What's new

India has given ‘solid evidence’ against Hafiz Saeed to Pakistan: Report

Comeon Pakistani friends first make you PM to obey your SC then tell us to belive in your judiciary. And to refresh your memories more we have some videos on you tube how Mr. Sharif's party people attach the judges in court room and they have to hide :) sorry not mean to troll but thats the condition of your countries judiciary.
In India no PM or CM dare disobey the SC.

Comeon Pakistani friends first make you PM to obey your SC then tell us to belive in your judiciary. And to refresh your memories more we have some videos on you tube how Mr. Sharif's party people attach the judges in court room and they have to hide :) sorry not mean to troll but that condition of your countries judiciary.
In India no PM or CM dare disobey the SC.

The court system in Pakistan can't take on the likes of LET/JUD they are too scared when you have lawyers offering flowers to killers it shows a rot in the system.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the “lack of evidence” | DAWN.COM

Killers walking free this is a perfect example.

i guess we have to formally do this (submitting evidence) it does not matter that in any court of law any where in the world it would have been enough to convict this piece of sh!t .

I am pretty sure the ICC is "in the world" and it handles precisely these cases where the accused allegedly enjoys protection in their place of residence.

Why doesn't India take this so-called solid evidence and obtain a conviction in the ICC?

Oh right, because the GOI knows the evidence is worthless for a criminal conviction and is only grandstanding in the media for domestic and international propaganda points.

P.S. Please understand the difference between indictment (UN, US notices) and criminal conviction before replying.

There is a interpol notice on Hafiz Saeed also but still nothing...

There is a interpol notice on Hafiz Saeed also but still nothing...

Interpol becomes useless if the government of that person supports them. HS enjoys support from Pak military generals and will continue to do so. If we want him down, we need a replacement government that can carry out a covert operation. Thanks to that !@#$% Gujral, everything RAW worked for has been dismantled.

It is evidence in a court of law and Headleys' wife has also given a witness statement when she lived in Pakistan they met with Hafiz.

My point is that they could hardly be considered as independent.

Interpol becomes useless if the government of that person supports them. HS enjoys support from Pak military generals and will continue to do so. If we want him down, we need a replacement government that can carry out a covert operation. Thanks to that !@#$% Gujral, everything RAW worked for has been dismantled.

yea rite dream on. India is not America yet

When I watched the movie Munich I knew that defeating terror would only be possible if we faced the threat head on but alas our pathetic government won't do jack.

My point is that they could hardly be considered as independent.

yea rite dream on. India is not America yet

Aryan it is a confession which in any court of law is evidence but if that is not enough what about his wifes statement that she gave?

When I watched the movie Munich I knew that defeating terror would only be possible if we faced the threat head on but alas our pathetic government won't do jack.

And that, my friend, is the difference between Israel and us; between Netanyahu and Sonia G; between Modi and Rahul G (MMS included).

Which is why despite its enemies, Israel is still feared and respected. Because they don't shyte lying down. Only secularists in our country make us endure it to satisfy their low-self-esteem and cowardice.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2801227 said:
Ha Ha ashamed I am Proud of my identity
Proud of Mother Russia
we only tolerate you is u are good customer for our second hand equipment.
We remove our hand and u will be crushed i dont need to elaborate it.

and you are one of those Roman solders. maybe u r the queen of england

Indians

please do not make a fool of yourself.:)

Aryan it is a confession which in any court of law is evidence but if that is not enough what about his wifes statement that she gave?

Wake up mate people perjure themselves all the time. The evidence of a respondent or his wife against another party under these circumstances would not be very compelling.

Its like if we have proof that someone is a liar or a deviant. We can hardly then choose or give weight to his statement against someone else

And that, my friend, is the difference between Israel and us; between Netanyahu and Sonia G; between Modi and Rahul G (MMS included).

Which is why despite its enemies, Israel is still feared and respected. Because they don't shyte lying down. Only secularists in our country make us endure it to satisfy their low-self-esteem and cowardice.

The Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection and covert operations which are suspected to include targeted killings and paramilitary activities beyond Israel's borders.

The thing I love about Israel and Mossad is they act with their goals stated in the manifesto, they are a credit to the Jewish people unlike in India where our blood is cheap to spill and there is no accountability to speak of.

This is the Kaliyuga brother the mleccha dogs of Sonia and half-breed Rahul is the darkness which will only be lifted when Lord Kalki comes.

India does not have AIPAC which controls America to fall back on.

Wake up mate people perjure themselves all the time. The evidence of a respondent or his wife against another party under these circumstances would not be very compelling.

Mate his wife had clearly said she met with Hafiz and she was aware of the terror plot that was her words and in any court that is evidence but maybe Pakistan's court works in a diffrent way.

On other note we have asked for the voice recordings from Pakistan but still nothing as of yet.

The crime was committed in India, the accused was caught in India, why should his trial be in Pakistan? Doesn't make any sense.

He was a Pakistani citizen and he would thus be charged under the law for killing people regardless where he did so. Moreover even Hafiz Saeed is being tried for a crime committed on Indian soil, his appearance in the Hafiz Saeed trial becomes mandatory as a witness, without his testimony we don't even know if Hafiz Saeed was the man behind Mumbai attacks since nothing else links him to it.

Back
Top Bottom