What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

No. Hindus don't know this. The vast majority genuinely believe that the emancipation of women lie in their equality. They worship God's that are women. It's sickening.

You take them out of India, and in one/two generations they are atheists or Muslims.

No. Hindus don't know this. The vast majority genuinely believe that the emancipation of women lie in their equality. They worship God's that are women. It's sickening.

You are too obvious Sanghi.

Quit already. You are going down to your God's now?

Cheers, Doc

That's what am saying

I do not think a woman is inferior to a man in any way.

We are simply not brought up like that.

I doubt there are any girls of any community in the world, and I include the West, where the girls have the same upbringing and social standing as Parsi/Zoroastrian girls.

Till they decide to mix blood ....

Cheers, Doc

42 and 23?!!!! Are these guys for real?
Why what's the problem? as per law this is totally okay..if the girl likes then what is your problem? and if she does not like then definitely it is wrong... Just check the age difference between French president and his wife/girl friend. I see much older men with much younger girls here and quite a few time mistook them father-daughter until they kissed. BTW if he is Muslim and in good health, he will be able to satisfy all her needs and they both can produce a cricket team (only if they wish, not my recommendation) so don't worry about this.

Do you know the social circle difference between a Parsi and a Muslim?
Well, she would revert to Islam because as per my knowledge Muslim men are allowed to marry women of the people of the book (i.e. Christians and Jews) so he cannot marry a Parsis girl until she reverts to Islam and she needs to do it with sincerity...not just for marrying him.

Get real. This is not Pakistan where the 5 odd thousand strong business community suck up and remain quiet to protect their considerable business interests.
They are happy and their numbers are dwindling slower than their brothers in faith in India and elsewhere. And they happier than your lot. Go and ask any of them..

Why what's the problem? as per law this is totally okay..if the girl likes then what is your problem? and if she does not like then definitely it is wrong... Just check the age difference between French president and his wife/girl friend. I see much older men with much younger girls here and quite a few time mistook them father-daughter until they kissed. BTW if he is Muslim and in good health, he will be able to satisfy all her needs and they both can produce a cricket team (only if they wish, not my recommendation) so don't worry about this.

Well, she would revert to Islam because as per my knowledge Muslim men are allowed to marry women of the people of the book (i.e. Christians and Jews) so he cannot marry a Parsis girl until she reverts to Islam and she needs to do it with sincerity...not just for marrying him.

They are happy and their numbers are dwindling slower than their brothers in faith in India and elsewhere. And they happier than your lot. Go and ask any of them..

Bro, as a Parsi, I am not allowed to speak openly about Islam and Muslims here on PDF. An online anonymous forum.

You think a Parsi living in a country like Pakistan, surrounded by 200+ million Muslims, is going to open his mouth and say what he or she really feels?

Please.

Cheers, Doc

Recently the entire "love jihad" thing crossed the usual Hindu lines and came closer home.

A 42 year old Muslim guy hitting on a 23 year old Parsi girl. Trying to be her "mentor".

Long story short, the police had a polite chat with him and his goon friends.

Discussed methods of tying the feet and hanging a person upside down ....

And then playing marbles (goti) with their enucleated eyes.

Seems to have made a profound impact on the ageing lothario.

@ranjeet @Sam. @jamahir @AfrazulMandal @GURU DUTT

Cheers, Doc
If you cannot clearly annunciate the connection of this with Islam, then you see nothing more than a pitiful Islamophobe and will be warned for that.

Bro, as a Parsi, I am not allowed to speak openly about Islam and Muslims here on PDF. An online anonymous forum.

You think a Parsi living in a country like Pakistan, surrounded by 200+ million Muslims, is going to open his mouth and say what he or she really feels?

Please.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah they do, but without your ingrained ignorance.

If you cannot clearly annunciate the connection of this with Islam, then you see nothing more than a pitiful Islamophobe and will be warned for that.

Yeah they do, but without your ingrained ignorance.

We never see this really old men hitting on really young girls from men of any other community in India.

So the association is automatic.

Warning?

Cheers, Doc

We never see this really old men hitting on really young girls from men of any other community in India.

So the association is automatic.

Warning?

Cheers, Doc
BS. You are a concieted bigot maligning a religion and its people purely out of hatred like a pitiful Nazi hiding behind a changed username vsdoc.

Was it your parents that taught you this hatred? Or shall I assume all Indians are himmler like Nazis out for muslim blood?

I'm also going to call you out on this "ignorance" thing you come up with every time.

Sure it's your right to say I'm ignorant about Islam.

But you would be a LOT more credible if you actually made the effort, as a member, to show me why and how.

Instead you keep warning and eventually banning.

So pardon me if I will not take your word for it.

You need to show me.

Cheers, Doc

I'm also going to call you out on this "ignorance" thing you come up with every time.

Sure it's your right to say I'm ignorant about Islam.

But you would be a LOT more credible if you actually made the effort, as a member, to show me why and how.

Instead you keep warning and eventually banning.

So pardon me if I will not take your word for it.

You need to show me.

Cheers, Doc
Ignorance is ingrained. If it wasn’t then you would not make statements without asking for it.
I don’t have to show you anything, I have no compulsion to convert you.
What I do have is good upbringing that lets me ask a question before condemning a belief system, to know that character reflects in a religion and not otherwise.

I make an effort to find out about other peoples and belief, so while I can say the current wave of extremism in India and hatred is political and nothing to do with the core ideals of Hinduism, I dare you to even make an attempt 1/100th to understand.

Ask ANY Indian.

We cannot all be Himmlers.

I used to laugh at sanghis on this love jihad thing.

Personal experience is the best teacher.

Cheers, Doc

Ignorance is ingrained. If it wasn’t then you would not make statements without asking for it.
I don’t have to show you anything, I have no compulsion to convert you.
What I do have is good upbringing that lets me ask a question before condemning a belief system, to know that character reflects in a religion and not otherwise.

I make an effort to find out about other peoples and belief, so while I can say the current wave of extremism in India and hatred is political and nothing to do with the core ideals of Hinduism, I dare you to even make an attempt 1/100th to understand.

You do not HAVE to do anything. Neither do I.

But you WOULD be more credible if you actually indulged me in a debate whenever you felt I was being ignorant or bigoted.

Surely you have the intellect and the tools for that Oscar ...

And you are here quite a lot. So it's not as if life has caught up.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom