What's new

'India is well-equipped to defend itself against China,' says Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha

if a parliamentarian has to say this to indian politicians, it only reflects low confidence.

If gandhi was alive, he would migrate to pakistan

I start to see Indians are getting scared. They went all in, China calling their bluff.
Why do you think they are sending Doval to China? They miscalculated Chinese reactions. Now they are stuck in a situation they can't withdraw. They are so desperate to withdraw with some dignity. :lol:. China is not letting them withdraw now.:D

Why do you think they are sending Doval to China? They miscalculated Chinese reactions. Now they are stuck in a situation they can't withdraw. They are so desperate to withdraw with some dignity. :lol:. China is not letting them withdraw now.:D

Its okay, we will see how indian families will sue the parliament once they get back the body bags

Then I gave u link where Chinese called her LIAR :lol: They countered her and nullified her claim
You gave me a link where Chinese Govt. used its mouthpiece and hid behind it. It is akin to your current political comedy where ruling party's spokespersons shout abuses outside your supreme court but your masters having hardly any guts to face the judges inside. :lol:

You gave me a link where Chinese Govt. used its mouthpiece and hid behind it. It is akin to your current political comedy where ruling party's spokespersons shout abuses outside your supreme court but your masters having hardly any guts to face the judges inside. :lol:

Well...Chinese media obviously on behalf of Chinese government is issuing warning..Chinese government is communicating with yours through media, as of now

DO Bose, doval trip to China is NOT preplanned? A yes or a no. I know lying through the teeth is your style, but do it like a man. Do it openly.

Media on behalf of govt? Then its not media but propaganda mouthpiece.

If its a propaganda mouthpiece, they would have made you believed your india army is rubbish from scrapyard.

Alot more things needed to be done to convince indians to rise up against modi

Back
Top Bottom