What's new

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your point is ???
----------------------

Alas!! U didn't get it.:rolleyes:

I think in all fairness to our Indian posters here... even if we use the word fear, it should not be labelled as shame... some fears are responsible fears... It is not in the interest of India to go to war against Pakistan...

The only reason in my humble opinion, where a war could happen between the two countries is Hindu extremists gaining the upper hand in Indian politics and military...

I think in all fairness to our Indian posters here... even if we use the word fear, it should not be labelled as shame... some fears are responsible fears... It is not in the interest of India to go to war against Pakistan...

The only reason in my humble opinion, where a war could happen between the two countries is Hindu extremists gaining the upper hand in Indian politics and military...

You are the first sensible pakistani i've come across in this forum.:cheers:

You are the MAN:cool:

Atleast we say IF India attacked us in another state terrorism bid.

Unlike your army chief who despite tall claims of a wana be power, threatens regional countries of nuke war.

That is such a silly argument which is often brought into discussion by bhartyas saying Pakistan will be finished by Indian nuke attacks and India will still have a large number of surviving population.

I say saner elements will not like having crippled imputed and zombie population as a result of nuke attacks aftermath.

I wonder if why you Indians come up with such insane scenario when your govt is refraining from it :)

NO sane country can afford a war

For once we agree no sane set of people or government wants war especially a nuke war ... we are sane and hence have a no first use policy unfortunately... the other side is not .. hence we fear ....everyone fears a madman .... :cheers:

infact i see nukes as the biggest disadvantage for pakistan....see the situation of pakistan today.....after some years or decades when u see ur country go nowhere, u will find if this nukes werent there, u wud have got world support which u dont have today.......which cud have made u prosperous.....

dont mind but china alone cant lead pakistan to robust growth !

I think you should read the article Pakistan, "the state that refuses to fail". The world is trying damn hard to do that. As far as economic growth is concerned it is a different thing and because we have so called "Democracy" we have to fed our leaders as well.

US cables also expressed that India always worried about the nuclear weapons of Pakistan.
Is worried is same as fear in your dictionary? Applying similar analogy Pakistan fears Taliban, right? You will be a good editor for breaking news section for any media company.

India FEARS Pakistan's military might but the International community Respects Pakistan's Defense(Nuke) capability.

Why India FEARs while the world RESPECTS ??? Because India keeps provoking Pakistan and fears a retaliation while the world has no problem with Pakistan's existence. India still views Pakistan as her own Province/State.

India FEARS Pakistan's military might but the International community Respects Pakistan's Defense(Nuke) capability.

Why India FEARs while the world RESPECTS ??? Because India keeps provoking Pakistan and fears a retaliation while the world has no problem with Pakistan's existence. India still views Pakistan as her own Province/State.

the world is not just made of india pakistan, china and arab countries...

it's all Indian leadership incompetence to deal with pakistan, i don't think pakistan is foolish enough to go ahead and nuke India first without thinking of conseequences later at the brink of a war.

India fears Pakistan, hmm. I certainly don't fear any Pakistanis. When the nukes start flying, I'm well out of harm's reach. I'll send a clean a up crew.

Contradictory. Bring up the sane side of urs plz.

Is it just my imagination, or does the title of this thread suggest that Pakistan is so inferior to India on all counts that it is a shameful thing for India to be afraid of Pakistan??

I wouldn't have expected Pakistanis to put down their own country so hard, especially on a defence forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom