What's new

'India not safe for Pakistanis' and the IPL controversy

They just simply can't digest our superiority in T-20, even in that Champions League they didnt even reached Semi's with Three teams

typical TOM girl comments..who lifted the first T20 ? u stupid girl...read something before u post in this esteemed forum.

watch your words sucker, i can do it a lot better than you....

you will call us animals & in response i must throw roses,

Dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib.......har wahiyat khayal achha hai....

Wahiyat ehh, kuyn kuch Jal geya kia

Dil to tum log Kush kr rahe ho :haha:

They just simply can't digest our superiority in T-20, even in that Champions League they didnt even reached Semi's with Three teams

Yup... India is better than Pakistan in so many aspects (including per capita income, literacy rate, life expectancy, infant mortality rate and oh yeah... ODI and Test rankings) that we find it very hard to accept the fact that Pakistan has finally beaten us in at least one aspect... T-20 cricket.

And that is sole reason why the IPL didn't select any Pakistani players.

typical TOM girl comments..who lifted the first T20 ? u stupid girl..i think u're behind a veil .read something before u post in this esteemed forum.

HAHAH Who lifted first World Cup just live on that and as every one know Pakistan was best team and should have won. Just thanks Misbah for poor shoot selecton nai to DONI KE TAT*O SAY HAWA NAKIL GAI TI.

ANd who is Champion TODAY ?? We can say we reached atleast final in first T20 WC and what about India ? HAHA When Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka in group match and Yuraj standing in dressing room and dancing was beat hell out of him in next match against WI could not see him dancing.

INDIA WAS NEVER AND WILL BE NEVER AS GOOD AS PAKISTAN.

Yup... India is better than Pakistan in so many aspects (including per capita income, literacy rate, life expectancy, infant mortality rate and oh yeah... ODI and Test rankings) that we find it very hard to accept the fact that Pakistan has finally beaten us in at least one aspect... T-20 cricket.

And that is sole reason why the IPL didn't select any Pakistani players. I envy your intelligence.

so your down to same old rant, per Capita Income & blah blah...

we all know the reasons :cheesy:

I envy your intelligence.

ur not the first one to do that :haha:

Last edited:
Yes..thats ur (our ?) culture..slightly low level (since our forefathere are same)

so you want me to go down to "father & mother?"
trust me your gonna regret it if i went down to that level

Its your culture not ours

****..use english u lovely EMOtional girliee...

That part was not for you so don't burn yourself :flame:

Before Indians talk about Indian team blabla how many Indians players has been choosen as all time best ?

We have Imran Khan, Javed M, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Zaheer A, Hanif Mohammed, Shoaib A list is long but i dont want to embarace u. Last time India won world was ?? i wasnt born than i guess lol.

Thats right..we have money to organize such matches...and therz no need to mouth watering over money..don't cry..u don't deserve $$$$..STOP that nonsense doctrine of bleeding INDIA with thousand cuts..ur dying as a nation anyway and we regenerating like a colossus !!! get to work girlie...

Ofcourse India has. India is biggest sex marked in world and bollywood is also same lol.

FACT IS PAKISTAN IS WORLD T20 CHAMPIONS so JALO SALOOO....

Thats right..we have money to organize such matches...and therz no need to mouth watering over money..don't cry..u don't deserve $$$$..STOP that nonsense doctrine of bleeding INDIA with thousand cuts..ur dying as a nation anyway and we regenerating like a colossus !!! get to work girlie...

yup money won you the T-20 & i know you are all pissed at pak's record in T-20, last time you lost 4 T-20 matches in a row...

so keep yourself happy with IPL boys

Dance kro & aur Kush raho IPL se

Number 1 and nothing less! Indians can only avoid defeat by keeping Pakistanis out!

Number 1 baby, Number 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
so your down to same old rant, per Capita Income & blah blah...

It wasn't a rant. Anyways, sorry for going off-topic with that remark.

Back to the topic, the popularity of Pakistani players in India is for every one to see. So to say that India cannot "digest" Pakistan's success in T-20 cricket was uncalled for.

And as I have said before, look at the matter from the perspective of the IPL franchisees and their security concerns. Trust me, we don't want to see our beloved Pakistani players being beaten up by Shiv Sena activists.

Look at the matter with an open mind rather than being carried away by emotions and media bias.

It wasn't a rant. Anyways, sorry for going off-topic with that remark.

Back to the topic, the popularity of Pakistani players in India is for every one to see. So to say that India cannot "digest" Pakistan's success in T-20 cricket was uncalled for.

And as I have said before, look at the matter from the perspective of the IPL franchisees and their security concerns. Trust me, we don't want to see our beloved Pakistani players being beaten up by Shiv Sena activists.

Look at the matter with an open mind rather than being carried away by emotions and media bias.

you can't control those bunch of Thugs :disagree:

how is that possible???

they are no 'power full' people

Back
Top Bottom