What's new

India is part of an upside-down world

The statics are based on households.

Does that take it account the common toilets in place in many colonies....of course not.

Anyways with more than half the Indian population defecating in the open, how then we eliminated Polio which countries like Pakistan cannot.

Damn are people obsessed with toilets in India, as if counting toilets in India is their full time job, on topic yes there is real income disparity and development in India and the same will have to be addressed, the solution would be to promote tier-3 urban centers (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta being tier-1; Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh being tier-2) thus making real interiors of India accessible from a development cluster

Windjammer! The vacuum in your brain seems to be now filled with nothing else but toilets. Your threads are all about toilets, toilets, and more toilets! :hitwall:

There's more out there in this world than toilets. So open the toilet door and breathe some fresh air for a change! :P

There is no question in what's lodged in your upper crust, hence you are incompetent to comprehend to whom i was replying and in which context. Seems the open fields aren't to your advantage then. :lol:

We do still have a lot of poverty here, nobody said we are perfect or we are the best, every country has its ups and downs. The important thing is working towards reducing the negativity and i am sure we are in the right direction.

@ Grey boy 2 and CD.

There is nothing wrong in posting such threads and I think CD knows the way these threads are used. I welcome certain Chinese posters lwho present posible solutions about Indian problems.

I don't have problem with this segment of posters, what I hate is troll are too much attracted to these type of threads.

I agree Indians also post anti-Chinese and anti-Pakistani thread but I can speak for myself that i try to avoid anything that can offend people.

In another thread of Indian economy, I said Chinese people to get into discussion but problem arise when trolls posting about India poverty. Same happens in our Space program, super computers, Indian defense products related thread.

All I expect is that you guys also support us in reporting people that bash and post off topic. I reported one Indian for using racist comment on one Chinese poster and I expect the same.

BTW I don't have any problem with you and few posters. Necessary discussion to see the other side.

@ Grey boy 2 and CD.

There is nothing wrong in posting such threads and I think CD knows the way these threads are used. I welcome certain Chinese posters lwho present posible solutions about Indian problems.

I don't have problem with this segment of posters, what I hate is troll are too much attracted to these type of threads.

I agree Indians also post anti-Chinese and anti-Pakistani thread but I can speak for myself that i try to avoid anything that can offend people.

In another thread of Indian economy, I said Chinese people to get into discussion but problem arise when trolls posting about India poverty. Same happens in our Space program, super computers, Indian defense products related thread.

All I expect is that you guys also support us in reporting people that bash and post off topic. I reported one Indian for using racist comment on one Chinese poster and I expect the same.

BTW I don't have any problem with you and few posters. Necessary discussion to see the other side.
Unfortunately, not all Indian members in this forum are as rational and friendly as you.Most of them are aggressive and hate Chinese,and slander the Chinese people unscrupulously.I think most Chinese members have no malice on the Indians initially.
it is those stupid remarks angered them.

Just learn to avoid them. There is nothing bad in loosing your cool sometimes. Its human behavior. Before CD became friend I fought with him a lot and hated him.

Once you know which posters are good to interact with, you will start laughing at these people who mocks you.

Hope people become more tolerant and rational.

P.S. I certainly hate few posters and their POV. I am human too. :D

Unfortunately, not all Indian members in this forum are as rational and friendly as you.Most of them are aggressive and hate Chinese,and slander the Chinese people unscrupulously.

That may be because most of the chinese members are nothing but trolls .......

Their only job is to troll in India section .........

The hate shown by chinese are enormous .......

I think most Chinese members have no malice on the Indians initially.
it is those stupid remarks angered them.

Oh yes ..........the innocent chinese .......

They can do nothing wrong .........

Just learn to avoid them. There is nothing bad in loosing your cool sometimes. Its human behavior. Before CD became friend I fought with him a lot and hated him.

Once you know which posters are good to interact with, you will start laughing at these people who mocks you.

Hope people become more tolerant and rational.

P.S. I certainly hate few posters and their POV. I am human too. :D

i agree..
the old saying :竖子不足与谋!

Back
Top Bottom