What's new

India moves anti-tank missiles to LoC

I don't think ATGMs are big in size that they need moving. If India really want to deploy ATGM to front lines they could have done it quietly, Making this into News means India are scared.
I agree. This is more a cautionary bit of News. Looking at the territoryI dont think it is tank terrain as it is mountainous. However they can use them to target Pak bunkers.
This is all stupid and a no gains loss of life on both sides. Where does it all lead upto?
A

Bro do you know what this is?

DVwXEcxXkAAiY8V.jpg
Grenade launcher

I agree. This is more a cautionary bit of News. Looking at the territoryI dont think it is tank terrain as it is mountainous. However they can use them to target Pak bunkers.
This is all stupid and a no gains loss of life on both sides. Where does it all lead upto?
A
It all leads up to the needless death of soldiers on both sides and Modi getting re-elected to the cheers of a billion brainwashed sheeps.

A
They have started it....they use to attack civilians to pressurize Pakistan but when got spanked hard they cry out load.

Dear Sir they already operating and using anti Tank missile against Pak troops but their success rate is much lower then ours because of range and accuracy.

Fanboys.... Who has nothing else to loose other than a bit of data pack.....

Do they think Pakistan has ran out of anti-tank missiles? If Indians will attack, they will see same treatment applied back - every-time!

Pakistan has 0.0% tolerance against Indian violations and terrorism against Pakistanis. Enough has been seen and tolerated in the last 15 years - but no more. Now you will see responses for your actions. Try something on the border and see what happens. :azn:

I think bunker buster version of Baktar Shikan will be most effective response to any ATGM threat from India and Pakistan should be able to deploy in good numbers.

Back
Top Bottom