What's new

India may ‘pull apart’ if minority rights not protected, warns Obama amid Modi’s US visit

Stunted poojeet talking about height is like a dalit talking about caste lol

Since when did New Delhi became part of Bangladesh, dhoti?
Arey dumb **** I was talking about image I shared on Bangladesh. Here is the article for your reference. Look at avg price of smartphone in that article, that speaks volumes about your country and it's auqaat. 😂

While India is manufacturing Iphone 14 and exporting them, this is what is happening your shit hole.

I hope you understand the word auqaat better now lilly put.

Here is what's happening in India.

Last edited:
Arey dumb **** I was talking about image I shared on Bangladesh. Here is the article for your reference. Look at avg price of smartphone in that article, that speaks volumes about your country and it's auqaat. 😂

That is still a higher consumption level than your shithole country dumb poojeet.

Stop being salty, learn to behave and you will get a better tip when you serve the next Bangladeshi tourist. lol

That is still a higher consumption level than your shithole country dumb poojeet.

Stop being salty, learn to behave and you will get a better tip when you serve the next Bangladeshi tourist. lol
Lol. Bangladesh tourist, that's an oxymoron. Pole vaulting critters couldn't even influence one market in Kolkata, let alone India. Learn the word auqaat and start using it in your life. Enjoy your shit hole in the mean time.

Lol. Bangladesh tourist, that's an oxymoron. Pole vaulting critters couldn't even influence one market Kolkata, let alone India. Learn the word auqaat and start using it in your life. Enjoy your shit hole in the mean time.

My aukaat is if I throw a 50 Taka bill in Kolkata you lot will even agree to lick the poop of my dog from the street. lol

At least 50% revenues of Kolkata's retail sector is generated by lower middle-class Bangladeshi tourists alone. If we stop spending you lot will starve to death. lol

My aukaat is if I throw a 50 Taka bill in Kolkata you lot will even agree to lick the poop of my dog from the street. lol

At least 50% revenues of Kolkata's retail sector is generated by lower middle-class Bangladeshi tourists alone. If we stop spending you lot will starve to death. lol
😂. Critters have delusions now. Too bad. He is confusing his countrymen's love for Indian products to his grandness. It just shows auqaat of Bangladesh and it's products. I am happy if you critters don't spend a dime in India if you promise not to pole vault into India. Can we consider that a deal my dear lilly put?

For West Bengal

Total revenue receipts for 2021-22 are estimated to be Rs 1,86,681 crore, an annual increase of 14% over 2019-20

Here is what happened to West Bengal revenue when we didn't issue visas to you lilly puts. It actually increased. Now F off.

Last edited:
😂. Critters have delusions now. Too bad. He is confusing his countrymen's love for Indian products to his grandness. It just shows auqaat of Bangladesh and it's products. I am happy if you critters don't spend a dime in India if you promise not to pole vault into India. Can we consider that a deal my dear lilly put?

Lol Your aukat has been shown to be lower than that of a rickshaw puller in Bangladesh yet you are in a denial because you low-IQ lot are in a group psychosis led by your chaiwala. lol

Why don't you ask your chaiwala to ban visas for Bangladeshis? We won't spend anything and that would be the perfect deal my stunted tiny poojeet.

Although here's a glimpse of what might happen then, further shows your aukat.

The onions from here are exported to Bangladesh...

“The higher import duties in Bangladesh are also a cause of concern... The central government needs to intervene so that our exports can be normal,” said the APMC member quoted above.

‘What option do we have other than suicide?’ Onion farmers in Maharashtra cry for help amid crashing prices

For West Bengal

Total revenue receipts for 2021-22 are estimated to be Rs 1,86,681 crore, an annual increase of 14% over 2019-20

Again, don't quote sanghi estimates you nitwit.

Lol Your aukat has been shown to be lower than that of a rickshaw puller in Bangladesh yet you are in a denial because you low-IQ lot are in a group psychosis led by your chaiwala. lol

Why don't you ask your chaiwala to ban visas for Bangladeshis? We won't spend anything and that would be the perfect deal my stunted tiny poojeet.

Although here's a glimpse of what might happen then, further shows your aukat.

The onions from here are exported to Bangladesh...

“The higher import duties in Bangladesh are also a cause of concern... The central government needs to intervene so that our exports can be normal,” said the APMC member quoted above.

‘What option do we have other than suicide?’ Onion farmers in Maharashtra cry for help amid crashing prices

Again, don't quote sanghi estimates you nitwit.
Again is all stats going over your head, since you are 3 footer lilly put? Stop bringing unrelated articles to prove your point. You are not fooling anybody but yourself. Now go beg IMF for next loans to buy our products, you dumb shit.

Again is all stats going over your head, since you are 3 footer lilly put? Stop bringing unrelated articles to prove your point. You are not fooling anybody but yourself. Now go beg IMF for next loans to buy our products, you dumb shit.

lol yes we all know who's struggling to get the stats in their head.

This doesn't make any sense.

When you will realize your aukat and get out of your psychosis then you will understand who's fooling who. How many generations of stunted nincompoops are you lot going to produce? Your country is becoming from shithole to shittiest-hole. It's high time you lot get rid of your fake chest thumping. All the stats and reports are available if you bother to look at them.

Now my tiny stunted poojeet, return to your railway track and complete your shitting before coming back. You need some fresh poop air.

Lol. A 3 footer chaddi stitcher is speaking big words. Cute. 😂. I have shared the images from your media source.

Stop stunting in India​

Together we can prevent stunting and other forms of undernutrition, helping ensure every girl or boy has the best possible start in life.​

Doctors during medical camp in Anganwadi. Durga’s short journey in Manju’s Anganwadi and preschool has been nothing short of extraordinary.

UNICEF/UN0157898/Singh
Stunting causes irreversible physical and mental damage to children. A stunted child is too short for their age, does not fully develop and stunting reflects chronic undernutrition during the most critical periods of growth and development in early life. It is defined as the percentage of children, aged 0 to 59 months, whose height for age is below minus two standard deviations (moderate and severe stunting) and minus three standard deviations (severe stunting) from the median of the WHO Child Growth Standards.

In India, 35 per cent of children younger than five years of age are stunted, a manifestation of chronic undernutrition. Stunting and other forms of under-nutrition are thought to be responsible for nearly half of all child deaths globally.(Source: CNNS 2016-18)

Stunting is associated with an underdeveloped brain, with long-lasting harmful consequences, including diminished mental ability and learning capacity, poor school performance in childhood, reduced earnings and increased risks of nutrition-related chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity in future.

While India’s economy has been growing at impressive rate, the country still has the highest number of stunted children in the world, (40.6 million children) representing one-third of the global total of stunted children under the age of five. (Source: NFHS3 2005-06, CNNS 2016-18)

Stop stunting in India​

Together we can prevent stunting and other forms of undernutrition, helping ensure every girl or boy has the best possible start in life.​

Doctors during medical camp in Anganwadi. Durga’s short journey in Manju’s Anganwadi and preschool has been nothing short of extraordinary.

UNICEF/UN0157898/Singh
Stunting causes irreversible physical and mental damage to children. A stunted child is too short for their age, does not fully develop and stunting reflects chronic undernutrition during the most critical periods of growth and development in early life. It is defined as the percentage of children, aged 0 to 59 months, whose height for age is below minus two standard deviations (moderate and severe stunting) and minus three standard deviations (severe stunting) from the median of the WHO Child Growth Standards.

In India, 35 per cent of children younger than five years of age are stunted, a manifestation of chronic undernutrition. Stunting and other forms of under-nutrition are thought to be responsible for nearly half of all child deaths globally.(Source: CNNS 2016-18)

Stunting is associated with an underdeveloped brain, with long-lasting harmful consequences, including diminished mental ability and learning capacity, poor school performance in childhood, reduced earnings and increased risks of nutrition-related chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity in future.

While India’s economy has been growing at impressive rate, the country still has the highest number of stunted children in the world, (40.6 million children) representing one-third of the global total of stunted children under the age of five. (Source: NFHS3 2005-06, CNNS 2016-18)
If it was for an Institution like BBS, India wouldn't have stunting at all. Looking at 3 footers, Indian statistics institute would have categorized entire Bango land as stunted. 😂

These people have no shame. Bangladeshis are the largest group of tourists to India and their tourist industry survives because we visit.

The least they could do is show us some gratitude. But kamjaat chhota dimag bhakts will always be kamjaat....they act like they're doing us a favor.

Stop stunting in India​

UNICEF/UN0157898/Singh

Screenshot_20230624-113818_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom