What's new

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the basic thing is, we allowed them to build their nuclear weapons. We could have carried out strikes against their enrichment centrifuges with the help of covert operation. Raw was doing their work. Maximum a full scale war was the last scenario involving Soviets and Americans. Soviets could have done that but we stepped back to avoid another Vietnam war in India. This was in the era of PM of India (Late)Morarji Desi.

We got another chance during Kargil war, but I guess we were not sure if their delivery weapons were ready or not and arsenal they had.

Well lets see what can be done to tackle this problem. I am sure guys would be figuring it out.

i dont think INDIA fears pakistan as you make it look,i would describe it more as being cautious and less fear because as you rightly mentioned india will gain more in peace time than in war:)

Any country that waves around nuclear warheads, will undoubtedly instill fear to other countries.

The cables sent by US ambassador to India Timothy Roemor on Feb 16, 2010 said that, "Indian forces could have significant problems consolidating initial gains due to logistical difficulties and slow reinforcement."

US cables also expressed that India always worried about the nuclear weapons of Pakistan.
===========================

1. World is worried bout Pakistan Nuclear weapon so does we...
2. Cold start is something which Media (Non Indian) knows... Indian media and Authorities are unaware of it.
3. Fighting with Pakistan will be worst case scenario for India. Its time to consolidate Indian resources. Any war will push us back on Economic and strategic front.

Regs
Alam S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom