What's new

India has given ‘solid evidence’ against Hafiz Saeed to Pakistan: Report

But you accuse your govt. of lying all the time. What makes you believe their word now?

I say he is an Indian Sikh, named Amar Sikh.

Him being Pakistani or not is not a matter that is sub-judice in Pakistani courts. The guilt of Hafiz Saeed in relation with Mumbai attacks is. I'm sure if the defence fights Kasab being a Pakistani or not after his testimony, then plenty of evidence provided by India and uncovered by Pakistani government would come into play and we would have competent authorities judge this.

There isn't enough trust to do that.. Pakistani establishment had been in denial for months before accepting Kasab was a Pakistani. If given direct access to him, all Pakistanis would do is to find some hole in the case to get out of the situation and defend the terrorists. Pakistan being the accused cannot be given a free hand to meddle with the evidence. That's why India has approached the UN and thats how Hafeez Saeed has been declared a terrorist by UN.

Pakistani state has never been the accused. We hold the person who is accused on trial and so we can't give him to anyone else for trial either as he enjoys Pakistani right to a fair trial. So far Pakistani prosecution has followed his trial by the book. He has made multiple court appearances.

You have to relate his trial to Haqqani's trial where the court grilled him plenty but it all came down to Mansoor Ijaz's testimony. Mansoor Ijaz won't come to Pakistan and the court won't proceed with the case without the primary witness making the actual accusation. Deadlock, resulted in letting Haqqani go till Mansoor Ijaz comes to testify.

The same is with Hafiz Saeed he is free till the primary witness comes forward.

Pakistani state has never been the accused. We hold the person who is accused on trial and so we can't give him to anyone else for trial either as he enjoys Pakistani right to a fair trial. So far Pakistani prosecution has followed his trial by the book. He has made multiple court appearances.

You have to relate his trial to Haqqani's trial where the court grilled him plenty but it all came down to Mansoor Ijaz's testimony. Mansoor Ijaz won't come to Pakistan and the court won't proceed with the case without the primary witness making the actual accusation. Deadlock, resulted in letting Haqqani go till Mansoor Ijaz comes to testify.

The same is with Hafiz Saeed he is free till the primary witness comes forward.

Its pretty strange that Pakistan could not collect any evidence against the man and has been asking the world to prove it, when he is been actively operating inside Pk territory, clearly shows the bias against doing a fair investigation. Pakistan intelligence will be having scores of evidence against him and LET but are not willing to prosecute him and all other accused in the mumbai terror incident.
The Samjhaouta incident was fairly investigated by India and the accused not only apprehended and is standing trail for the act, but the same is not forthcoming from Pakistan. We just cannot accept any justice from the Pk authorities on this.

Its pretty strange that Pakistan could not collect any evidence against the man and has been asking the world to prove it, when he is been actively operating inside Pk territory, clearly shows the bias against doing a fair investigation. Pakistan intelligence will be having scores of evidence against him and LET but are not willing to prosecute him and all other accused in the mumbai terror incident.
The Samjhaouta incident was fairly investigated by India and the accused not only apprehended and is standing trail for the act, but the same is not forthcoming from Pakistan. We just cannot accept any justice from the Pk authorities on this.

The evidence states that since 2001 he has not been a part of LeT. There is no evidence submitted in the court from India as well that states he has been a part of militant activities from 2001. 2001 being when Pakistan gave him an ultimatum to quit or go to jail. This was before 9/11 in February, btw.

As far as Colonel Purohit's case and India's performance is concerned, its actually dirty with Hemant Karkare dying in the Mumbai attacks, Purohit got relief.

Indianexpress.com : comments : Court drops MCOCA against Sadhvi Pragya, Purohit

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...not-providing-details-on-samjhota-malik-ss-05

Pak blames India for not providing details about Samjhauta Express bomb blast

So the ethical and moral stand against Modi morphs into pucca legal stand in case of Hafiz sayed.

Good going...:enjoy:

So the ethical and moral stand against Modi morphs into pucca legal stand in case of Hafiz sayed.

Good going...:enjoy:

I am not a judge nor jury in the case of Hafiz Saeed. You will not see any glorification of Hafiz Saeed here either nor would you see me vote for his Difa-e-Pakistan, two things you can't say about India wrt Modi.

I am not a judge nor jury in the case of Hafiz Saeed. You will not see any glorification of Hafiz Saeed here either nor would you see me vote for his Difa-e-Pakistan, two things you can't say about India wrt Modi.

Huh..only that is remaining.

Saying that scum is innocent is glorification enough.

No SOLID evidence? Jeeeez! Then give them liquid evidence! Lol! :cheesy:

But hey, even that'll be all gas! Sheeesh! :sarcastic:

i guess we have to formally do this (submitting evidence) it does not matter that in any court of law any where in the world it would have been enough to convict this piece of sh!t .

but this is a guy who enjoys a special place in the country he lives in . :disagree::disagree:
privately i am sure the bureaucrats in south block know nothing is going to happen.

the last time i checked Americans are paying good money on any solid evidence leading to Saeed's conviction.... since the Americans have taken up the task of world police... So my question is did the indians share the same solid evidence with Americans? if so than why did they put a reward on information/evidence leading to Saeed's conviction?

hafiz_saeed-416x300.jpg

Honestly if Kasab was handed over to Pakistan for trial, and everything was as India says it is, it would have meant Hafiz Saeed to have been in jail way back when his popularity was at an all time low after the Mumbai attacks.

The crime was committed in India, the accused was caught in India, why should his trial be in Pakistan? Doesn't make any sense.

why are you ashamed of your identity? Looks like you are going to a great extent to hide it.

Ha Ha ashamed I am Proud of my identity
Proud of Mother Russia
we only tolerate you is u are good customer for our second hand equipment.
We remove our hand and u will be crushed i dont need to elaborate it.

and you are one of those Roman solders. maybe u r the queen of england

Indians

ndia, responding to Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani’s statement on Hafiz Saeed, said that ‘solid evidence’ on the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) founder and alleged 26/11 mastermind has already been given to Pakistan, CNN-IBN reported on Monday.

Sources in the Indian government said that the evidence includes the statement of Ajmal Kasab – the lone surviving gunman in the Mumbai attacks – saying that “Saeed was present during the selection and training of terrorists behind the 26/11 attack.”

They also pointed out that the statements of David Coleman Headley, another person involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, on Saeed have also been sent to Pakistan.
The sources stressed on Pakistan to work on the provided evidence.
Gilani, talking to the media on Sunday, had said that Pakistan and India will share intelligence and evidence against Saeed on April 16.

“We are in the middle of talks with India and on April 16 both countries’ interior secretaries will share their evidence against Saeed. And on the basis of these evidences, which would be sufficient for the courts, further action against Saeed will be taken,” Gilani said.

India has given

Statements of criminals like Kasab and Headley are hardly credible evidence. In the absence of corroborative evidence it does not take a genius to see this is worthless when considering evidence against any individual

Pakistan is not serious in justice for the victims of 26/11 so far we still waiting on the voice recordings of those charged but still nothing.

Also out the 7 that were charged only 2 of them were involved in 26/11 the real culprits remain at larage.

Probing 26/11: Mumbai attacks monitored, managed live from Karachi – The Express Tribune

Statements of criminals like Kasab and Headley are hardly credible evidence. In the absence of corroborative evidence it does not take a genius to see this is worthless when considering evidence against any individual

It is evidence in a court of law and Headleys' wife has also given a witness statement when she lived in Pakistan they met with Hafiz.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom