What's new

India enters UN Security Council after 19 years

Dont reply to him guys...the flag he is using is of state union of serbia and montenegroas & as no country called yugoslavia exists now we can come to conclusion that he doesn't know the history of the his country...better change ur flag off to some other country which u know history of... u false flagger...

First of all know something there is no Yugoslavia anymore.. when you chose the flag, you got lucky because the forum is not updated on it.. Now yugoslavia is Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.

Break up of Yugoslavia

685px-Breakup_of_Yugoslavia.gif

next time choose a better flag!

on what grounds he claim seat for his country...:woot:
I think my district is bigger than his whole country :lol::lol:

Yugoslavia definitely deserves a place at the UNSC much more than India does, fortunately for us it NO LONGER EXISTS.

lol. Can these trolls get any dumber?

As long as Yugoslavia lives in my heart, it exists.

Okay dude... if u want ur non existing yugoslavia on UNSC please open a new thread and post the reasons....

this thread is for Exisitng our country to be in UNSC....:coffee:

doubtless,India deserves this ,no matter in economy,militaryand global influnce,more importantly with a large population as China.

I have a class-mate who came here when Yugoslave was still intact. I guess then he can rightfully say that he came from Yugoslavia or something in that line, too lazy to check.

Back
Top Bottom