What's new

India enjoys veto power over Pakistan’s progress’

I think the author of the article is living in some type of utopia. We ve been living with Indians long enough to understand that coexistance with indians without having the potential to punch back is only a dream (Eg. 1971). Nawaz Sharif during his first tenure offered a no war pact to then PM india in the UN but it was refused.

Btw india has one of the largest poor n hungry population in the world yet it is spending billions of dollars on buying defence equipment from all over the world. One may ask y they are buying so much weapon when they have good relations with china (also China being a dosile country) and so many billions of dollars can be diverted towards poverty alliviation by having a no war pact with Pakistan.

I think the author of the article is living in some type of utopia. We ve been living with Indians long enough to understand that coexistance with indians without having the potential to punch back is only a dream (Eg. 1971). Nawaz Sharif during his first tenure offered a no war pact to then PM india in the UN but it was refused.

Btw india has one of the largest poor n hungry population in the world yet it is spending billions of dollars on buying defence equipment from all over the world. One may ask y they are buying so much weapon when they have good relations with china (also China being a dosile country) and so many billions of dollars can be diverted towards poverty alliviation by having a no war pact with Pakistan.

u shud not throw stones to others when u live in the house of glasses.chek ur self mate.calculate ur improvement with the indian improvement rate.u will find a gap.

So which country has declared the 1000 year war?

Thats what I have been saying before, I hate these bias article

Here's the flip side to that article.

India releases polluted water towards Pakistan | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

DASKA – India diverted highly polluted water towards Pakistan on Sunday, affecting River Chenab and River Tavi near Sialkot.
It is feared that the highly polluted water will spread fatal diseases in the region.

According to officials of Irrigation Department, New Delhi has released chemical-tainted poisonous flood-water and these chemicals can be seen floating on the surface of water, they said. “We are unable to stop inflow of this water”, said the officials.

They expressed the fear that the aquatic life in the rivers may also badly suffer and that polluted waters would cause breaking of epidemics in the area.
Meanwhile, the populace of the areas has been asked to stay away from this polluted water while visiting the picnic spots near Head Marala in Sialkot.

Article aside - it is a fact that India is a geo-political bully that has border disputes of various sorts with all it's neighbors big and small. The Dawn article is clearly biased, because it does not account for the fact that India has a duplicitous foreign policy that talks of peace while it subverts and manipulates. It's quiet facinating really.

It explains alot, you are the animal :P :lol:

kkzzzzzzz

if an animal do something wrong then its permissible but if human beings do same thing then its not permissible

my statement has nothing to do with india and pakistan its only a reply of a comment made by Frankenstein on that picture

And yet it appears that somehow God(s) doesn't like being drawn into the equation. Things would have been otherwise if God(s) had approved.

Different points of view, different destinies!

@OP: Excellent find.

Gubbi, spoke too soon. your comment actually proves the point

e.g : People of Israel were stranded as a test for decades before acceptance.

anyway I don't see any benefit of debate as the it would be theological and historical; none of which are demanded by the thread.

It would be helpful if you look at the billions in terms of % of GDP and compare that with yourself and your friends.

Regards

lolzzz. Why are these Indians hell bent on telling us that confrontation with India is costing us our economy?

Ok tell me am i dumb? Do i not know that relations with India has NOTHING to do with my economy and development?

My country's economy is in shables because of my incapable government elected by rural masses and corrupt to the core. Thats the only and single reason. India does not fit in Pak's economic condition at all.

So stop this B.S for hell sake.

During Musharraf our economy was grwe by 7% and we had a millitary build up ny India during that time. Economy progress if the government wants it to progress.

Pak's progress means no aid and no Swiss bank accounts. So our economy is what it is today.

You or some foreign policy lover should not be worried about us. We know where our problem lies.

It would be helpful if you look at the billions in terms of % of GDP and compare that with yourself and your friends.

Regards

3.5% of GDP i think is our defense budget. Now please don't come up with your own conspiracy theory that it is 8 or 10%. For hell sake stay SANE! :pakistan:

3.5% of GDP i think is our defense budget. Now please don't come up with your own conspiracy theory that it is 8 or 10%. For hell sake stay SANE! :pakistan:
That's still whole 1 % greater than ours. So please don't come up with your own conspiracy theory stating that we are diverting money meant for the poor into our military budget.:cheers:
Thanks for understanding...

I don't think this guy does....
Btw india has one of the largest poor n hungry population in the world yet it is spending billions of dollars on buying defence equipment from all over the world.

Excellent article but who is going to listen..pakistani's know that it's full of bias and and propaganda..Lol..

bhagat sahab the concocted old wine in new bottle type write up was for Indian consumption who are already intoxicated by ISI, Pakistan Army Phobia So Indians should listen to it. IT was Not for Pakistanis.

For reader who wish to learn more about Prof. Mead, his back ground and his work:

The Arena: - Walter Russell Mead Bio

So this nerd strives for implementing NWO

New world order aka US Invasion of the world one way or the other to keep its supremacy by hook or by crook.

Mr. Mead’s chief intellectual interests involve the rise and development of a liberal, capitalist world order based on the economic, social, and military power of the United States and its closest allies. He is interested in the implications of this evolving world order for American foreign policy and for American and international society.

Ahh thanks Muse my Bwahahahaha was not wrong.

after reading his silly write up i am feeling my cat can write a better propaganda .

No wonder why US foreign policies are always failed

Considering China's population,then China is also amongst the top 5 poor nation,with number of poor people taken into consideration...
What does that prove now?

Back
Top Bottom