What's new

India is dominant regionally,There was an era when the world used to see India & Pakistan on equal terms. Today nobody does that : S Jaishankar

100% of Pakistani population(230m) is still less than just 20% of Indian population(280m). Somehow you people don't understand this simple thing.

16.4% (228 million) 🙂
16.4% is something Indian state claimed however since 2011 Indian state has stopped sharing the date on poverty and hence UN cannot make the correct estimates.

Here is something to read on the obfuscation of the facts by BJP led govt.

//Given that India contributes significantly to global poverty levels due to the sheer size of its population, the World Bank flagged that the lack of official data on poverty from India had become a hindrance in drawing up global estimates. Since 2011, the Indian government has stopped publishing data on poverty.//

16.4% is something Indian state claimed however since 2011 Indian state has stopped sharing the date on poverty and hence UN cannot make the correct estimates.

Here is something to read on the obfuscation of the facts by BJP led govt.

//Given that India contributes significantly to global poverty levels due to the sheer size of its population, the World Bank flagged that the lack of official data on poverty from India had become a hindrance in drawing up global estimates. Since 2011, the Indian government has stopped publishing data on poverty.//

Humiliated by a country 5 times smaller aftet Balakot. Two planes down and their Army Chief was found hiding in the bathroom.

Humiliated by China in Ladakh, where the Chinese sitting on 2000 square KM of Indian territory and their PM.

An estimated 5 million Indians dead during the Pandemic.

Institutionalized prejudice and discrimination against Minorities especially Muslims

If these are measures of regional domination, I agree with the honorable minister.

The only thing that has happened in India favor is that the West led by the US wants it to be counterbalance to China and is being coddled for that reason and that is going to their head.

Last edited:
India will always have this 'sense of entitlement', the depravity, the inferiority complexes.

And by mentioning Pakistan, they are giving more importance to Pakistan, the only country they need to demonize, ostracize to get the electorates and the good vibes, awami support locally.

Did you read the part where it says that we are relying on the govt official data which is not accurate or skipped it as usual?

I care about Indian defence.

Believe it or not, if you Google "Indian defence forum", this sub-forum comes up.

As you can see, I barely post. I have 40+ posts since 2014.

So, yes, I don't care about Pakistan and 40 posts in 9 years is indicative of that.

Hope this helps!
Should have stayed inactive, instead of posting your idiotic comment.

Hope this helps!

A self loathing Indian girl is married off into a fishing community.... Initially she starts complaining of all the smell.... After some weeks, she gets accustomed to the smell and starts boasting, that her presence in the community has got rid of all the smell.... Something like you creatures, who spend most of the day crawling on this forum as it gives you some voice but being who you are, you habitually go on boxing above weight.
If you were worth your salt... You would have Indian forums attracting and interacting with International citizens rather than wasting your selves in those echo chambers.
Truth hurts and it is not too late for you guys to move forward together in fighting poverty and hunger in our countries.

Truth hurts and it is not too late for you guys to move forward together in fighting poverty and hunger in our countries.
So if an Indian politician is patting his own backside is the truth then why ignore the likes of Jairam Ramesh or better closer to you, what American Law Professor Amy Wax openly said on state TV.

So if an Indian politician is patting his own backside is the truth then why ignore the likes of Jairam Ramesh or better closer to you, what American Law Professor Amy Wax openly said on state TV.
Well, if India is a supa powa then why can't it dominate the region? And I really don't know where they got the idea that we bad Pakis think we are in same category as the supa dopa powa... AMAZING... I guess its too much of self flagellation.. :D

Back
Top Bottom