What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

let me be very clear, when india deals with muslim country we simply deal on interests and not based on islam or religion, or whatever u guys think. and country that have traded with us know that pretty well.

You had the choice to 'live', but you chose wrongly I believe. In such scenario, you'll be going down with us by making the world your enemy.

But your gov. will most definitely chose the Anti-Islam side. The point I'm try'na get across is that at the end of the day, only a Muslim will be a true friend with another Muslim.
So the correct answer is: India, like 100% non-Muslim countries, only look for interests (good thing), but this "friendship" doesn't exist. If such scenario does arise, India won't hesitate to point the gun.

ohh so how many times in a century does such scenerios arise? because they can possibly arise india should stop economic ties. :blink:

another reason why pakistan is a failed state when it comes to economic competence and india is 2nd.

another reason why pakistan is a failed state when it comes to economic competence and india is 2nd.

You seem to misunderstand me, I'm tryna make you realise my viewpoint. Never Mind

But where does the "failed state" come in? What exactly is the reason for us being a "failed state"?

You seem to misunderstand me, I'm tryna make you realise my viewpoint. Never Mind

But where does the "failed state" come in? What exactly is the reason for us being a "failed state"?

just wish that ur viewpoint never comes tru, why would u want muslims to be killed we dont want that to happen. if west attacks ur countries and invade them they will takeover ur oil assets and we want a big share of that. so we dont want muslim countries to go down.
leave it lets be frnds and deal with each other on issues that really matter to us. rather than making fantacies.

You had the choice to 'live', but you chose wrongly I believe. In such scenario, you'll be going down with us by making the world your enemy.

But your gov. will most definitely chose the Anti-Islam side. The point I'm try'na get across is that at the end of the day, only a Muslim will be a true friend with another Muslim.
So the correct answer is: India, like 100% non-Muslim countries, only look for interests (good thing), but this "friendship" doesn't exist. If such scenario does arise, India won't hesitate to point the gun.

Ah, to be real, we are not anti-Islam (Last I checked over 170 million muslims still live in India in more peaceful conditions than Pakistan) but rather against anti-Indian countries. We don't decide our foreign policy based on religion but rather on interests. We are not living in medieval period to look into 'Bhagavat Gita' to decide our next course.

Ah, to be real, we are not anti-Islam (Last I checked over 170 million muslims still live in India in more peaceful conditions than Pakistan) but rather against anti-Indian countries. We don't decide our foreign policy based on religion but rather on interests. We are not living in medieval period to look into 'Bhagavat Gita' to decide our next course.

thats the final word from india, united states of islam led by pak can think whatever they want. :tup:

Since India officially holds good relations with most islamic States, but in many forums on the Internet, the views(people who can read and Wright !!!) are very negative and point to some outright animosity on the part of the same people(Hindus) towards Islam in general.

Our governments are dealing with India economically at least, it seems that there is nothing from India that we can not produce, make or import from others.
There was this very long history of trade between Muslim nations and India in the past, but animosity, siding with the enemies and all what it implicates will surely kill this relationship in the future.
Am I still optimistic about this relationship, despite distortion of historical facts, insults, insinuations, hatred, violence, arrogance and too much negativities to name here... not really.
In normal circumstances no one (Pakistan is a good example of this state of matters) will take an individual or entity of this nature as a friend a companion or even a circumstantial acquaintance, the only way is if one is forced to, but then by whom!
I would however like to know any positive thoughts on this subject.

What do you expect, its their hindu mentality, they will serve anyone like a true servant who they see they can benefit, like israel for example. Indian hindus use to boast about how they are good friends of Iranians, but next thing you know they voted against them in the IAEA not to mention they have sided with israel in its accusation against Iran.

They will do the same to Arabs as well, actually they have, Arabs are just too blind to see it.

What do you expect, its their hindu mentality, they will serve anyone like a true servant who they see they can benefit, like israel for example. Indian hindus use to boast about how they are good friends of Iranians, but next thing you know they voted against them in the IAEA not to mention they have sided with israel in its accusation against Iran.

They will do the same to Arabs as well, actually they have, Arabs are just too blind to see it.

what u just said, needs some sources to prove. i dont know which incidences ur talking abt.

Most wars start because of extremities in and divergences of interests, which is called a conflict of interests, depending on its scoop and extension, it can be benign or dangerous to the extreme.
India wants to take the neutral position in its external affairs(but with too much hypocrisy in the eyes of many; be it Muslims or others, this what happens when you pursue you interests blindly and egoisticly, I ring the bell of danger to you! ones freedom stops at where another's freedom begins.).
One can say the same pattern in India's internal affair, while they claim they are not biased against any religion, their entire rhetoric stems from their Hindu religion, thus, showing hypocrisy once again.
So putting everything in perspective India's behaviour is a danger to Muslim countries and to the world. This is why Muslim Indians should unite and become a force to reckon with inside India itself, first for their own sake, for the sake of India itself (to try to save it from falsehood) and for the sake of humanity in general who has no need for more hypocrisy and deceit.

Most wars start because of extremities in and divergences of interests, which is called a conflict of interests, depending on its scoop and extension, it can be benign or dangerous to the extreme.
India wants to take the neutral position in its external affairs(but with too much hypocrisy in the eyes of many; be it Muslims or others, this what happens when you pursue you interests blindly and egoisticly, I ring the bell of danger to you! ones freedom stops at where another's freedom begins.).
One can say the same pattern in India's internal affair, while they claim they are not biased against any religion, their entire rhetoric stems from their Hindu religion, thus, showing hypocrisy once again.
So putting everything in perspective India's behaviour is a danger to Muslim countries and to the world. This is why Muslim Indians should unite and become a force to reckon with inside India itself, first for their own sake, for the sake of India itself (to try to save it from falsehood) and for the sake of humanity in general who has no need for more hypocrisy and deceit

ohh so this is how ppl are brainwashed in madarsas, finally someone explained it to me :yahoo:

How can you lie so blatantly.

Back
Top Bottom