What's new

India Is Spending Billions to Populate a Remote Area Claimed by China

And all south Indians are madrasi, no big deal. I have been to south India and anybody who is not from south is called north Indian. The south Indians are very xenophobic. And God help you if you speak Hindi in front of a south India.

You call all South Indians Madrasi and then call us xenophic. There is a difference between calling somebody a North Indian and calling all North Indians bhaiya?

Fartie stop farting. By the way fartie, why do you always run away from threads where you asked to prove your facts?

hut up madrasi, your lungi is dirty and you stink of masala dosa. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Now I know why you are so obsessed with farts, because that is what you madrasis do after having your sambar curry and dosa idli. Keep farting cootchie coo. You look ridiculous when you troll and it entertains me so much. :partay:

Of course, it will entertain you. Because, giving you facts is of no use. Since you only give farts and not facts. Below are farts that you have made till date, fartie!

1. Nag is 4th generation
2. Artillery was not placed on hold by GoI
3. Kaveri was never sanctioned
4. Arjun CAG report does not exist and when provided with link does not read
5. Warhead and seeker differentiation is unheard of
6. IA procurement procedure is God's gift to mankind.
7. Does not know, that tenders which were only private sector were never fulfilled.
8. Zero information on production lines and how production planning happens.
9. There is no difference between designer and manufacturer.
10. Arjun and LCA requirements were never changed

We should have a thread devoted to you called Farts of Fartie Farterson - The Absolute Farts

By the way, on every thread you fart I am going to ask you those questions. Even if you ignore me, it will be there for everybody to see how brilliantly you fart! Fartie Coochie!:rofl:

By the way fartie, the more I read the more I am convinced you are not Indian. Especially the comment about Hindi in South Indian states. I am also pretty sure that you lost out in your educational race to South Indians and then did not get accepted in a PSU. ANd then now, you have a South Indian boss. Hence frustration levels, fartie!

Last edited:
There was no seven separate states in north-east that time. Mizoram did not exist, it was the Lushai Hills. Arunachal did not exist, it was known as North East Frontier Agency.

Your stupidity is infinite. The British allowed native rulers in India to hole to their thrones as long as they remained vassal states. In 1947 British allowed Muslims to form their country, Hindus to form their country and princely states to remain independent if they so wished. Maharaja of Kashmir was an absolute monarch and would have remained an independent ruler if not for subsequent events.

Only those rulers who rebelled against British in 1857 were liquidated. Your ignorance is pathetic.
LOL, here goes the ignoramus on a roll after searching google for a couple of days .do you have any ideas that most of the states of India had no connection with Assam let alone India?That these "states" didn't exist in their present boundaries but differed vastly. FOr example there existed nothing like "NEFA" before the brits.
Most of southern part of NE had closer ties with Burma than anyone else. The manipuri rulers were independent for most parts, just as Bhutan or Nepal was. Why? As long as they didn't trouble the Brits, they were left alone.

Your tendency to replky in profanities just reveals your own lack of knowledge on the subject matter

Don't post any further. You are an ignorant troll who is making his own facts. Indian agencies like BSF for example have the sole responsibility of guarding he frontiers.
Yes and BSF does that spectacularly with tens of millions of illegal bangladeshis in India. Your meaningless tirade just shows how easy it is to get in and further supports my point, the Indian intel agencies which operate in NE concentrate on the "chinky" looking people and hence "indic" looking people are left alone.

Or do you wish to say that BSF is responsible for catching and deporting illegal immigrants already inside NE?

Do you not get the simple nuance that we are discussing "how" to stay in and not 'get' in?

What freedom fighters?
he bangladeshis have been staying in the region for decades without any problems.
The part in bold, maybe you should read more ,chump.
Sure, no problems because getting in is so easy and bangladeshis aren't a security concern for Indian agencies. meanwhile, a person of SEA or EA will hardly ever be allowed to step in.

They are the most soft-spoken bunch of people. They are not communal and keep to themselves. If you make racist jokes at them then they will be rude to you.

And all south Indians are madrasi, no big deal. I have been to south India and anybody who is not from south is called north Indian. The south Indians are very xenophobic. And God help you if you speak Hindi in front of a south India.

Lions don't have wings, just saying.
You've been to 'south india'?south India isn't a place...
There are five states? Dumbo!!
Get out of that stereotype!!

Any unprovoked attack, and you reply back in kind.
This happened when I was in preparation for my postgrad entrance...
Mostly during commute...and it was always unprovoked...I couldnt give them stern reply then!!

Hi ,long time no see , there is some truth in dragon (dragon like) deity worship by meties , no , those who follow sanamahism . Also manipur royalties used dragon symbol as some sort of official emblem or seal? I read.
Yup long time indeed. Meitei didn't worship dragon like . but we do have dragon like and we called it kanglasha .and yes it official symbol of the state . we used to have this kanglasha statute two of them at kangla fort which are destroy by the British ln 1891 after defeat of Manipur king at khongkhom war.
This kanglasha is newly constructed again at kanglasha fort.

LOL, here goes the ignoramus on a roll after searching google for a couple of days .do you have any ideas that most of the states of India had no connection with Assam let alone India?

We are talking about the north-east region. Before 1947 India as we know today did not exist. So improve your knowledge before showcasing your stupidity.

That these "states" didn't exist in their present boundaries but differed vastly. FOr example there existed nothing like "NEFA" before the brits.
Most of southern part of NE had closer ties with Burma than anyone else.

They didn't. Most of NE suffered from the Burmese aggression in the early 19th century. The British intervened and the Treaty of Yandaboo was signed.

The manipuri rulers were independent for most parts, just as Bhutan or Nepal was. Why? As long as they didn't trouble the Brits, they were left alone.

Manipur was invaded by the British you fool. The Manipuris lost and had to accept British suzerainty. Your knowledge of history is so disgusting that it is an insult for me to discuss with you. The British did not rule India by killing every independent ruler. They erected puppet rulers who were controlled by British governors who in turn answered to the Viceroy and Governor-General.

Your tendency to replky in profanities just reveals your own lack of knowledge on the subject matter

Your knowledge of history is non-existent. So don't even bother.

Yes and BSF does that spectacularly with tens of millions of illegal bangladeshis in India. Your meaningless tirade just shows how easy it is to get in and further supports my point, the Indian intel agencies which operate in NE concentrate on the "chinky" looking people and hence "indic" looking people are left alone.

Stop spouting your victim mentality. You just suffer from an inferiority complex.

The part in bold, maybe you should read more ,chump.

The terrorists killing innocent people are freedom fighters for you? You need to check a doctor.

Sure, no problems because getting in is so easy and bangladeshis aren't a security concern for Indian agencies. meanwhile, a person of SEA or EA will hardly ever be allowed to step in.

Back your claims with facts not delusions.

You've been to 'south india'?south India isn't a place...
There are five states? Dumbo!!
Get out of that stereotype!!

Whole of south India is the same. The same people, same culture and the same apathy for anybody who speaks Hindi. They are among the most rude people in India. This is a fact. Any "outsider" who has been to the south will agree.

.I couldnt give them stern reply then!!

Your mouth must have been stuffed with dosa.

We are talking about the north-east region. Before 1947 India as we know today did not exist. So improve your knowledge before showcasing your stupidity.
It wasn't even a "region" The Nagas and rest of hill states were more closer to Burma and were influenced by it. While ST was of course mostly the "macedonia" to Tibet.
Frankly speaking your pumped up attempts at aggression just betrays your lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
The terrorists killing innocent people are freedom fighters for you? You need to check a doctor.
Back your claims with facts not delusions.

Sure the terrorists we call them ***** and you call them the Indian Army, simple. The freedom fighters are those who don't rape girls, simple.

Obvious ground situations are what I am stating. There are millions of Bangladeshis in NE so obviously getting in is easy for Indic looking people and since they don't pose any threat to India, they are allowed to stay.However, "oriental" looking people are often harassed and checked and disappeared or deported with trumped up charges of gun running or smuggling. The reason why Indian agencies catch Burmese migrants even though their skin ensures they blend in with the locals whereas Bangladeshis are invisible to Indians.

Google

BTW, your lack of knowledge on the subject is exposed by your own posts.

First you say-
The Manipuris did not borrow from the Bengali script. Bengali was imposed on them during the British Raj when the north eastern region was annexed by the Company and made a part of Bengal.

Then when pointed with facts you try to cover up your pathetic by changing your positions and twisting basically what I stated-
The british and Manipuris fought and the Manipuris lost. Monarchs were never in "power" they were titular heads who had to obey the dictate of the company. Like it was happening in rest of India. Go and brush your knowledge.

Your stupidity is infinite. The British allowed native rulers in India to hole to their thrones as long as they remained vassal states. In 1947 British allowed Muslims to form their country, Hindus to form their country and princely states to remain independent if they so wished. Maharaja of Kashmir was an absolute monarch and would have remained an independent ruler if not for subsequent events.
The manipuris never really fought the British you ignoramus better run back and suck on the .. whatever you like to go at.

Of course who can forget this titanic idiocy of blurting out historical events without actually knowing about them
You seem to be confused about history. Read about the Yandaboo treaty.
Fartie sucker forgot that Treaty of Yandaboo was between Brits and Burmese and concerned the Ahom kingdom which the Burmese annexed in 1820s and Brits beat the Burmese to claim Assam.It had little to do with Manipur. If anything ST had more to do with Treaty of Yandaboo and was more impacted by it.

To sum it up, you are an ignorant buzzard who likes to spew nonsense throughout the forum without backing himself up. Flip floping on statements and frequenly changing arguments seem to be your forte and not rational debate. The reason even most Indians seem to be contemptuously dismissive of you.

Not really.Central Govt. has always allocated plenty of money to the state govt.

They have not.

It wasn't even a "region" The Nagas and rest of hill states were more closer to Burma and were influenced by it. While ST was of course mostly the "macedonia" to Tibet.

The Nagas were not closer to Burma. Who teaches you this type of bullsh1t? If you don't know history then rad instead of making your own theories.

"Nagaland" did not exist. The territory where Naga tribes are a majority were declared as Nagaland post independence by partitioning Assam. Shillong was the capital of Assam but I guess trolls like you don't know that. The seven states in the north-eastern region were created after independence.

Frankly speaking your pumped up attempts at aggression just betrays your lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

Stay on topic. I am just getting to know how stupid you are.

Sure the terrorists we call them ***** and you call them the Indian Army, simple. The freedom fighters are those who don't rape girls, simple.

The Indian army has committed atrocities, there is no denying that. But the terrorists are not saints either. Many innocents were killed by these terrorists and these underground groups are known to extort money.

The manipuris never really fought the British you ignoramus better run back and suck on the .. whatever you like to go at.

Watch your language you filthy b@stard. Maybe you have seen in your family strangers sucking on your ..... . So no need to explain what goes in your life. Stay on topic here and maintain decency or go back to your jungle.

And just to show how stupid and ignorant you are.

The Anglo-Manipur War was an armed conflict between the British Empire and the Kingdom of Manipur. The war lasted between 31 March – 27 April 1891, ending in a British victory.

Anglo-Manipur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assam was included as a part of the Bengal Presidency. (1826-1873)

Colonial Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fartie sucker forgot that Treaty of Yandaboo was between Brits and Burmese and concerned the Ahom kingdom which the Burmese annexed in 1820s and Brits beat the Burmese to claim Assam.It had little to do with Manipur. If anything ST had more to do with Treaty of Yandaboo and was more impacted by it.

You POS, read what has been posted instead of showcasing your stupidity.

To sum it up, you are an ignorant buzzard who likes to spew nonsense throughout the forum without backing himself up. Flip floping on statements and frequenly changing arguments seem to be your forte and not rational debate. The reason even most Indians seem to be contemptuously dismissive of you.

You have not posted a single link but have been passing s**t from your a***. So next time you come up with your fantasies then it is better to know some history first.

The Nagas were not closer to Burma. Who teaches you this type of bullsh1t? If you don't know history then rad instead of making your own theories.

"Nagaland" did not exist. The territory where Naga tribes are a majority were declared as Nagaland post independence by partitioning Assam. Shillong was the capital of Assam but I guess trolls like you don't know that. The seven states in the north-eastern region were created after independence.
LOL, maybe you should know that apart from the plain areas, rest were mostly autonomonous. SHillong was made the capital because of the British, nothing more,nothing less. Shillong or rest of NE was never part of Assam let alone India.

But then Ignoramus is as he speaks.
Watch your language you filthy b@stard. Maybe you have seen in your family strangers sucking on your ..... . So no need to explain what goes in your life. Stay on topic here and maintain decency or go back to your jungle.
Says the guy who swears invectives in every post of his and surprise!! does so even on a post where he claims moral high ground.

I still stand by them, those "wars" were nothing more than a skirmish and flare ups.Otherwise the manipuris never really fought the British as British never conquered them

You POS, read what has been posted instead of showcasing your stupidity.
Lol petulant delinquent still refuses to admit he was wrong and once again tries to divert the topic from his own failures and his own idiotic posts which uncovered his ignorance of the subject matter in the initial stages itself.

Again, let me take it slow for a special one like you..
Who were the belligerents in the conflict which ended with the treaty of yandaboo in 1826 and which territories did it concern?
Let me give you a hint- not manipur as you were so joyously proclaiming.

"Manipur was conquered by the British because of the treaty of Yandaboo". Just slink back to your hole, kid.

You have not posted a single link but have been passing s**t from your a***. So next time you come up with your fantasies then it is better to know some history first.
I don't need to. Anyone who is interested can do a simple google search and verify.

You would know, you scoured google for days to draft a comeback after I exposed your ignorance of the subject matter in the first day itself.:partay:

LOL, maybe you should know that apart from the plain areas, rest were mostly autonomonous. SHillong was made the capital because of the British, nothing more,nothing less. Shillong or rest of NE was never part of Assam let alone India.

The partition of Assam was done post independence. You may speak whatever your stupid mind tells you but facts don't support your baseless rants. There was no NE, there was only Assam.

Says the guy who swears invectives in every post of his and surprise!! does so even on a post where he claims moral high ground.

Don't lie here you moron. Stick to topic or go back to your jungle.

I still stand by them, those "wars" were nothing more than a skirmish and flare ups.Otherwise the manipuris never really fought the British as British never conquered them

Post links or shut up and stop lying. What you stand by has no basis in reality. You are nothing more than a lying moron who has no idea of history.

Lol petulant delinquent still refuses to admit he was wrong and once again tries to divert the topic from his own failures and his own idiotic posts which uncovered his ignorance of the subject matter in the initial stages itself.

Hey you POS, you have not posted a single link to support your tall claims. Post links or shut up.

Again, let me take it slow for a special one like you..
Who were the belligerents in the conflict which ended with the treaty of yandaboo in 1826 and which territories did it concern?
Let me give you a hint- not manipur as you were so joyously proclaiming.

Where is manipur? Never heard of such a backward state.

Oh I remember now. Manipur was anexxed by the British who set their sights on the state after the Treaty of Yandaboo. But to fools like you the Anglo-Manipur war never happened. Moron!!

"Manipur was conquered by the British because of the treaty of Yandaboo". Just slink back to your hole, kid.

And you are stuck in your hole unable to move out or get back in. Just end the misery.

I don't need to. Anyone who is interested can do a simple google search and verify.

Google shows nothing about your claim. You are lying because hat's what you are. A small and shameless liar.

You would know, you scoured google for days to draft a comeback after I exposed your ignorance of the subject matter in the first day itself.

Maybe in your jungle there are no schools but the rest of India people go to schools instead of sympathising with terrorists. The moment you mentioned terrorists as freedom fighters I should have known you are a butt-hurt troll.

Terrorist scum.

This is what happened as a result of the Anglo-Manipur war of 1891 which this joker @Abotani claims as a "small skirmish" and how he claims that British never conquered manipur.

On 27 April 1891, the Silchar, Tamu and Kohima columns united, capturing Imphal after finding it deserted, the Union Jack was hoisted above the Kangla Palace, 62 native loyalists were freed by the British troops. On 23 May 1891, Tikendrajit Singh was detained by British authorities On 13 August 1891, five Manipuri commanders including Tikendrajit were hanged for waging war against the British Empire, Kulachandra Singh along with 21 Kangeilpak noblemen received sentences of property forfeiture and lifetime exile. Manipur underwent a disarmament campaign, 4,000 firearms were confiscated from the local population.

Anglo-Manipur War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British cast their eyes on the north-eastern region after hey concluded the Treaty of Yandaboo. The British had an unending colonial appetite and after setting base in Assam they annexed Manipur and Burma. For a brief period Burma was also a part of British-ruled India.

These things are history and I have posted links to prove the same unlike the boy from the unknown place who is talking sh1t.

Back
Top Bottom