

Indian men’s hockey team reached the semifinals of the Asian Games after beating Pakistan 3-2 in a group B match here on Saturday.

The best team on that day won but to call it a drubbing is so foolish.

Regards

are you sayin there is no south Indian in Indian hockey team ??

Arjun Halappa, the best midfielder in our hockey team.
vikram Pillay,another Mid fielder who played briliantly today.

both are south indian. you want to know more about others players who are not fro Punjab I can give you the list..but dont comment without knowing.

People utter BS without knowing anything.. We had Dhanraj Pillay years as a captain for Indian Hockey team.. Just to tell you there is only one area (Mohalla) in my native city (Allahabad) named Nakhas Kohna, where hundreds of Hockey players are born and Played for India.. Currently Danish is one..

People utter BS without knowing anything.. We had Dhanraj Pillay years as a captain for Indian Hockey team.. Just to tell you there is only one area (Mohalla) in my native city (Allahabad) named Nakhas Kohna, where hundreds of Hockey players are born and Played for India.. Currently Danish is one..

and you'll be glad to know..I belong to an area in Kolkata which is full of hockey players as well(due to large sikh population)..Baljit Singh saini is one of my neighbours..I was greatly inspired by him when I played...BTW danish is a great player..he played brilliantly in the CWG against pakistan.

I didn't understand the title.....anyway didn't we just reached the semifinals beating Bangladesh?:what:

you were beaten in the quarter finals by india.(men's hockey))

Nah man, it was a group stage game. India came 1st in the group. Pakistan by winning over Bangladesh 6:1 clinched the second place in the group and hence moved to the semis along with India.

In the Semis India is playing Malaysia and Pakistan is playing S.Korea. So there is a potential Indo-Pak final.

you were beaten in the quarter finals by india.(men's hockey))

:lazy: oh man it wasnt quarter final.

both are in semifinals .

S Korea and Malaysia both are good team and will give tough time to Pakistan and India

Nah man, it was a group stage game. India came 1st in the group. Pakistan by winning over Bangladesh 6:1 clinched the second place in the group and hence moved to the semis along with India.

In the Semis India is playing Malaysia and Pakistan is playing S.Korea. So there is a potential Indo-Pak final.

ma bad. hope we see another Indo pak match.

When is the final match ? And what about india have they also qualified for the finals? Hope to see PAK vs IND .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom