What's new

India faces terror from another front

i will say our targets difrent

our economy is difrent

people think difrent i will never compair indian programs with pak

our small economy for small country all programs of pak as a country of 796096km pakistan

total 150mn people here more then all pakistan there is hungryes in india

our space nukes or any other program is not match india because we have no needs of that.

Ok enough of the BS on this thread:

A couple of points:

1. English is not the first language for a large number of Southg Asians - criticizing posters here for their English skills is just plain meanspirited, and will not be tolerated.

2. Making the argument that another country is 'jealous' of your own is nothing but an invitation to a flame war, and that is exactly what this thread was devolving into. Stick to teh subject please.

alright, maybe you're right, but it was imran who first said that India is hungry for land, which is just absolutely ridiculous, then he went on to post pictures of poor and hungry Indians.

I get your point however, I'll refrain from saying anything that might be taken personally.

In Assam people waved Pakistani flags in many places.... ahmm yeh "ISI is behind it" :D

Yes, don't mess up my thread, I like my threads pretty and clean. :D

These blasts by Islamic terrorists are further strengthening the Hindu right, who will find more and more followers for their "us versus them" ideology.

On the other hand, if India succeeds in overcoming the terrorism problem, we will emerge much stronger, with a better police force, better intelligence and better borders.

^^ Well, now we have a high ranking Indian Army officer (Hindu) being investigated. I just read that links between him (his 'group') and the bombing of the Samjhauta express will also be explored.

I think that if the 'Hindu right' gains power and momentum in this particular direction, it will become a very hard problem to overcome.

^^ Well, now we have a high ranking Indian Army officer (Hindu) being investigated. I just read that links between him (his 'group') and the bombing of the Samjhauta express will also be explored.

I think that if the 'Hindu right' gains power and momentum in this particular direction, it will become a very hard problem to overcome.

Yeah it will be nightmare, But I don't think that is the case. "Hindu right" have not have support from majority Hindus.

The case against Army officer is under investigation allegation do pop up, India army has stringent rules against fundamentalists of any religion.

GoI is treating terrorism with kids gloves owing to religious sensitivities (hindu or muslim) and in the long run it is going to affect the social fabric a lot, if it is not dealt with iron fist.

Gosh dont we love our ISI lol hahahah!!!!!!

GoI is treating terrorism with kids gloves owing to religious sensitivities (hindu or muslim) and in the long run it is going to affect the social fabric a lot, if it is not dealt with iron fist.

Such reaction will be seen its human nature, if one reads media news it certainly creates anger even in level headed person. As long as they donot get majority support they can be dealt. Severity is a question.

What do you mean all sides? I thought India has good relations with Bhutan?.

Almost all of Bhutan's foreign policy is handled by India. They are not completely free. Srilanka has good relations. LTTE wont have the ballz to attack india. Heck, LTTE is about to be annihilated.
Nepal govt is backed by China and have Maoists in power. BD and Pak are old news.

Back
Top Bottom