What's new

'India not safe for Pakistanis' and the IPL controversy

Ok Let me make it this ay so that You can easily understan, We dont want to pay the pakistanis whose money go directly or Indirectly for terrorism in India, so we cannot dig our Own grave.... And Oh yeah BCCI is totally dependant on pakistan, Oh come on Enough of your silly jokes

Thats difference between Pakistanies and Indians. Indians say some thing and stab you in back as proven this time. Why not just say that before inviting our players ? Now youtube dont want pay same money as before since they thought WORLD CHAMPIONS would be part of IPL. Either you like or not WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Its not my word but a proff sports editior who know more than u and me ? Just watch video any enjoy if any comments talk to him stopp wasting place here :pakistan:

Ok Let me make it this ay so that You can easily understan, We dont want to pay the pakistanis whose money go directly or Indirectly for terrorism in India, so we cannot dig our Own grave.... And Oh yeah BCCI is totally dependant on pakistan, Oh come on Enough of your silly jokes

I terarrst has much money then poor IPL.;) see usama bin laden woprld no-2 construction company owner.:lol:

And why blaming us for comments given by your ppl ? First they have to decide whats they reason not buying Pakistani players after inviting them ?

Sorry to say m8 just watch that clip and have fun... TRUE FACE OF INDIA

I say well done to our franchises, they lack Unity, just wanna play IPL for money, we dont need leeches

My dear, the whole world knows that the other name of terrorism is pakistan.... So you must know that Yeah we preplanned to Insult your country and we did.... So why do u think Afridi is crying? He was dreaming to become millionare IPL rejected the pakistanis.... happy?

chunkiya real tactic belever.oihhhhhhhhhhh poor .any way your post reported:chilli:

My dear, the whole world knows that the other name of terrorism is pakistan.... So you must know that Yeah we preplanned to Insult your country and we did.... So why do u think Afridi is crying? He was dreaming to become millionare IPL rejected the pakistanis.... happy?

YES holde world in only India. Look at who is crying by finding "jokes" to hide there face.

Thats difference between Pakistanies and Indians. Indians say some thing and stab you in back as proven this time. Why not just say that before inviting our players ? Now youtube dont want pay same money as before since they thought WORLD CHAMPIONS would be part of IPL. Either you like or not WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Its not my word but a proff sports editior who know more than u and me ? Just watch video any enjoy if any comments talk to him stopp wasting place here :pakistan:

Now who denied the fact that They are the latest 20-20 Champs? And IPL is a mixed team, So Unity is a matter of concern, and especially when After 26/11.....

STOPP WRINTING JUST LISTEN TO THAT CLIP AND IF HAVE ANY THING TO SAY TALK TO GUPTA , SHILPA and PRETY who are saying India is full of hindu terrorists that why we can garanti securty to cricket players.

And worst thing is Australian also be threaten so not 100% they will play IPL. There goverment to decide in few days. JAO UN KE PAO PAKRO

Now who denied the fact that They are the latest 20-20 Champs? And IPL is a mixed team, So Unity is a matter of concern, and especially when After 26/11.....

Tell ur BCCI and IPL owner to be a man and tell that before inviting players. Typical Indians we have seen before too sad :( :chilli:

I don't know why the hell Indians have to be defensive about this.....IPL'team owners made losses last year due to Pakistani Players....so they decided...no more busiiness with Pakistani players..... and if pakistani cricket board is so concerned...and they have got balls...why dont theyy create a PPL....and then its their prorogative to not to involve Indians in it....... are aukat hai to create a challanger event to IPL ....than do whatever you can......Its Indias league...indians own it....so thay can do whatever they want.

In 122 Matches - 45 India, 68 Pakistan. NR-9.
In India - 26. 9 India, 17 Pakistan. NR-2.
In Pakistan - 27. 11 India, 14 Pakistan. NR-4.
At Sharjah - 26. 7 India, 19 Pakistan. NR-0.
All Neutral - 64. 25 India, 37 Pakistan. NR-3.

This will certainly give everyone a good sleep.

:cheers:

STILL no shame:P

So who is ranked up the table? guess this will give a sound sleep for many

So who is ranked up the table? guess this will give a sound sleep for many

lo, you ppl drag your "ranking" every where as the results speak for itself, keep licking the RANKING

SA has got a great ranking but they never won any major tournament

har dafa Semi's mae bahir ho jate han

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom