What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
come to india you will knw it by urselves how muslims live here...............indian muslims are far better than pakistani muslims........and i knw u people are jealous of that..........so such threads are coming out...............but we dont care.............because we indians are growing much faster than you..............and soon there will be a huge difference between pak and india in development...........:azn:

come to india you will knw it by urselves how muslims live here...............indian muslims are far better than pakistani muslims........and i knw u people are jealous of that..........so such threads are coming out...............but we dont care.............because we indians are growing much faster than you..............and soon there will be a huge difference between pak and india in development...........:azn:

Yea right I' m coming so you Hindus can beat me up and parade me naked lol like you did to that christian pastor. we know how secular you lot are.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ed-naked-hindu-extremists-34.html#post2705058

u deserve it..............if ur an anti indian............:guns:

This neglect was predicted by our forefathers and which is why we created Pakistan so that we don't have to deal with the social economic - strangulation

The answer for India's Muslim population is simply to request a separate state (Considering their are more muslims in India then in Pakistan)

Its interesting why consensus india always tries to "degrade" muslim population figures , in order to show that they are minorities even when they are in considerable numbers perhaps its due to the qouta system in India for jobs and economic benefits and openings in Educational seats in Universities

Also the notion that Salman Khan and Shahruk Khan represent Muslims is generally a misguided assumptions as they are both not "Traditional or practing Muslims" they are more or less Atheist in their interpertations of Muslim faith and values

In some ways some of the problem may be unintentional

"JUST TOO MANY DAMN people in country" a chronic problem faced in Pakistan as well

Indian Muslims are doing worse than Dalits, forget comparing them to Pakistani Muslims.

Still they are not seeking asylum in Pakistan!

Quite unlike the Pakistani citizens who seek a better life in India...as per the latest figures of your very own Human Rights COmmission of Pakistan.

Here you go:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article3155627.ece :D

Is that you or your answering machine/ standard post like i am out of town,just in case i forget here are my views.

Go easy on him.

Hordes of Pakistanis seek asylum in the EU.

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report | The Nation

I won't be surprised if he was one of them.

So go easy on him. You never know went he went through when he was in Pakistan.

even when Jinnah was pushing for Muslim rights before partition he met with this Hundi-upper caste mindset that did not want a fair representation for any minority group politically. He did not even call for a separate nation until all his efforts of negotiating Muslim representation in the government were snubbed. Jinnah was the face of Hindu-Muslim unity...if his strong belief in unity and cooperation became a hopeless dream back then when we were double in number, how can the present-day Indian Muslims have any hope. They don't even have a proper leader like jinnah to fight for them. I used to be skeptical and critical of the 2-nation theory until i actually learned about the state of Muslims in that country.

and i love the classic argument given here...shahrukh khan, salman khan, aamir khan. LMAO. since shahrukh khan has made it to the top...therefore it must be true that muslims don't face any/much discrimination. :rofl:

i wonder how srk's career path would be like if he chose to be a more "orthodox" muslim or wore his religion on his sleeve. seems to me that u very much need to modernize/westernize/hindu-ize yourself to be accepted in that country. otherwise ur just anti-national scum that doesn't deserve to be treated like a human being. how long do these muslims need to prove to u guys that they are as indian as the hindu majority.

stop dreaming.................since most of them work in abroad indian muslims are earning well compare to pakistan muslims..............may be in pakistan they are worst than dalits not in india.........:lol:

It is the Muslim community's responsibility to come up. if Parsis, Jews, Christians etc can shed their olden beliefs and emerge as successful people, I don't see why Muslims need special treatment.

They should learn to come up themselves rather than expecting reservations all the time and getting votebank favors.

Yea right I' m coming so you Hindus can beat me up and parade me naked lol like you did to that christian pastor. we know how secular you lot are.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ed-naked-hindu-extremists-34.html#post2705058

That's the secularism you get if you misuse our hospitality. The pastor deserved worse.

This neglect was predicted by our forefathers and which is why we created Pakistan so that we don't have to deal with the social economic - strangulation

And even then you couldn't become another Dubai despite managing to obtain favors from the oil rich Muslim world and having NATO on your side throughout cold war eh?

Some prediction. You had all the chance to be the next Turkey of Asia and you couldn't make it.

The answer for India's Muslim population is simply to request a separate state (Considering their are more muslims in India then in Pakistan)

Won't be given. They've to live like how everyone else lives.

Its interesting why consensus india always tries to "degrade" muslim population figures , in order to show that they are minorities even when they are in considerable numbers perhaps its due to the qouta system in India for jobs and economic benefits and openings in Educational seats in Universities

You're damn right. Secularist traitors want to play votebank games.

Also the notion that Salman Khan and Shahruk Khan represent Muslims is generally a misguided assumptions as they are both not "Traditional or practing Muslims" they are more or less Atheist in their interpertations of Muslim faith and values

We don't give a damn what they are. At least they made a name working hard for their families and themselves. That's the way forward. Working and not simply relying on government quotas.

In some ways some of the problem may be unintentional

"JUST TOO MANY DAMN people in country" a chronic problem faced in Pakistan as well

It is the Muslim community's responsibility to come up. if Parsis, Jews, Christians etc can shed their olden beliefs and emerge as successful people, I don't see why Muslims need special treatment.

Seriously ?

You are saying that Muslims should dump their old views and make the faustian deal ? Sounds like the devil talking :devil:

They should learn to come up themselves rather than expecting reservations all the time and getting votebank favors.

That's the secularism you get if you misuse our hospitality. The pastor deserved worse.

There are some people with a massive identity crisis and a raging need to validate themselves every living second.

One almost wonders how can one be that ignorant. But it takes all sorts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom