What's new

India explores rail link with Iran, Turkey

I know but you do business with India and this is business.
It will benefit your economy so,it will be a good thing for all involved.

Our business with india is miniscule considering we both represent about 1.5 billion people

Its a nice idea but our issues with them are insurmountable

This will be a great Idea , If we can install proper monitoring system and proper hazard analysis system with other modern tools .
I am all in favour of IRAN-PAKISTAN-INDIA gas pipe line as I am in favour of IRAN-PAK-CHINA gas and oil pipe lines , but if the price is right .
TAPI is coming too.
We can still be enemy and we can also do fair trade , My cry is we don't have people on Pakistani side who can guard Pakistan's interest , but we have people like NS and AZ who only want there benefits no matter what happen to Pakistan.
Because of these people we still don't have any fair trade agreement or any thing with India or even with IRAN. Personal interest always kill national interest and they also create negativity about most positive things.

I dont think it would work, If only Pakistan can see benefits.

If freight corridor is successful, it could be more boost for CPEC ....Just a thought

Our business with india is miniscule considering we both represent about 1.5 billion people

Its a nice idea but our issues with them are insurmountable

Nothing is insurmountable if we will it. India and Pakistani problems are very small compared to what is happening with Syria and ISIS. I just hope this trial train is allowed for the sake of feasibility and for future trade.

Oh yes. I am sure ancient Hindu priests have plans for this along with nuclear power, missile, lazers and death rays
But they were not as intelligent as the Muslim Mullahs. They had all the weapons in their stockpile.

how it will bypass Pakistan..? :lol: and it seems bharati railway officials are not aware about Modi's wet dream of isolating Pakistan with help of Hasina and bhutan :haha:

well ideal situation for any such development is always step toward resolving Kashmir dispute,

in ideal situation i will support this only if bharati invest in our industrial zones, shift few industries here.. So our people can also benifit from it other then transit fee, 2nd no bharati should be allowed without visa.

Last edited:
Will not happen,govt. should not waste time
Government is investing value because there is good future for all involved. Don't forget it's part of bigger Asian Europe linking far east, south east, south, Central, Western and European markets.

Indeed let's give Kashmir to Kashmiri people and we can.live in peace as neighbours. Open our borders. Trade and generally argue over cricket and mangos. Now wouldn't that be a subcontinent reinvent worth living in
What about Laddakhi people, Jammu people, there is much more J&K than Kashmir. Maybe you can help in creating more economical options for indigenous people. Politics should be separated from religion then only there can be a solution in sight. On topic it might unlock the potential we all have. Presently there is hardly any land based trade here, just compare it with rest of Europe n America.

Unless India stop Supporting TTP in Afghanistan and BLA/BRA in Baluchistan, Peace will never have a chance .. but the Idea is very awesome to Connect India , Pakistan , Iran and Turkey Via Rail line ..it can extend to China , Russia , Bangladesh as well ..
It could also be extended to Israel and Argentina :cheers:.

India not going to pass through Pakistan. If Ganga signs the deal who is ready for a dharna in Islamabad.

The train link has already been established between Iran Azerbaijan and Now it will extent to Pakistan but from there it has to go north to China and Russia.

As part of China's One belt one road initiative (OBOR) China is going ahead with connecting in the west with Iran and Europe and in the east with Myanmar and India.

A freight train with 32 containers pulled into Teheran a month ago traversing some 10000 miles along the ancient silk route from Yiwu in China's eastern province in a historic first in less than 14 days which would have taken more than a month through the sea route. It mainly traversed using existing lines, snaking its way through Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan before entering Iran to reach Tehran.

China wants to boost their trade with Iran to 300 billion dollars in a decades time from 53 billion dollars right now. This Yiwu-Tehran connectivity overcomes some of the shortcomings of CPEC that goes through restive Afghanistan and Pakistan.

There is a lesson here for India and Pakistan to come together for south Asian integration thro trade. The miniscule 3 billion trade between us is a joke.

believe or not. both china and India want their influence in this Region. BUT no one can achieve this without Pakistan. especially India cant achieve it without Pakistan, but China has already OBOR on Ground. and we are with china. Pakistan can also think about India after all it`s Regional Prosperity. But we don't think that Modi Sarkar have any concern about it. so bye bye India from regional influence.

Back
Top Bottom