What's new

India is very angry! China Indonesia's high-speed rail completed so fast,why Japan delay?#railway

Oh look, Bangladeshis who runs trains on tracks which are fixed to sleepers using banana stems are giving gyaan about HSR. :rofl:

"When Japanese does ToT"... stop with the pretentious BS, dear. We both know you didn't know jackshit.

L&T is already constructing the high speed railway corridor, which has been designed in India according to Japanese specifications.

India is already building not just metros but regional rapid transit as well, which is just one tier below a true blue HSR. Anyway L&T has revenues probably exceeding your nation's entire civil construction value-added, so who exactly are you preaching to?

lol, another blunder from a well-known fool. Vande bharat is an electric multiple unit, and it has little to do with "German coach technology". It's a higher-speed trainset.

China too has a train in the in the same class, called CR200J.

Don't worry too much about it, we have been maintaining several hundred kilometros without much problems Or any major incidents.

More importantly, no one has replaced railway ties on the tracks any with banana stems. :lol:

Ironic coming from a country that files one-third the number of parents filed by an Indian Automaker. :lol:

The word "Tofu dreg project" wasn't invented to describe Indian infrastructure, was it?

That's no pedestrian bridge, that's an actual highway bridge collapsing on top of a busy highway.

But Muh Daddy China can't do anything wrong REEEE.... :lol:

I really cannot believe that this comment was made by about a country that's building an actual long distance HSR (among many other things). By someone from a country where the opening of a six kilometre bridge is a national celebration.

Truly unbelievable. :lol:

BTW, did anyone said anything about slums?? Why are we discussing 47% slum, least-liveable Dhaka here? :rofl:

Keep bragging, Mr. Bhakt, useless emotional rants as usual without any semblance of proof or facts. Graduated from Whatsapp university, googling things with cheap Indian smartphone that uses lowest grade of parts sourced from warehouse in Shenzhen China.

They could not even perfect coaches that could exceed 100 KMPH speeds without ToT from Germany and bragging aloud. No wonder people look down at you braggarts the world over. There is nothing worth anything important that came out of India under Modi mismanagement. Get it Mr. Bhakt ? Only cow dung baths and naked holy people.

@Beast, @rott brothers look at this two rupee bhakt poster bad-mouthing China and China-Indonesian train project. :lol:

Last edited:
India needs Chinese steel!

Ohhh, don't get triggered. I thought Indian steel was number 1? Lol. So your friend was talking about how Indians are using high quality steel and saying China was using poor quality steel without providing any evidence. Truth is there is good and bad quality steel coming out of China, its a matter of price.

Data, news articles & even an actual video of the construction doesn't constitute as proof says Mr. Janitor. But I guess howling WhatsApp, Bhakt, Cow etc does.:lol:

There are good reason to doubt the sanity of the population of your swamp. And your behavior over here is just one.

tangail-railway-station-pic-2-1562077147201.jpg

Dhaka-Bangabandhu Highway Bridge Station Master, Abdul Mannan, told Dhaka Tribune that he was unaware of these critical conditions .

“Although, there is no hard and fast rule that bamboo cannot be used in place of iron bolts, I will take necessary steps against the practice,” he said.

Yeah, these are the same people who are giving "gyaan" about Engineering. To a nation that builds space launchers & nuclear reactors.

But "cow" "WhatsApp" "Bhakt" "Modi"... :rofl:

You're the same guy who was claiming that Bangladesh would eat to India's motorcycle exports, when Bangladesh itself mostly assembles Indian CKD kits. You think you are knowledgeable enough to comment on anything.

If you lot were, your country would be exporting more than underwear.

As for trains, we have our own trainset with our own IP & our own motorized bogie capable of 220 kmph max speed. It has nothing to do with LHB.

Assembled%2Bbogie%2Bconcept.jpg

" Me criticizing India for a bridge collapse is valid criticism but him bringing up Bridge collapses in China is bad-mouthing... Help, my Chinese daddies" :rofl:

How pathetic. But what else can we expect from a Bangladeshi.
What i don't get is how Chinese people are the "brothers" of Bangladeshis
They call them names i wouldn't repeat here

I am waiting for your good answer as you know Indian better than me, it is just ridiculous saying there will be no Japanese involvement in the HSR project since Indian doesnt have the experience building it yet nor they have their own capital to complete the project without Japanese financial help

Does this @Farhan Bohra try to fool us here with Indian so called HSR project that is actually medium speed with the one trully HSR project that will use Japanese loan ?
Knock knock , please show us the awarding of tender .

Unlike Indonesian Chinese projects , Indian tenders are quite transparent and open, please search it on Google and show it to world.

No one going to spoon feed you.

Hatred toward pagans is more than of atheist.

Graduated from Whatsapp university, googling things with cheap Indian smartphone that uses lowest grade of parts sourced from warehouse in Shenzhen China.
@SSBN81 @Hellfire2006 @Cheepek

Last edited:
@SSBN81 @Hellfire2006 @Cheepek

iPhone Parts made by Tata at Hosur. "Expansion planned", "MOU signed". Can you bhakts wait until they complete the damned factory before you start to brag?

Yawn.........and how many times will you bhakts recycle this one story. Pathetic.

Ever look at China to see where they are and where you are?

That factory as far as I know will only produce small things like connectors. High tek-na-lajee indeed.....welcome to China of the 1990's. :lol:

Yeah most of the iPhone production is for India only....as if you kanjoosis will actually buy a lot of iPhones at 80,000 Rupees a pop.

Micromax and Karbonn is you bhakt's territory....800 Rupee phones :lol:

They call you bhakts those names.

Chinese folks don't call us Indians, they call us Manjiala.

They know we aren't street-$hitters. There is a difference.

I go to China routinely and interact with Chinese educated folks all the time, stop lying like a bhakt.

Data, news articles & even an actual video of the construction doesn't constitute as proof says Mr. Janitor. But I guess howling WhatsApp, Bhakt, Cow etc does.:lol:

There are good reason to doubt the sanity of the population of your swamp. And your behavior over here is just one.

tangail-railway-station-pic-2-1562077147201.jpg

Dhaka-Bangabandhu Highway Bridge Station Master, Abdul Mannan, told Dhaka Tribune that he was unaware of these critical conditions .

“Although, there is no hard and fast rule that bamboo cannot be used in place of iron bolts, I will take necessary steps against the practice,” he said.

Yeah, these are the same people who are giving "gyaan" about Engineering. To a nation that builds space launchers & nuclear reactors.

But "cow" "WhatsApp" "Bhakt" "Modi"... :rofl:

You're the same guy who was claiming that Bangladesh would eat to India's motorcycle exports, when Bangladesh itself mostly assembles Indian CKD kits. You think you are knowledgeable enough to comment on anything.

If you lot were, your country would be exporting more than underwear.

As for trains, we have our own trainset with our own IP & our own motorized bogie capable of 220 kmph max speed. It has nothing to do with LHB.

Assembled%2Bbogie%2Bconcept.jpg

" Me criticizing India for a bridge collapse is valid criticism but him bringing up Bridge collapses in China is bad-mouthing... Help, my Chinese daddies" :rofl:

How pathetic. But what else can we expect from a Bangladeshi.

Keep spewing hatred for Bangladesh, loving it !! :lol:

Injuns may not be able to make anything - but Autocad and CGI, they are the best. Cheap rental for graphics that hardly ever sees the light if day. :lol:

Number one in theory and cheap documentation, including useless patents researched on American money and pay.

It's okay - India is what it is. Everyone knows it.

Last edited:
@Cheepek @SSBN81 @Hellfire2006 @VkdIndian @Raj-Hindustani
You expect too much from a pre-industrial shithole living in delusions of being an ashian tyga, beyond underwears they can only think of fencejumping into India

Your daily dose of Raqibool delusions.

"We are closer to South Korea & Taiwan, We are an Asian Tiger Economy".

The Asian Tiger economy is now asking for bailouts from the IMF, rationing fuel & implementing load shedding. :rofl: :rofl:

"We are an example even for Western Nations"

Western nations have double the female LPR of the swamp, so do even many poorer Nations of Africa & Asia such as Timor- Leste. What does that prove? Nothing!!!

"India must allow products from the swamp to bring the Indian market into the 21st century"

Raqibool, please buy more than 7 million, cheap $95 smartphones per year before talking about 21st century markets

India surrounded by such rich 1st world countries that use gucci electricity sources like LNG and furnace oil and diesel .. Poor songhis can only dream of such luxury.

A 5 ft dark skinned 42Kg swamp water drinking, slum dwelling, malnourished, cousin violating, father less, chaddi stitching, inbred, cross dressing retard whose mama is the Rs 5 ho of Daulatdia, comments on Indians as cockroaches. I sometimes fill pity for these smelly wretched cretins , now i dont

Reported.

Hatred? You're too insignificant be even hated, Mr. swamp dweller. :rofl:

You are probably confusing India with your underwater-underwear-stitching-land, the primitive country that uses bamboo stems to fix tracks on to sleepers. :lol:

Last time India launched 36 British satellites for a launch contract valued at $120 million, you were seen complaining about the accent of the countdown lady.

"But Injuns can't make anything... It's just AutoCAD, CGI or cheap rental graphics." :rofl:

Oh & swamp-dwelling rag-pickers mocking Indian PhDs for "polyester pants" & "coconut oil". I have seen everything.

Development cost for this launcher is around 4,000 crore or some $800 million, that's probably more than what your country has spend in R&D in its whole history.

Not to mention that your entire country can't put together a system with a fraction of complexity of this one, even if you throw your entire budget at it.

Little wonder why the Americans don't trust you with their money for R&D, Momen. They instead make your women stitch their underwear in sweatshops. Until the sweatshop collapse on their heads, that is.

23bangladesh-jumbo.jpg

Average selling price of smartphones in;

India: $242

Bangladesh: $94

That's like 2.5 times.... But I guess 2.5<1 in the swamp with no scientific/ technological or even basic arithmetic skills. :lol:

First of all - at least Bangladeshis "buy" phones at $94 a pop. In India most of the $242 phones are bought by middle class on payments. Indian kanjoosis have pay-by-installment facility. $12 a month. :lol:

Of course, for people whose GDP per capita nominal is even lower than ours, what else can be expected? :lol:

Thank you for mocking an accident - a tragedy where hundreds of people lost their lives. For Bhakt suwars, decency and respect for the dead is too much to expect. Live like rats and die like rats (maybe even eating rats), that's how it goes in Sanghiland.

It is not what accidents happen, it is what you do AFTER, that matters. Bangladeshi factories are far safer and far more stringently audited than anything in India currently. THAT MATTERS. Of course with typical bhakt chalta-hai lackadaisical attitude, how'd any of you puffery bhakts know? Everything to you is make believe and cheatery, floated up by bragging and puffery. Because reality hurts in Sanghiland, it is too ugly and miserable to look at. So you invent your own metaverse with White slaves. :rofl:

Not gonna stoop to your misery level by posting pictures, the whole world knows where Sanghiland is. Pew-di-pie was correct about you Bob-Vagine idiots.

Here is some examples of clean technology extant in India currently that we cannot see in the rest of the world. Only in Sanghiland full of hye tek-na-laaji....

1820's British provided Cow lawn mower with gobar and methane output
1669320868563.png

Indian mustard oil press with trace amounts of gobar and cow piss as "holy bonus"
1669321041212.png

Make Man's best friend work for food
1669321132005.png

Safe (!?!) baby carrier
1669321184939.png

Safe "woman" carrier (or maybe to get rid of them after a hard brake, knowing womens' status in India - oops, dusra shaadi aa gaya)
1669321308079.png

When elephants and real trucks are hard to find, make-believe and make do...
1669321409725.png

1669321619413.png

And the cherry on the cake culturally - Dog as groom. Only in India....
1669321758482.png

And regardless of your jabs at Bangladeshi rail technology, here is the usual standard nowadays. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
First of all - at least Bangladeshis "buy" phones at $94 a pop. In India most of the $242 phones are bought by middle class on payments. Indian kanjoosis have pay-by-installment facility. $12 a month. :哈哈:

Of course, for people whose GDP per capita nominal is even lower than ours, what else can be expected? :哈哈:

Thank you for mocking an accident - a tragedy where hundreds of people lost their lives. For Bhakt suwars, decency and respect for the dead is too much to expect. Live like rats and die like rats (maybe even eating rats), that's how it goes in Sanghiland.

It is not what accidents happen, it is what you do AFTER, that matters. Bangladeshi factories are far safer and far more stringently audited than anything in India currently. THAT MATTERS. Of course with typical bhakt chalta-hai lackadaisical attitude, how'd any of you puffery bhakts know? Everything to you is make believe and cheatery, floated up by bragging and puffery. Because reality hurts in Sanghiland, it is too ugly and miserable to look at. So you invent your own metaverse with White slaves. :罗夫:

Not gonna stoop to your misery level by posting pictures, the whole world knows where Sanghiland is. Pew-di-pie was correct about you Bob-Vagine idiots.

Here is some examples of clean technology extant in India currently that we cannot see in the rest of the world. Only in Sanghiland full of hye tek-na-laaji....

1820 年代的英国人提供了带有 gobar 和甲烷输出的 Cow 割草机
View attachment 900157

印度芥末榨油机,含有微量的戈巴和牛尿作为“神圣的奖励”
View attachment 900158

让人类最好的朋友为食物工作
View attachment 900159

安全(!?!)婴儿背带
View attachment 900160

安全的“女性”携带者(或者也许是在急刹车后摆脱它们,了解女性在印度的地位 - 哎呀,dusra shaadi aa gaya)
View attachment 900161

当很难找到大象和真正的卡车时,假装和凑合......
View attachment 900162

View attachment 900164

文化上的锦上添花——狗当新郎。仅在印度....
View attachment 900165

不管您对孟加拉国的铁路技术有何看法,这都是当今的通用标准。别让自己难堪了。

印度不可能承认自己的国家是输家。印度人吹牛也能成为超级大国

印度不可能承认自己的国家是输家。印度人吹牛也能成为超级大国

如果仅吹牛就可以使印度成为超级大国——印度已经是一个!!我每天都和印度人打交道,他们代表着一个可悲的现实,对他们来说很难承认。因此,论坛中的浮肿,伪造和吹牛。在现实世界中,没有一个印度人有胆量吹嘘。

Traffic Jam in Dhaka.

bangladesh-rickshaw-jam.jpg
This picture shows Shonorland is living in the future

A future where an apocalyptic event has wiped out most of humanity and survivors are in the process of rebuilding basic mode of transportation which existed prior to automobiles being used

For any Walking dead series fans out there
Move to Shonorland and experience it in real life
1669666491705.png

"But Indians buy smartphones on EMIs Bruh"

“We see the demand for smartphones has dropped by 35-40% in the last two or three months with sales declining significantly even with Eid. Sales during the festive season were not satisfactory despite huge discounts and EMIs being offered for purchases,” the Pickaboo top-brass added."

Back
Top Bottom