What's new

India has more mobile phones than toilets: UN report

Status
Not open for further replies.
for indians, :cough: :cough: ehumm its cellphone.. :cheesy:

how did u came to that conclusion?
cellphones are portable .. it has nothing to do with toilets..
this comparison is not in the same league..

how did u came to that conclusion?
cellphones are portable .. it has nothing to do with toilets..
this comparison is not in the same league..

Buddy, i beg to differ, yes ,cellphones are portable, but so

are "Toilets" in India too, No ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

never heard of portable toilets implemented (now) .
confused..

Well, no offence, i try not to brought further embarrassment to you

guys, but since you seems to fail to get my meaning, you leave me

no choice;

When you guys open defecate everywhere in India, is it not like a

mobil toilet ? or portable "Toilet" along with you ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well, no offence, i try not to brought further embarrassment to you

guys, but since you seems to fail to get my meaning, you leave me

no choice;

When you guys open defecate everywhere in India, is it not like a

mobil toilet ? or portable "Toilet" along with you ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

the thing is not THAT serious as it's shown or interpreted from the report.
who said we guys open defecate EVERYWHERE in India?
true some places are very weak-linked with Gov services or else.
But, its not like ppl go defecating everywhere..

the thing is not THAT serious as it's shown or interpreted from the report.
who said we guys open defecate EVERYWHERE in India?
true some places are very weak-linked with Gov services or else.
But, its not like ppl go defecating everywhere..

Pal, may be the situation are more seriously than you think,

WHO/UNICEF. The report released by the Joint Monitoring Programme for Drinking-water Supply and Sanitation (JMP) suggests that over 2.5 billion people suffer from a lack of access to improved sanitation. Of these, about 665 million people in India still defecate in the open.
India has the highest rate of open defecation: WHO:smitten::pakistan::china:

Guys why are people obsessed with the open air toilets in India ?? If you guys want to know how it feels to do in open then simply try it out yourself someday in a field or any crop field...then you will understand whats the great feeling....our politicians do it in the open field while talking over the mobile phones which helps them solve the issues :lol:...belive me any country which is facing a lot problems and is crying over the growth ,should ask its politicians to practice it as well...belive me,they will think better and guide their nation in the right direction.;).

@grey boy 2

yes bro it is a challenge and their no shunting away from truth. But, point of the case is Government is trying to supply the services and is running several schemes. maybe sometime somewhere some report will underline the attempts and successes Gov has achieved in providing facilities inspite of many hurdles of corruption and in-flow money stealing.

PS: can't stop laughing at Indian Jatt's reply..

Pal, may be the situation are more seriously than you think,

WHO/UNICEF. The report released by the Joint Monitoring Programme for Drinking-water Supply and Sanitation (JMP) suggests that over 2.5 billion people suffer from a lack of access to improved sanitation. Of these, about 665 million people in India still defecate in the open.
India has the highest rate of open defecation: WHO:smitten::pakistan::china:

thats may be right..reports sugest many thing but ground realities are always different...if the situation was that bad..,then till now it would have been a a differnt scenario in India because it is nothing new and it has been done for hundred of years till today...infact as the days passed the situation improves..slowly but surely its improving ..so dont worry about the toilets in our country...many things are not in place in our country ,but all of them are being solved..not just toilets.

the problem in india is development is not equal everywhere,u can c central and east india not so developed,people migration is done,same reason 4 the above problem as the stats are taken 4 the whole india

do indians bring toilet paper with them when they go in the field or they use the grass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom