What's new

India Lost Kargil War

Were you in that war and did you count all our dead soldiers?

haha .. typical denialistani ! You guys left behind scores of dead bodies of your fellow mates .. dead bodies of the brave NLI etc etc !! WHen we asked them to take back didn't have the guts to take them back ! Cause that would expose the pakistani lies !

The brave soldier's soul would have definitely cried for the treatment meted out to their dead bodies by PA !

haha .. typical denialistani ! You guys left behind scores of dead bodies of your fellow mates .. dead bodies of the brave NLI etc etc !! WHen we asked them to take back didn't have the guts to take them back ! Cause that would expose the pakistani lies !

The brave soldier's soul would have definitely cried for the treatment meted out to their dead bodies by PA !

You didn't answer my question and there's no reason to be rude and call me names anyone can be disrespectful online.Try doing that in person once a while. Second of all what pakistani lies are you talking about?

You didn't answer my question and there's no reason to be rude and call me names anyone can be disrespectful online.Try doing that in person once a while. Second of all what pakistani lies are you talking about?

Engaging Trolls??? Leave them alone and let them feel good

What pakistani lies ? U sound cute asking me that after so many years !!

First u guys say u don't know those "lashkars on Kargil peak" and they are not related to pak army in any way ! Then we show to the world the PA ids of those fallen ones ! You guys keep on with your lies and refuse to accept the dead bodies !

Then on one sunny morning, after 7-8 years of the conflict your general decides to honour those "martyrs" fo the excellent services given to PA ?

If that is not a lie then we need to change the definition of it !

If India didn't recieve help from Israel then Pakistan would have kicked India's A*S !!!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

if pakistanis would have had a bit more of brain they would have been taken seriously in diplomatic circles !

i wish IF INDIANS WOULD BE BRAVE AND IF PAKISTAN WOULDN'T CAME INTO BEING IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF ...IF INDIA HAS WON IN 1965 IF ... IF INDIA has ASSAULTED 1948 ,,,, IF INDIA WOULD BE BRAVE TRIED TO RECAPTURE KASHMIR .. oh Poor ... 30% of Poors live in INDIA really if they all become VIJAY MALya IF IF IF IF ... Meray Pyary neighbours I love your beautiful land ... Subcontinent really IF ALL BECOME PAKAFGHANISTAN wow...... No more INdIA only PAKAFGAHNISTAN /.............. IF IF IF

i wish IF INDIANS WOULD BE BRAVE AND IF PAKISTAN WOULDN'T CAME INTO BEING IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF ...IF INDIA HAS WON IN 1965 IF ... IF INDIA has ASSAULTED 1948 ,,,, IF INDIA WOULD BE BRAVE TRIED TO RECAPTURE KASHMIR .. oh Poor ... 30% of Poors live in INDIA really if they all become VIJAY MALya IF IF IF IF ... Meray Pyary neighbours I love your beautiful land ... Subcontinent really IF ALL BECOME PAKAFGHANISTAN wow...... No more INdIA only PAKAFGAHNISTAN /.............. IF IF IF

I wish you knew how to write legible English sentences :)

I wish IF IF IFIF IF my Mother Tongue is not ENGLISH ..... :) and IF IF IF you could have Read this Properly and IF you have Brain in your head not in your Knees IF IF IF :)

I wish IF IF IFIF IF my Mother Tongue is not ENGLISH ..... :) and IF IF IF you could have Read this Properly and IF you have Brain in your head not in your Knees IF IF IF :)

Punjabi dude.. Godo mein dimaagh hone ki literal translation.... :)

Its ISTA DA MOR O GHAIM .... :) try google on this

Pyaray hindustani ii iii ... I wish IF IF you know pushto ...... hahahaha

I know many indians will disagree or call me non patriotic and many will say this is already posted.

Kargil War was fought mainly to gain control over peak 5353 (Tiger hill).As this peak has a clear view of india's neck that is NH 1D .This highyway is strategic root betwwen siachen and LEh.As this peak is of very strategical imporatance India was unable to gain it back and pakistan can anytime have an upperhand on india by shelling or destroying this highway.This time there are solid bunkers and an iquipped Pakistan army.

Do you think it is a serious issue to worry?
:undecided:

1379409_488965891200799_1023435353_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom