What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

Yup. Similar age story. Start young.

And hit on your best friend's teenage daughter.

While sipping sherry and playing cards in his home.

Totally legit.

Cheers, Doc

Convert to Islam and marry the man you love.

In Bollywood, only interfaith couples where the Muslim is the female are allowed. Everything else is Love Jihad, lol.

Last edited:
Convert to Islam and marry the man you love.

In Bollywood, only interfaith couples where the Muslim is the female are allowed. Everything is Love Jihad, lol.

Don't know man. I'll be honest

There is no community that is excited about their girls marrying into a Muslim family.

Even the relatively "free" Christians don't like it.

Cheers, Doc

Racism is alive and kicking strong in our younger generations too.
That's disgusting and regressive..it means the so called educated people are no different than the slum dogs surrounding them.

You will not like what the really fair and pretty girl had to say about your stud ....
LoLzzz, your previous post contradicts it. Anyways, if you ever stepped out of India, you would know that pretty and fair girls like studs... just google it :p:D

Needless to say, he was not pleased about my presence. Dampened his mojo considerably to see what he was up against in terms of blood.
Well, he just respected you because in Islam and sunnah one should respect the father/brother of the girl / future wife. Seems to be thorough gentle and did not want to make a scene in the home of his future wife ;)

Don't know man. I'll be honest

There is no community that is excited about their girls marrying into a Muslim family.

Even the relatively "free" Christians don't like it.

Cheers, Doc

India must be backwards, because White Americans/Europeans/Australians love to marry Pakistani and Arab men. Those marriages also tend to have longevity.

Muslim men know how to treat women with respect and dignity, and they tend to be more loyal than other men. For women, this is everything.

That's disgusting and regressive..it means the so called educated people are no different than the slum dogs surrounding them.

LoLzzz, your previous post contradicts it. Anyways, if you ever stepped out of India, you would know that pretty and fair girls like studs... just google it :p:D

Well, he just respected you because in Islam and sunnah one should respect the father/brother of the girl / future wife. Seems to be thorough gentle and did not want to make a scene in the home of his future wife ;)

Lol ok man.

She's not related to me. Though I've known her since she and her sister were little girls. So yeah, am reasonably protective about them.

Tell me something man. What's up with this nonsense among you guys?

42 and 23?!!!! Are these guys for real?

Do you know the social circle difference between a Parsi and a Muslim?

Get real. This is not Pakistan where the 5 odd thousand strong business community suck up and remain quiet to protect their considerable business interests.

Cheers, Doc

Hindus, in particular, and Indians in general are very susceptible to conversion to Islam, because of the rationality of the religion.

Hinduism is more like a mythology and cultural rituals than a organized religion. Many people are missing that in their lives.

Many Indians idolize Pakistanis and Muslims for their cultural values and strong religious beliefs. Many are heavily influenced by Muslim friends.

The Hindu society is doing damage control, because it was very easy for people like Dr. Zakir Naik to gain hundreds of converts in a single speech.

BJP and the Hindu extremist society is threatening Hindu boys and girls not to convert to Islam by the threat of force.

Hindus, in particular, and Indians in general are very susceptible to conversion to Islam, because of the rationality of the religion.

Hinduism is more like a mythology and cultural rituals than a organized religion. Many people are missing that in their lives.

Many Indians idolize Pakistanis and Muslims for their cultural values and strong religious beliefs. Many are heavily influenced by Muslim friends.

The Hindu society is doing damage control, because it was very easy for people like Dr. Zakir Naik to gain hundreds of converts in a single speech.

BJP and the Hindu extremist society is threatening Hindu boys and girls not to convert to Islam by the threat of force.
You are ridiculously mistaken here.
The opposite is true. This is the hard truth. I face so much problem from my own friends, all muslim because I don't go out during Durga Puja.

Have you been to IRF gatherings?
I have.

Most of the folks converting there were not even allowed to approach the rest of us. They were protected and taken away after the programs. I attended 2. The same happened. I doubt those 'conversions'.

The opposite is true. This is the hard truth. I face so much problem from my own friends, all muslim because I don't go out during Durga Puja.

On an individual basis, Hindus are susceptible to Islam. In the West, conversion rates of Hindus to Islam are very high. Both men and women usually agree about the rationality of Islamic belief.

The Hindu society, and especially Hindutva radicals, is the problem.

Have you been to IRF gatherings?
I have.

Most of the folks converting there were not even allowed to approach the rest of us. They were protected and taken away after the programs. I attended 2. The same happened. I doubt those 'conversions'.

This may be your experience, but I am telling you that the potential for India to become a Muslim country is very high. Once India rids itself of BJP, after its failures, Hindus will convert to Islam in droves. We may even need the aftermath of a war and defeat in Kashmir, but eventually people will see the farce and smoke of Hindutva as what it is: a reactionary radical hate and fascist ideology.

On an individual basis, Hindus are susceptible to Islam. In the West, conversion rates of Hindus to Islam are very high. Both men and women usually agree about the rationality of Islamic belief.

The Hindu society, and especially Hindutva radicals, is the problem.
You must have met statistical outliers. I have mixed among a cross section of people since I was involved in both community activism and journalism.

Plus never take what Hindus say as what they actually believe. Let them accept Dawaah and throw away their idols. Then I will accept they have a genuine change of heart. Otherwise no point in trusting their intentions.

This may be your experience, but I am telling you that the potential for India to become a Muslim country is very high. Once India rids itself of BJP, after its failures, Hindus will convert to Islam in droves. We may even need the aftermath of a war and defeat in Kashmir, but eventually people will see the farce and smoke of Hindutva as what it is: a reactionary radical hate and fascist ideology.

That's some potent shit youve lighted up.

Afghani?

I've just come back from a two day visit to Gujarat.

There were tons of cows on the roads and everywhere.

Saw very few Muslims (actually only an old man ... one man in two days).

That story is getting replicated across the north.

Cheers, Doc

Hindus will not convert to Islam just like that. Their cultural artefacts need to shake.
India becoming muslim majority is a certainty but it will take time. I hope our successors don't spare the Hindu temples this time. Babri needs to be avenged.

True. Only Islam gives women the rights they were always denied from.

Hindus know this, this is why they are so fanatical. They come to this forum to assuage themselves of this reality, but no one can deny the strength of Islam's creed.

Islam is on the rise and the whole world knows it. The caged lion is awoken and will take its rightful place in the world.

All over the world, the rise of fascism (the destruction of Western society) is an extreme reaction to the inevitability of Islam's triumph.

That's some potent shit youve lighted up.

Afghani?

Cheers, Doc

Me sharabi ni hoon, mujhe sharab pilayi gayi he. ;)

Hindus know this, this is why they are so fanatical. They come to this forum to assuage themselves of this reality, but no one can deny the strength of Islam's creed.

Islam is on the rise and the whole world knows it. The caged lion is awoken and will take its rightful place in the world.

All over the world, the rise of fascism (the destruction of Western society) is an extreme reaction to the inevitability of Islam's triumph.
No. Hindus don't know this. The vast majority genuinely believe that the emancipation of women lie in their equality. They worship God's that are women. It's sickening.

Back
Top Bottom