What's new

India must covertly target terrorists like Hafiz Saeed

Good for you, you learned alliteration today.
Here is your gold star.
your mummy, daddy will be so proud :yahoo:

That is the only argument u are capable on an online discussion.

Pretty Pathetic.

Actually, the Mumbai underworld dons, especially Chotta Rajan and company are more than capable of ex-terminating dawood and even hafiz saeed for that matter.

Indian special forces are not req. at all for this.

Why don't you do it then?

Ohh hope ISI will listen your thoughts and implement.. It will be really great if ISI could kill him and blame RAW for that.. Laathi bhi nahin tootegi and saap bhi mar jaayega..
What you say...

ISI is a Military intelligence service they are not structured to listen to my thoughts or desires ... comprendo ?

That is the only argument u are capable on an online discussion.

Pretty Pathetic.

lol, you getting mad bro?

And i was not offering any discussion, I was simply trolling a troll (you);)

Actually, the Mumbai underworld dons, especially Chotta Rajan and company are more than capable of ex-terminating dawood and even hafiz saeed for that matter.

Indian special forces are not req. at all for this.

Agreed 100% , those people gud at killing beyond the borders eg: they assassinated Shetty (close associate of Dawood) in UAE.

RAW is worthless as usual their previous track record; Mumbai bomb blast: remains mum , Parliament attack:mum , Mumbai attack :Mum then wat the hell they plucking at their office I don't know?.

lol, you getting mad bro?

And i was not offering any discussion, I was simply trolling a troll (you);)

By bringing people into it.

Sanity in discussion .. that is a hard thing to get .. maturity is the solution.

One day you too will attain it.

Simply by posting smileys and bringing peoples name in threads in not trolling a troll but a post by a person who has nt reached mental growth fully. Got it?

Ofcourse it is. He was in Indian custody until IA hijacking in 1999, we could have had blown his head off...its a mistake that we didn't.

You were not able to kill him when he was in india. And now he is not even in india how will you manage to kill him? :D

Jhukti hai duniya, jhukane wala chahiye !

From islamic text.

Jo Allah ke samnay jhukta hai Allah usay kisi aur ke samnay nahi jhuknay deta.

You were not able to kill him when he was in india. And now he is not even in india how will you manage to kill him? :D

No sorry, mistake, I modified my post.

I confused him with someone else. He was not in Indian custody.

Agreed 100% , those people gud at killing beyond the borders eg: they assassinated Shetty (close associate of Dawood) in UAE.

RAW is worthless as usual their previous track record; Mumbai bomb blast: remains mum , Parliament attack:mum , Mumbai attack :Mum then wat the hell they plucking at their office I don't know?.

9/11 happened inspite of multi billion dollar US intelligence apparatus, the London bombings happened inspite of the famous MI 5/6. The terrorists backed by active state sponsors and their intelligence agencies carry on attacks when its least expected. RAW did sound out a warning before the attack so did the CIA.

False information is a modus operandi of these organizations to confuse intelligence agencies and attack when least expected.

9/11 happened inspite of multi billion dollar US intelligence apparatus, the London bombings happened inspite of the famous MI 5/6. The terrorists backed by active state sponsors and their intelligence agencies carry on attacks when its least expected. RAW did sound out a warning before the attack so did the CIA.

False information is a modus operandi of these organizations to confuse intelligence agencies and attack when least expected.

The difference is after 9/11 and London Bombings, US or UK had no such incidents , while India faces terrorist attacks at regular intervals.

Back
Top Bottom