What's new

India offers Pak Rs.56 crore ($10 million) for handing over Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl[i]tZ

Reaction score
26TH_PAKISTAN_1094086f.jpg

Exasperated with Pakistan's refusal to act against Hafiz Saeed, Home Secretary R. K. Singh offered that India would even be ready to pay Rs.56 crore to Pakistan in case Saeed is handed over to them.

Singh's remark came at the conclusion of the two-day talks in Islamabad on Friday where the much-anticipated signing of the visa agreement between both countries did not happen.

Singh, however, maintained that there was enough evidence provided by India against Saeed and that added to the proof collected against Saeed by Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

He said it was adequate to arrest and prosecute Saeed for the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

When asked if India would in that case pocket the Rs.56 crore bounty offered by the US for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed, Singh said that India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India

saeed_350_052712071545.jpg

Read more at: India offers Pakistan Rs 56 crore for handing over Hafiz Saeed : Pakistan News - India Today

Chidambaram rejects Malik's invite to visit Pak over its inaction in 26/11 case

You should give us $1.5 trillion we will happily hand him over :D :P

they should spend that $10 million on feeding it's hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute

India will not be offering any additional 10 million USD.

This is the same bounty that the US has announced on Hafiz.

India just said that they will be glad if Pakistan got the amount.

lol After getting tired of exchanging dosas, now this corrupt administration is offering bribes. This Government is made up of cowards.

You should give us $1.5 trillion we will happily hand him over :D :P

Good. So now you also accept that all that you say is actually nothing but mere dramebaazi and in fact it's all up for sale to the highest bidder.

This is the funniest joke I have ever heard. Come on , even Indians cannot be that brain dead...

Funny...

I think they are confusing Pakistan with Bangladesh..

they should spend that $10 million on feeding it's hundreds of millions of poor/starving/destitute
why not spend (if possible) on capturing the killer of our poor people, n we know how to feed our people n their is no requirement of lecturing us that too from a country in which poverty rate only increases.

This is the funniest joke I have ever heard. Come on , even Indians cannot be that brain dead...

Funny...

I think they are confusing Pakistan with Bangladesh..

Please don't insult Bangladesh. They are a country with a lot of self-respect.

...and a GDP and an economy that's growing a lot faster than yours.

I think Pakistan should return the gesture by offering India 10 Million Dollars for Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom