What's new

'India not safe for Pakistanis' and the IPL controversy

I cheered for Sohail Tanveer when he played from RR....and he has this 'thing' against 'hindus'...I'd say ban him from the IPL forever...!
and any other Pakistani players who think that we Hindus are of "kharab zanyeeyat"!

I cheered for Sohail Tanveer when he played from RR....and he has this 'thing' against 'hindus'...I'd say ban him from the IPL forever...!
and any other Pakistani players who think that we Hindus are of "kharab zanyeeyat"!

Rightly put, if we are so bad why one the first hand they want to play here

Last edited:
Rightly put, if we are so bad why one the first hand they want to play here
Its about money dear......a single IPL contract...for 2 months would give them more money ...than they would earn ...playing for Pakistan for whole year.......on top of that they get money from ads thay would do...overand above their franchise fee.
:pop:

The bhanda is going to ultimately phoot, about who, what and why was involved in this whole raam kahani

come on man, its an open auction, how the hell does the IPL organiser or the GOI is in a place to know which frenchise will bid for whom????
its not the distribution of teams from the available plaires its open biding.

bhanda kya phoot na hain, ram kahani yahi he ki koibhi business house pakistani player ko lena nahi chahta.:azn:
That is the official line, your own news editors and political analysts are coming on Pakistani TV and openly stating that they feel the government is behind it.

Performance wise it is not possible that out of all the franchises nobody thought the number 1 players in T20, the world champions, the people who even defeated and knocked out India, those people are not fit to play in a league match?

Pretty soon we'll hear about how the Indian government forced and pressurized the franchises to drop the Pakistanis.

That is the official line, your own news editors and political analysts are coming on Pakistani TV and openly stating that they feel the government is behind it.

Performance wise it is not possible that out of all the franchises nobody thought the number 1 players in T20, the world champions, the people who even defeated and knocked out India, those people are not fit to play in a league match?

Pretty soon we'll hear about how the Indian government forced and pressurized the franchises to drop the Pakistanis.

totally agreed.performance was never an issue. and i think pakistan are the best in T20.

How come the Pakistani posters are not reacting to the comments of sohail tanveer?When he took home $100,000 in the first edition of the IPL - how come he didn't abuse the Hindus then?

really cricket is time waste game and lots of man are wasting time here talk some thing else

The bhanda is going to ultimately phoot, about who, what and why was involved in this whole raam kahani

All issues will be sidelined with an attack by the Pakistani "Not-State" Actors similar to the 26/11 Attack on Mumbai.

These Non-State Actors may be acting outside the writ of the Pakistani Government or any of its Branches or Departments but the end result will be a complete Boycott by India.

No. This is not a Threat. It is a Statement of Facts.

Sad but True.

Back
Top Bottom