What's new

India is dominant regionally,There was an era when the world used to see India & Pakistan on equal terms. Today nobody does that : S Jaishankar

Bajwa the proud Pakistani general who was busy destroying the nation. Meanwhile Hindustanis rejoicing.

Also FM Jaishankar:

Yeah, no.

India still has a long way to go before that happens, and i doubt it'll ever happen. International media still doesn't mention India without mentioning Pakistan.

Feb 2019, Pakistan's swift retort towards Indian stupidity put an end to the delusions in the west and Europe that India was leagues ahead of its surrounding nations, particularly Pakistan.

India still remains a vintage army.

The only things India has are economics, which I'm convinced India is manipulating and won't last long, as well as over a billion people, some of who I'm convinced will eventually rebel.

Last edited:
FKuzv15UcAAEXXK.jpg

Dominant regionally?

1642076430279.png

Dominant regionally

India is daydreaming. Patting itself on the back. If India was really dominant internationally Kashmir would have been in Indian clutches long ago. India cannot convince it's own Western allies that it deserves support on Kashmir on various international forums. There is not a single Western state that openly supports Indian claims on Kashmir. This despite Indian claims that they are far superior to Pakistan in diplomacy and everything else.

The only things India has are economics, which I'm convinced India is manipulating and won't last long, as well as over a billion people, some of who I'm convinced will eventually rebel.
Any reason they haven’t yet rebelled to the level expected and hoped by many experts? Level where India goes Pakistan way as in 1971.
Please don’t point towards many insurgencies that remain alive in various parts of the country. Since, most of them have been around for decades and few since 1947. Most of them are at lowest level and would become irrelevant soon.

Actually, any statement by members in favour or against is of very little value. It would soon turn into tu tu mai mai since there is no objective method of measuring this influence.
Known instances of treatment by major powers is a decent indication of a nation’s clout.

We all know about the most awaited telephone call in a nations history that is yet to come. Saudi Arabia refused to fly a PM back from the US, to teach him a lesson was another instance. There are few more.

On the other hand nations have fallen over each other to welcome a guy blamed not too far back for atrocities on a minority as a CM. Why is that? Because they fell in love with him?
I wouldn’t even mention financial status which is known to all.

Lot of people start talking about size of India vs Pakistan and claim that bigger nation has to have bigger economy. In that case, Pakistani economy should be close to 1/7th the size of India’s. Is it actually? We all know where it stands. Moreover, there are many smaller nations with bigger clout and better izzat. That proves that size theory is a lame one and should be put under lock and key.

There are few clowns who quote a westerner who has stated something damning about India or Pakistan to further their argument of India vs Pakistan. These fools are the ones that always need a validation from a gora. Some of these jokers stay and earn their bread in these countries but still haven’t got out of “Gora is superior” mentality.

Not saying that India has reached anywhere great. There is a long way to go in removing poverty, hunger etc etc. Many more issues persist.

But Pakistan’s demand for being treated at the same level? Laughable.

Last edited:
Yeah, no.

India still has a long way to go before that happens, and i doubt it'll ever happen. International media still doesn't mention India without mentioning Pakistan.

Feb 2019, Pakistan's swift retort India stupidity put an end to the delusions in the west and Europe that India was leagues ahead of its surrounding nations, particularly Pakistan.

India still remains a vintage army.

Ye 100%, I am not sure what Jaishankar is talking about nobody mentions India abroad without mentioning Pakistan.

For the West, India and Pakistan just need to be contained not to kill each other lol.

India is not even mentioned when China is brought up as a threat to the West in the media but at least in that case we do know that India is being propped up militarily against the Chinese.

The only other instances India is mentioned recently is during their refusal to support Ukraine (according to what the West considers support) and the complete lack of management when it came to corona along with suppressing death numbers.

It is correct that Interantionaly, India carries far more weight than Pakistan in 2022 when, as late as the 1980’s, despite the fact the India had nearly 6 times Pakistan’s population and 4 times the Pakistan’s land area; both the counters were treated generally at par.

Real power of a country lies not in her military might but in her economy. India has made tremendous economic and technical progress since Narasimha Rao's economic reform of 1991 and the growth of IT industry and now is a member of the G20 countries. On the other hand, following the Russian invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan had been mired in the drug and gun culture. Success of Taliban in Afghanistan gave rise the religious extremism and intolerance where even visiting cricket teams were not safe.

In my humble opinion, one of the main reason why India in now the 6th largest economy of the world is that while Pakistan had to host millions of Afghan refugees since 1979 and suffer nearly 25 years of Taliban menace; India was at peace and on the way to economic progress. Another reason is the non-interference of miliatry in Indian politics.

Last edited:
but you are still obsessed with Pakistan!
Still not convinced yet trying to convince your people

I love me.. Who do you love...
Is the phyche often portrayed by these Indian clowns.
They really need to do some introspection to know their worth.
Recently American Law Professor Amy Wax reminded Indians as where do they exactly come from.!!!

lol... What has India really achieved?

Pakistan defeated the Soviet union basically ending it and chasing NATO away while India was basically there eating from poverty if anything the gap has widened towards Pakistan now.

The Indian bubble has been completely bursted in 2019 meaning their populations aren't deluded in regards to Pakistan anymore.. A clear cut point has sinked in.

Pakistan can do multi-tasking and be in 1000 places at once and take on 100 foes at once in different arena's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom