What's new

India: Global accounting firms set up shop in India's smaller cities

CallSignMaverick

Reaction score
Country
India
A report by Ernst & Young in June said it expects multinationals to set up "global capability centres" for all types of industries in tier-2 cities such as Jaipur, Vadodara, Kochi, and Chandigarh. The number of such centres could expand to 2,400 by 2030 from 1,600, adding 2.6 million jobs and over $100 billion to the economy.

In Bhubaneswar, the capital of the eastern state of Odisha, Deloitte, PwC, and IBM have opened offices to serve Indian and global clients.

@Skull and Bones @hembo @Vikramaditya-I @-=virus=- @Skimming @nahtanbob @legacytiger18 @Kuru @INDIAPOSITIVE @SN320 @NG Missile Vessels @salarsikander @Mugen @koolzberg @Kingdom come @Mountain rat @Kaniska @Bilal9 @Indos @LeGenD @Mugen @Cheepek @protean @RealDeal bros

A fascinating article on growth of Accountancy firms in India. These MNCs are supposed to create 2.6 Million Jobs in this decade.

Also, the service sector has been completely dominated by IT exports. But now, business exports are growing at much faster pace.

Does India use national standards or have they adapted ifrs?

A brilliant guy symbolizing the best of liberalisation era generation benefited from 1991 reforms and started his career in 2007.

Now his kids, symbolizing the best of generation of liberalisation 2.0 will benefit from next generation FDI.

A khandaan of winners.

A brilliant guy symbolizing the best of liberalisation era generation benefited from 1991 reforms and started his career in 2007.

Now his kids, symbolizing the best of generation of liberalisation 2.0 will benefit from next generation FDI.

A khandaan of winners.
Ye kya hai

A report by Ernst & Young in June said it expects multinationals to set up "global capability centres" for all types of industries in tier-2 cities such as Jaipur, Vadodara, Kochi, and Chandigarh. The number of such centres could expand to 2,400 by 2030 from 1,600, adding 2.6 million jobs and over $100 billion to the economy.

In Bhubaneswar, the capital of the eastern state of Odisha, Deloitte, PwC, and IBM have opened offices to serve Indian and global clients.

@Skull and Bones @hembo @Vikramaditya-I @-=virus=- @Skimming @nahtanbob @legacytiger18 @Kuru @INDIAPOSITIVE @SN320 @NG Missile Vessels @salarsikander @Mugen @koolzberg @Kingdom come @Mountain rat @Kaniska @Bilal9 @Indos @LeGenD @Mugen @Cheepek @protean @RealDeal bros

A fascinating article on growth of Accountancy firms in India. These MNCs are supposed to create 2.6 Million Jobs in this decade.

Also, the service sector has been completely dominated by IT exports. But now, business exports are growing at much faster pace.

Nice info, thanks for tagging me

1689220565772.png

Ye kya hai
I guess due to 1991 economic liberalization, much FDI came and lot of jobs were created. Due to which unemployment decreased, some people came out of poverty, income levels of some already APL (above poverty line) people rised, etc. A generation benefitted from the events of 1991.

Now the version 2.0 has started in 2023. So now the next generation will benefit.

I am referring to that.

London Stock Exchange group to set up technology centre in Hyderbad​

Continental India to hire 1000 software engineers for Technical Center in Bengaluru

Lloyds Bank to open tech centre in India​

Thyssenkrupp sets up new tech centre in India​

Citi to step up hiring at India in-house centres, says head HR Sara Wechter

Read more at:

Deutsche India expands tech operations in country, to hire thousands​

Capegemini is now setting up a new 500-seat office in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City) and building modernized infrastructure at the Talwade campus in Pune, which will be expanded multifold upon completion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom