What's new

India has 10 Satellite Monitoring Borders

Pakistan does not have even one as yet

That's where China comes in. I bet you have heard of the Kohuta attack by Indian and Israeli jets, right?

Chinese satellites detected them WAY before they even got near the border, they informed PAF and within minutes they were off and the attack was a failure.

There are projects proposed with Turkey and China at the moment.

We have indigenously made sattelites, but no space port. Those satellite are used for civil purposes only. Until then China has Pakistans back.

We have indigenously made sattelites, but no space port. Those satellite are used for civil purposes only. Until then China has Pakistans back.

No we don't have. Weather satellites don't really count as satellites. We nearly lost our only reserved spot and rely on an Indonesian satellite that suffered numerous problems and was abandoned. It was relocated to our reserved orbital location and caters to our communication needs now.

PAKSAT-IR, the one in development is utterly an archaic design. I have studied it and I've got numerous friends still working on the project. SUPARCO is one big sinkhole of an organization.

Patriotism need not make one claim what is not true. India is way, way, way ahead of us in the space department. They've got numerous EOS and Cartosat-II just added another one to their list. And we do have a spaceport(s). Both Tilla and Sonmiani have been upgraded recently.

and still they complain about cross border terrorism and insurgency. Either the satellites dont work..or incompetent people are operating them.

On the Pakistan side Suparco has let us down with major money going to defensive material like jets, missles, nukes, etc etc...We need to get the economy rolling fast to fulfil all our projects

and still they complain about cross border terrorism and insurgency. Either the satellites dont work..or incompetent people are operating them

satellites work my friend, thats why you hear terrorists getting killed while infiltrating from across the border every other day...
its just that some people are not aware of such technologies yet ;),so they keep repeating the same mistake..and achieving the so called shahadat !!

Hairat hai yar they have ten satellites protecting their border, still they were unable to detect Pakistani boat with Ajmal entering mumbai on 26/11. Interesting

Hairat hai yar they have ten satellites protecting their border, still they were unable to detect Pakistani boat with Ajmal entering mumbai on 26/11. Interesting

ISRO is still developing technology to find whether the fishing boats are really fishing at sea or not or they are having terrorists in them.

Pakistani boat ?? lol..read the whole incident again my friend..they captured by force an Indian fishing boat...but dont worry, we now know the route they came from...and we dont need any sattelite anymore to avoid such situation in future.:D

Pakistani boat ?? lol..read the whole incident again my friend..they captured by force an Indian fishing boat...but dont worry, we now know the route they came from...and we dont need any sattelite anymore to avoid such situation in future.:D

So where were ur satellites when Pakistani capturing the boat and where were they when they entered in ur area with weapons or whatever. Your statement is a weaking one by its ownself.

ISRO is still developing technology to find whether the fishing boats are really fishing at sea or not or they are having terrorists in them.

So where is the security when ur satellite could not tell you who is crossing border in what vahicle. I think ur reply must be that we are in growing stage.

utterly naive remark.The satellites are there to notice any large scale movement and the mobilizations.It can surely not monitor anything and everything that floats on the sea.
However,Kasab and is accomplices overpowered an Indian boat to enter Indian territories.

So where were ur satellites when Pakistani capturing the boat and where were they when they entered in ur area with weapons or whatever. Your statement is a weaking one by its ownself.

where was the satellite ??:D the sattelite had gone for a lunch break...

whats so difficult for you to understand here ? lol..

It was an Indian fishing boat entering Indian shore...the boat was captured miles away in the deep waters away from shore, our sattelites are for monitoring the borders and not small boats fishing miles away from the land....then we will need more than thousand of sattelite if we start monitoring these boats...:lol:

]So where is the security when ur satellite could not tell you who is crossing border in what vahicle.[/B] I think ur reply must be that we are in growing stage.

Don't worry we'll reach that stage too.

Where do you think you'll be?

Back
Top Bottom