What's new

India may ‘pull apart’ if minority rights not protected, warns Obama amid Modi’s US visit

These people have no shame. Bangladeshis are the largest group of tourists to India and their tourist industry survives because we visit.

The least they could do is show us some gratitude. But kamjaat chhota dimag bhakts will always be kamjaat....they act like they're doing us a favor.
Don't visit fvckers. It's like you like begging gratitude. If that was the case, Bango shit land should be eternally grateful for having a country at all.

These people have no shame. Bangladeshis are the largest group of tourists to India and their tourist industry survives because we visit.

The least they could do is show us some gratitude. But kamjaat chhota dimag bhakts will always be kamjaat....they act like they're doing us a favor.
They spend peanuts anyway unlike others.

Don't visit fvckers. It's like you like begging gratitude. If that was the case, Bango shit land should be eternally grateful for having a country dumb fvck.
Most of them come here because health infra itself is shit over there.

It’s the US actually. Bangladesh is 2nd though.

I heard most of them are here for ‘medical tourism’ because the healthcare in India is good.
They visit for even cough, that's how much they trust their local doctors. Now see how they turn it as if their local doctors have specialized skills but are costly so their poor visit India. They think entire world is dumb like they are.

Every year, thousands of Bangladeshi patients travel abroad in search of better medical treatment despite the availability of similar services within the country. The reasons for this trend range from a lack of trust in the local healthcare system to a desire for more advanced medical facilities

Bangladeshi patients seeking medical treatment in India has risen by 83 per cent in the last three years. As a result, a large number of patients flock to India for its relatively affordable excellent facilities.

I heard most of them are here for ‘medical tourism’ because the healthcare in India is good.
Lot of Pk folk also used to come for med 'tourism', Afghans, Lungis, Africans, even many westerners come here for that reason.. Max, Vedanta etc have excellent facilities and some of the world's best doctors.

Years ago I'd seen a movie of a Pk family, father who bought his ailing child to India/Delhi for treatment.. can't find it but here's some others, this is very common if you for some reason have to visit a hospital, you'll see a lot of them.

It’s the US actually. Bangladesh is 2nd though.

Bangladeshi numbers shrank when covid hit. Numbers are rebounding but slowly. By 2024 it will be back at the top. This is per Indian tourism hacks and tourism media outlets.

Healthcare in India is cheaper (way cheaper)- that is the main reason.

Last edited:
Bangladeshi numbers shrank when covid hit. Numbers are rebounding but slowly. By 2024 it will be back at the top.

Healthcare in India is cheaper (way cheaper)- that is the main reason.

Just wondering why the Bangladeshis are looking for a cheap healthcare? This thread says that Bangladesh is kinda wealthy and I believe it completely. So may be you guys need to do it in Bangladesh itself rather than coming to a poor country like India, yes?

Anyway, the cheapest healthcare is biradar Turkey. India is number 8 in this list.

• 1. Turkey
  • 2. Azerbaijan
  • 3. Hungary
  • 4. Czech Republic
  • 5. Thailand
  • 6. Croatia
  • 7. Poland
  • 8. India
  • 9. Spain

PS: Don’t get me wrong, for me, you guys are always welcome, legally. 😊

Just wondering why the Bangladeshis are looking for a cheap healthcare? This thread says that Bangladesh is kinda wealthy and I believe it completely. So may be you guys need to do it in Bangladesh itself rather than coming to a poor country like India, yes?

Anyway, the cheapest healthcare is biradar Turkey. India is number 8 in this list.

• 1. Turkey
  • 2. Azerbaijan
  • 3. Hungary
  • 4. Czech Republic
  • 5. Thailand
  • 6. Croatia
  • 7. Poland
  • 8. India
  • 9. Spain

PS: Don’t get me wrong, for me, you guys are always welcome, legally. 😊

Indians should not get their panties in a bunch...illegal immigration for financial reasons from Bangladesh to India is almost negligible nowadays even per BSF and BGB border guards. There may be child/woman trafficking or other illegal rackets happening but that is rare. Those you can hardly put a stop to.

Since per capita GDP nominal wise, Bangladesh is wealthier than India, the scope for illegal immigration is decreasing day by day. It may happen yet, but it will be rare. There are more jobs available in Bangladesh so why would people take the risk of crossing illegally to India?

There will however now be more illegal Indians crossing over into Bangladesh for sure, as is already evident from our side. Dhaka alone houses about two lakh or more illegal Indians, they are hard to detect because face-wise they (Oriyas, WB people and people from Bimaru states) look identical to Bangladeshis. Only checking "Dunty Card" (NID) and checking katua status gives them away.

Coming to medical tourism, most Bangladeshis who visit India for medical care only belong to the lower middle class socially. Folks who have more money can go to Asian countries close by - such as Singapore, Malaysia and majority to Thailand. Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok and Mount Elizabeth in S'pore are perennial favorites to most Bangladeshis middle class on up.

Most of the overseas medical tourism is for super-specialized medical care - so it is a good thing that half a dozen well-equipped super-specialized hospitals will be opening in Dhaka within the next two years. One already opened.

Last edited:
I said this for ages

These pajeets have said I keep saying the same thing

BUT ITS RIGHT

I told you hindutva is our biggest weapon against India and the Hindus

India has allowed Hindu extremism and poison to spread everywhere and now it ha started to divide and pull apart the social fabric of India

Indians HATE each other, they hate each other more than Pakistani hate Hindus, they are enemies

Jinnah was right,, he said we have different history
Different heros and different villains and a united state would mean INJUSTICE

So now India attacks Indian Muslims history and culture and faith, they erase that history in favor of a hindutva fantasy history

They build a parliament building with weird maps representing only Hindus

I could go on

On the ground all the toxic hatred that was unleashed is now resulting in economic boycotting of the other,, people are being attacked, riots celebrated

Indian Muslims are on the move being pushed out of some areas by Hindu extremists

Manipur is on fire

We have to be ready and once hindutva spreads the poison we have to step in and PUSH IT EVEN MORE, if you think we should oppose hindutva YOU ARE WRONG
we push it even more, we use it to divide and spread hatred awwp inside India
that's how you use this weapon

others are beginning to see the consequences and Obama just verbalized those consequences
unless India controls the Hindu extremists which it won't and can't and unless it controls the toxic hatred across India which it can't

INDIA WILL PULL APART

Coming to medical tourism, most Bangladeshis who visit India for medical care only belong to the lower middle class socially. Folks who have more money can go to Asian countries close by - such as Singapore, Malaysia and majority to Thailand. Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok and Mount Elizabeth in S'pore are perennial favorites to most Bangladeshis middle class on up.

That’s great. It’s just that the majority of these are medical patients. So I guess they can go to Turkey or Poland you know, they are way cheaper than us. This way, those with less money will save even more.

Obama's stay in Karachi significantly enriched his personal development. The Hussain part in his name will always make him stand against oppression and injustice.

Obama's stay in Karachi significantly enriched his personal development. The Hussain part in his name will always make him stand against oppression and injustice.

He surely does all that. See what he said about Uyghurs:

I think it is important for the President United States to say that if you have Uyghurs in China, who are being placed in mass camps, and "re-educated". That's a problem. That's a challenge to all of us.

I request all Pakistanis to ignore the Uyghur part of his interview and only concentrate on India part; to continue to get money from China 🫡

The former US president said if he had an opportunity to converse with PM Modi he would discuss the rights of ethnic minorities in India and what would happen if their rights were not protected

The Federal
10:39 AM, 23 June, 2023

Obama

Obama said that Biden should mention the issue of “protection of Muslim minorities” in India during his talks with Modi. File photo

Former US president Barack Obama on Thursday (June 22) said that India risks “pulling apart” if the Muslim minority is not respected, calling for the issue to be raised with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

He made these remarks in an interview to the CNN just hours before a joint press statement by US President Joe Biden and Prime Minister Modi. Obama said that Biden should mention the issue of “protection of Muslim minorities” in India during his talks with Modi. He said if he had an opportunity to converse with Modi he would discuss the rights of ethnic minorities in India and what would happen if their rights were not protected.

“If I had a conversation with Mr Modi – who I know well – part of my argument would be that if you do not protect the rights of ethnic minorities in India, then there is a strong possibility India at some point starts pulling apart. And we have seen what happens when you start getting those kinds of large internal conflicts. That would be contrary to the interests of India,” he said.

Twitter link: If I had a conversation with Mr Modi…

“The protection of the Muslim minority in a majority Hindu India – that’s something worth mentioning,” said the former president. He also said that addressing human rights with allies was always “complicated”.

Not mere coincidence: Congress

Meanwhile, back home in India, Obama’s remarks have sparked a controversy, with Congress MP Manish Tewari not seeing it as a mere coincidence when Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a state visit to the United States at the invitation of President Joe Biden. Tewari highlighted the strong bond between Biden and Obama, suggesting that the former president made the remarks on Biden’s behalf.

Reacting to Obama’s comments, Tewari tweeted, “I would be surprised if Former President Barack Obama’s comments were just coincidental. Joe Biden was Barack Obama’s Vice President for eight long years. Barack Obama continues to be his biggest supporter. It is Tweedlum & Tweedlee. Get someone equally influential to say it.”

Congress’ national spokesperson Supriya Shrinate also shared the clipping of Obama’s interview on Twitter, saying, “Watch this video from 2.36 mins – There’s a message Mr Modi’s friend ‘Barack’ has for him. Guess he’s also a part of an international conspiracy against Mr Modi? At least that’s what the bhakts would allege!”
Don't forget me, I was the most powerful man on Earth once haha. Kisko pata kaun paise de raha hai, is randi rone ke liye.

Let this champion of blacks talk about shit that happens on blacks in his country, that he never managed to solve.

Got peace prize for spreading war to every Muslim country, and has Guantanamo Bay running where every kind of human rights died a horrific death. This kind of man now worries about Muslims in another country, but then money has no shame.

Stop stunting in India​

Together we can prevent stunting and other forms of undernutrition, helping ensure every girl or boy has the best possible start in life.​

Doctors during medical camp in Anganwadi. Durga’s short journey in Manju’s Anganwadi and preschool has been nothing short of extraordinary.

UNICEF/UN0157898/Singh
Stunting causes irreversible physical and mental damage to children. A stunted child is too short for their age, does not fully develop and stunting reflects chronic undernutrition during the most critical periods of growth and development in early life. It is defined as the percentage of children, aged 0 to 59 months, whose height for age is below minus two standard deviations (moderate and severe stunting) and minus three standard deviations (severe stunting) from the median of the WHO Child Growth Standards.

In India, 35 per cent of children younger than five years of age are stunted, a manifestation of chronic undernutrition. Stunting and other forms of under-nutrition are thought to be responsible for nearly half of all child deaths globally.(Source: CNNS 2016-18)

Stunting is associated with an underdeveloped brain, with long-lasting harmful consequences, including diminished mental ability and learning capacity, poor school performance in childhood, reduced earnings and increased risks of nutrition-related chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity in future.

While India’s economy has been growing at impressive rate, the country still has the highest number of stunted children in the world, (40.6 million children) representing one-third of the global total of stunted children under the age of five. (Source: NFHS3 2005-06, CNNS 2016-18)

The first stage to solve a problem is to identify it. They don't even recognize their problem and living in delusions under Sanghi propaganda.

You just can't do anything but to feel sorry for their future generations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom