What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

OIC is an Islamic organisation, what does India has to do with it apart the fact that it has around 14% of its population that is Muslim.
I think you need a majority Muslim population to be part of the OIC.
One good or not so good place for India is the UNSC, where it might bring some equilibrium.

Education is a big problem in India at the primary level due to teachers not turning up to teach, if things are not improved it will result in more poverty. GOI need to invest more as a % and create jobs for all the youth like China did with manufacturing as India can't just survive on the services side.

They are just in love with the prospect of India buying their oil, conversely India just likes their oil too. I mean can Indians genuinely be friends with a Saudi, Emirati, Qatari, can they be their well wishers if the economics angle were removed?

There is a friendly attitude towards India even in North Africa (Egypt, Algeria) and in Central Asia. India does not purchase oil from these areas.

And it's not just the governments who are friendly, it is also the man on the street.

This friendship is rooted in the solidarity of developing societies, and also in affection for Indic culture. It goes beyond a narrow religious prism.

India is happy to reciprocate those friendly feelings.

While there is the historical hatred inherited by uneducated/half-educated mass from both sides a divide also exists between the educated ones. A Muslim reminds himself of the temporal nature of life more often than do adherents of any other religions. This shapes their outlook on life. Even those who are not devotional live in a surrounding influenced by those who are. The basic incompatibility (between Muslims and other people) probably arises from a fact as simple as that.

Education goes for a toss when it comes to religion. That much is evident from the discourse here.

The basic incompatibility as you put it does not stem from lofty ideals or outlooks or tenets.

It stems from unipolar intolerance of a view different from yours and the resultant pressing need to impose one's view on to others.

Simply put, chill with your own beliefs. You have a fundamental right to them. And so do others.

Grow and prosper as a community. Educate your young. That is the biggest single investment you can make for the future. Broad mindedness and integration will follow.

Do not be judgmental about the beliefs and practices of others. They have an equal fundamental right to them as you do. Chill. Let them chill.

Do not pontificate to others about how good your belief system is. That you know the same should be more than suffcient for you. Let others be. Please do not be a self styled prophet or a missionary. Mind your business. Others will mind theirs.

Do not convert. Grow organically. You are not fresh on the cusp of a new belief system that you need to go around the world spreading the light to the primitive heathens. Your belief system has been around for enough time that others know about it. Same applies to theirs as well. By converting, you imply superiority of your faith over others. That implication exhibits disrespect and breeds resentment.

Every time Indian Hindu's hear a hint about Muslim unity, they get irritated and start making statements that there cannot be anything like that etc. etc. I cannot blame them, after all they got beat up by the Muslim world for many centuries.

This is a good thread, it exposes Indian Hindu's hatred for Muslims and Islam, which they want to hide with their Big Lies and deception.

Everyone does business and trade with everyone else, even with sworn enemies. So I am not against business, trade and commerce, sometimes its unavoidable. But any country or people that want to build military and strategic alliance with majority Hindu India, it will affect their relationship with South Asian Muslims.

And when doing business with India, we, the Muslims of the world, need to help Indian Muslims as much as possible, by including them in the business, with employment and partnerships.

And here in PDF, we got a whole bunch of lying and deceiving false flagger Indians, using other country flags. Many of these people are probably resident in that country or spent significant times there so they know the language and enough inside info on that country. But for all practical purposes these expat Indians are rooting for India and we should treat them as such, Indians. Another example of how Indian Hindu's operate.

Cent Percent Agreed !!!

India will remain a foe until the Kashmir issue is resolved , later India may join the OIC.

Listen to what an indian muslim says about kashmir at 11 M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well dear sir whats wrong with it.
We pay for the oil that we buy, there is no charity involved and its is a relationship of mutual benefit.
It is basic human nature to look after once own needs.

The point is about love/hate. You have no love for the Muslims and love in unconditional. If economics were removed and you had a choice in the matter you would side against these very countries.

The point is about love/hate. You have no love for the Muslims and love in unconditional. If economics were removed and you had a choice in the matter you would side against these very countries.

We see it as countries.

Not as a land mass of a certain religion ........be it Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist or Jew.

Love means nothing without respect.

If love is what pakistan did in East pakistan , Iran and Iraq did to each other ,or merely looking at what muslims Talibunnuies doing follow muslims , then i'm sure we had enough of that kind of love of muslim brotherhood .

All this talk of Muslim world or muslim Ummah is heard from and harped only by the Bhuke Nange south Asian muslims looking for handouts from the rich Arabs while the Arab world is only happy to get some cheap muslim slaves to do the chores.

Is it that important in international politics that you have to LOVE any religion to become a friend??

I mean come on sir, India was one of the greatest ally of SU.. & Pakistan is an ally of China .. do you see any religion bind in that?
More then India`s hate toward muslims, every one here can see muslims hate toward hindus...

But can I ask you one thing... why people hide behind religion to hide his incompetence??
Every topic about India relation with any country lastly stop here on religious discuss ... I`d seen many members taking shade of religion in every discussion ...

Listen to what an indian muslim says about kashmir at 11 M.

This is what Pakistan’s Muslims deny to understand, the view of Indian Muslims about Kashmir. Not only Indian Muslims but even bring the videos of Mr A. Hussein, when he visits India, and how he talk there? He also talks in the same way as Indian Muslims. No one want to part of the mess of other South Asian nations and if we all gotto live in India, regardless Hindu/ Muslim/ Sikh/ Christian/ Buddhist, then every national interest of India is in interest of every Indian national, regardless of any religion. And even if we meet Bangladeshi and Pakistani Muslims here, they don’t understand that they are not ‘nationals’ of India so they are not among those Indian Muslims whose good is associated with a ‘successful’ India, the nation :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
The question was, is India a friend or foe to the Muslim.

The answers all of you have given means that minus the economics, India would be a foe to the Muslims. Whatever the reasons. That is the bottom line.

I actually agree with India's, India comes first policy. However I was just trying to get an honest answer on the question.

The question was, is India a friend or foe to the Muslim.

The answers all of you have given means that minus the economics, India would be a foe to the Muslims. Whatever the reasons. That is the bottom line.

I actually agree with India's, India comes first policy. However I was just trying to get an honest answer on the question.

Define friendship and compare self country on the basis of that.

Back
Top Bottom