What's new

India might have a thermonuclear Bomb upto 200 Kilo Tonnes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two senior scientists giving contradictory statements. Wot a shame.

Many people here are right. These people need to talk less and act more. We should always speak less and do more. Making tall claims and not living up to it is becoming a norm. I have nothing against these organizations. Development takes time but do us a favor please.. Shut UP..

I am sure the govt knows the truth and it is doing what ever is needed to build a credible deterrent if they don't already have one. If Confidence is low go for test. If you are confident sit quite. Why the halla gulla.

"Pakistan tested different types of warheads. Three were 30 – 35 kiloton (kT) yield (an effect equivalent of 30,000 -35,000 tons of standard TNT explosives); two of the warheads delivered a 12 kt yield and four was a low-yield (less than 1 kT) warhead. Analysts assume Pakistan could have developed operational 'tactical' warheads of 20 to 25 kt and 150 kilotons as well as heavy warheads with a yield of 300–500 kt. The low-yield weapons are probably designed to be carried by fighter bombers, such as Pakistan's F-16 Fighting Falcon or French Mirage 5 aircraft. Furthermore, these warheads are presumably fitted to Pakistan's short-range ballistic missiles. The higher-yield warheads are probably fitted to the Shaheen and Ghauri ballistic missiles."

Pakistan's Nukes - Al-Qaeda's Next Strategic Surprise? - Defense Update News Analysis

Everything is a 'probably' or a 'could have' whether it being Pakistani or Indian. I guess we will never know...

I will be damn happy to see our CJ-10 missiles in Pak's warehouse. nuke capable CJ-10 that can hit india PM's office in a single shot brings peace to the region.

I will be damn happy to see our CJ-10 missiles in Pak's warehouse. nuke capable CJ-10 that can hit india PM's office in a single shot brings peace to the region.

Indian PM is less warmonger than us :smokin: hope u understand the aftermath of nuke war :hang2: and yes that single shot will result in a barrage from both sides

Indian PM is less warmonger than us :smokin: hope u understand the aftermath of nuke war :hang2: and yes that single shot will result in a barrage from both sides

when our population centers are 4000 km away from yours, and you don't have proven reliable delivery methods to strike those locations with nuke, tell me how you are going to fight back?

let me tell you something dude:

New Delhi is 300km away from our border.
Beijing and Shanghai is 3000km away from our border.

our missiles can hit your capital in seconds, while yours take minutes to fly to Beijing, with a increased probability of failure or being destroyed on its way.

our ground forces pushed into country, stayed 100 km away from your capital during our 1962 war when we two nations have a comparable strength. now we have a 20-30 years gap in terms military strength.

consider these.

when our population centers are 4000 km away from yours, and you don't have proven reliable delivery methods to strike those locations with nuke, tell me how you are going to fight back?

let me tell you something dude:

New Delhi is 300km away from our border.
Beijing and Shanghai is 3000km away from our border.

our missiles can hit your capital in seconds, while yours take minutes to fly to Beijing, with a increased probability of failure or being destroyed on its way.

our ground forces pushed into country, stayed 100 km away from your capital during our 1962 war when we two nations have a comparable strength. now we have a 20-30 years gap in terms military strength.

consider these.

Do Chinese people only leave in Beijing and Shanghai? Don't you have other major cities?

Or you only cares about those who live in Beijing and Shanghai :flame:

Do Chinese people only leave in Beijing and Shanghai? Don't you have other major cities?

It means when Beijing and Shanghai are safe, we can have the full capacity to fight back even in the worst case.

When we take New Delhi, your nation will be in chaos, even you still have a fully functioning Mumbai which looks like Shanghai in 1930s.

:smokin:

btw, when comparing cities, Mumbai is far worse than our small small town of Nanning.

Nanning, a city of 1 million.

New Delhi is more like Lanzhou in 1990s.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Lanzhou_city_from_Five_Springs_Park.jpg

:smokin: please don't mention Beijing and Shanghai, you are not going to see cities like that in your life time in india, 30 years gap takes you hundreds of years to catch up at best.

There will not a war between India and China. Even if a war happened, it will not be soon. May be after 6-10 years or much much later. That time is enough for us to create our new Agni missiles and nuclear submarines. See you in Shanghai or Beijing or wherever you are.

Don't try to proud that that your military is strong. Yes we agree that our military is not as strong as China. But it is more than capable of creating a nightmare. Also we are not any stupid african or asian country that you are funding. Mind it.

China is our number 1 enemy not Pakistan. If we are spending on modern military, all those are meant for China.

There will not a war between India and China. Even if a war happened, it will not be soon. May be after 6-10 years or much much later. That time is enough for us to create our new Agni missiles and nuclear submarines. See you in Shanghai or Beijing or wherever you are.

such logic is highly laughable. you mean when you are happily working on your new Agni which China mastered some 30 years ago, our engineers and scientists are all drunk and sleeping?

wake up dude, when you have the Agni in your hand, when your subs (you don't have any single domestic build one as of today) can fire nukes, we should already overtake the US as the biggest economy in the world.

Don't try to proud that that your military is strong. Yes we agree that our military is not as strong as China. But it is more than capable of creating a nightmare. Also we are not any stupid african or asian country that you are funding. Mind it.

nightmare? 3 hours intensive coverage of WS-2D in your capital, your country is done. mind you, we have around 1000 DF missiles deployed in the border, that is for your airports, sea ports. but for our rockets that are 10 times cheaper than missiles, we can easily build millions overnight and let you never wake up from the nightmare.

China is our number 1 enemy not Pakistan. If we are spending on modern military, all those are meant for China.

of course we are.

by forcing you to spend huge on military hardware and development, we have successfully slowed down your economic development. every time when you order fighters/subs from russia, we all feel happy like celebrating festivals.

just have a look at your recent Mig-29 deal, that is going to cost you say 10 billion USD. those money are now being spend on jets which you will never be able to master during its life cycle, contributing nothing to your education, research, industrial. how can that not to be a good news?

on the other hand, when we spend $ on defence, the money went to our society not foreign vendors. just check the differences observed in the past 2 decades. remind you: india still can not build a MBT, 50% of those components used in Arjun are imported from foreign countries.

modern military? imported military? how about stop talking such nonsense and finish the arjun and lca? how about show me you anti-satellite weapon tests result? how about show the world your h-bomb tests? how about build a fleet of ships fitted with domestic built engines, radars, guns, missiles, like the Chinese one? how about post me some pictures of your bombers? how about show me some deployed UAVs?

you don't have such resources to mess up with China. it is costing you and your children a meaningful life.

@schinese

so u mean to say after u have taken us in economy u will be ready to go in war no tats laughable so u mean to say war is free tats of no cost wow ur intelligent man

who cares u have 1000missiles we r gonna use it oly deterrence so 150 to 200 will do for us
and other u said were fancy thing for me

look who is talking you mean world celebrates when the report is circulated tat china is no1 spender on military budget
and were did u get the information tat 10billion dollar were spent on mig29upgradation again wet dreams is it

accepted tat we lag in defence product and we know tat .so u mean just we cant produce our fighter plane we should let our enemies fk us-if so wy did u buy su27,su30,engine for ur plane,subs,warships.s-300,s-400,

Last edited:
mrwarrior006, the nuke bombing icon looks cool, but please be aware, such test has never happened in your nation.

^^^i am not in china i know if it happens and not if it doesnt

look who is talking you mean world celebrates when the report is circulated tat china is no1 spender on military budget
and were did u get the information tat 10billion dollar were spent on mig29upgradation again wet dreams is it

read more before you post. China is no way the no.1 when the US is spending huge.

I am 100% happy to see the india to become the No.1.

dude US is DEVELOPED nation and we ar not

and even i will become happy if india becomes NO1:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many of the Indian members here do not really have any kind of patience or wisdom. One Chinese guy is able to take a whole bunch into a ride.

Truth is China is ahead of India in most parameters of popular measure. Just accept it and no point fighting. You get insulted once, reply back get a bunch of more insults and u come back one more time.

Dude shchinese welcome back. Its fun reading you. and yes Criticism is very important, i wish there were people around Indian politicians and administrators giving them these kind of insults day in and day out. May be those thick skinned power hungry demons would then work a bit more and bark less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom