What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

All this drama just before Muhammad Bin Salman to visit Pakistan. So much of International Isolation at work.

I dont think we can reply as much... we can defend well but can we reach dehli? it will be again like pathankot, amritsar etc... i think we can't reach Srinagar like before....
You can't prevent strike it takes 2 minuts for IAF to strike lahore ..nothing can prevent that..
Same is true for delhi and 300miles cities

India will use its proxies to cause terrorist attack in balochistan direct attack seems difficult
They are already doing that no...it has to be spectacular ..minimum is "sir G Kal" strikes and maximum is airstrikes

India is silly but not so stupid to start a war. Consequences will be so horrendous even self promoting super power can't afford it. They have got the habit of farting and they do understand and know the consequences of airstrikes and where it will lead to. All they can do is shelling on civilian areas.

well sh*t should we get the banjos out, someone ring the god damn military

They will make the LOC hot again,will target some more Pakistani civilians, I am not expecting a Surgical strike as the last one was such a flop.
lets see what options modi has
1. stays calm and issues a statement of condemnation
2. tries to isolate pak internationally and raise voice in UN
3. increases terrorism in kashmir
4. carries out an actual surgical strike in pak
5. does a drama surgical strike jut like last time.
6 . goes for an all out war.
7. carries out terrorist activities in pak
lets analyze. option 1 and he will lose the elections. tried option 2 before and failed . pak is even getting stronger and his friends in pak are in jails and facing cases. option 3 yes he can do that but will increase human rights organizations protests internationally. option 4 this is what he really needs to win elections but consequences can be very dangerous. option 5. very much possible. option 6 less likely but can become a reality if he exercises option 4. option 7 yes he will try his best. so most likely options are options 5,7,3 and 4 but now only option 4 can win him next elections so he may give a go ahead to a real surgical strike but the two things that go against it is that there is no zardari or nawaz in govt in pak. so he can miscalculate pak's response.

I think this suicide bombing is a consequence of Islamic jihadism that is causing harm not just in India but all over the world including other Muslim nation.
Ideological hatred should not be used to fight a war, it is dangerous, it is a double edged sword.
As for this attack, I think PM Modi will retaliate, it should be an attack on jihadis, first Saudi funding in Indian mosques should be stopped immediately.
Then slowly kill off all extremists from the country.
Although majority of India Muslims are very peaceful as compared to other countries with large Muslim populations.

Nothing gonna happen they can't afford to escalate. They don't want to ruin their economy. We lost everything in terms of economy and now we are the phase of building and they know it will put them in the same class as we are currently. This drama is especially for MBS.

Keep an eye open and sit tight8-)

I think this suicide bombing is a consequence of Islamic jihadism that is causing harm not just in India but all over the world including other Muslim nation.
Ideological hatred should not be used to fight a war, it is dangerous, it is a double edged sword.
As for this attack, I think PM Modi will retaliate, it should be an attack on jihadis, first Saudi funding in Indian mosques should be stopped immediately.
Then slowly kill off all extremists from the country.
Although majority of India Muslims are very peaceful as compared to other countries with large Muslim populations.
The only terrorism i know of is hindutva terrorism.

Farts.
On a serious note, India is the next stop on MBS tour de Asia, so in the current geopolitical scenario, its not possible. All GOI can do is arrange a false flag attack and blame it on Pakistan's non-state actors to help Modi win the next general elections.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom