What's new

India Humbbels Pakistan in Kabbadi with Huge 61-14 win

That is why I say Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't have equal rights; I'm simply pointing out that people are not identical.

In South Asia, the closer you go towards North West Pakistan the taller, stronger, lighter and better looking you are
That is just basic reality of South Asia

India has invested in sport, Pakistan hasn't, it will take investment and about a decade for Pakistan to see results

But that doesn't change the nature of the people

The average Hindu is a Kala skinny pajeet, that's just fact, dalits are by far the biggest Hindu grouping of hindus
There are enough Hindus in the UK and the west to see what kind of people they are physically and it's not impressive

Picking out a hand full of people out of 1.4 billion who don't match the Indian stereotype is stupid

@hussain0216 , as per you Kala is ugly and gora is beautiful?

I knew that you are a bhakt of Gora’s. Being in the Gora land doesn’t mean that you have to lift their balls and declare them more beautiful.

Have some ghairat.

Last edited:

I knew that you are a bhakt of Gora’s. You are in Gora land doesn’t mean that you have to lift their balls and declare them more beautiful.

Have some ghairat.

I don't think too pale or gora is attractive either

Again I'm not talking movie starts im talking about the average fat pale Karen on the street

In South Asia that Kala skinny look is just not attractive, and that more medium to light brown look is the most popular in terms of attraction for a reason and out of all South Asia your more likely to get that In Pakistan with Kashmiri, Pathans, Punjabis, Baloch

Sports is not always a reflection of this,, India invested in sports and is now gets some benefit, nothing like China is but better then nothing
This however is not a reflection on the general population in South Asia

nothing like China is but better then nothing
This however is not a reflection on the general population in South Asia
Well China is getting benefits because it invested in sports long before we did and hence the results are for everyone to see. Would you perhaps say that this isn’t a reflection of general population in China and India?

In South Asia, the closer you go towards North West Pakistan the taller, stronger, lighter and better looking you are

India has invested in sport, Pakistan hasn't, it will take investment and about a decade for Pakistan to see results

But that doesn't change the nature of the people

The average Hindu is a Kala skinny pajeet, that's just fact, dalits are by far the biggest Hindu grouping of hindus
There are enough Hindus in the UK and the west to see what kind of people they are physically and it's not impressive

Picking out a hand full of people out of 1.4 billion who don't match the Indian stereotype is stupid
As I previously stated, the manner in which you, Abdul Rehman Majeed, and numerous other members of this forum, as well as your politicians and army generals, speak demonstrates that your IQ is low and that you are racially inferior to your non-Muslim counterparts in South Asia.

I knew that you are a bhakt of Gora’s. You are in Gora land doesn’t mean that you have to lift their balls and declare them more beautiful.

Have some ghairat.
White and tall and muscular Pakistani team
IMG_9267.jpeg

Vs

25918-indian-men-hockey-team.webp

As i have previously stated, it's important to consider that besides inbreeding, the transmission of religious radicalism across generations can also influence average IQ levels within a community. Studies indicate that behaviors, memory, and learning can be passed down from parents to offspring, potentially contributing to a decline in IQ levels, particularly in communities influenced by strong religious convictions like Pakistan.

That is why I say Muslims of the Indian Subcontinent are racially inferior to their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't have equal rights; I'm simply pointing out that people are not identical.
inferior?

Post your picture… lol

The average Hindu is a Kala skinny pajeet, that's just fact,

How come Gora taller stronger lighter and better looking Pakjeets lost in Kabaddi? And that too, to a kala skinny PaJeet?

Where is UN?

Back
Top Bottom