What's new

India offers to help Pak to conduct rescue in Siachen

^

I'm not in the armed forces, nor am I in Pakistan at the moment.

Sorry I can't compute this Bharti logic.

Lol. If you bhartis, didn't oppress the Kashmiris, they wouldn't have needed to be on Siachen in the first place. Our soldiers know the risks they take and do so for our nation. For this we salute them.

i think we did our job.we cant change our neighbors unfortunately.
we ask them for their help and its enough more than.Atleast they wont make an issue that we even dint ask them for help.
so i dont think we need to post more or ask more for this.

So you have no right to reject our help. Let some full blooded Pakistanis do that.

I am the most Pakistani Pakistani in the world, and can speak for all Pakistanis when I say that India can take their support and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I am the most Pakistani Pakistani in the world, and can speak for all Pakistanis when I say that India can take their support and shove it where the sun don't shine.
,,,,,No U R not.........
..Most of pakistanis from pakistan welcomed the India's offer and effort........they are the son of the soils...
but U won't like ...as none of your countrymen is dying in that Avalanche.

Who gave yo that title?

and sorry to say you are a hypocrite who rejects help to their countrymen while sitting in the relative luxury of a foreign country.

,,,,,No U R not.........
..Most of pakistanis from pakistan welcomed the India's offer and effort........they are the son of the soils...
but U won't like ...as none of your countrymen is dying in that Avalanche.

Son, being in the US for 4-5 years does not mean that I am not a son of the soil. Keep your bs to yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom