What's new

India offers to help Pak to conduct rescue in Siachen

^

I'm not in the armed forces, nor am I in Pakistan at the moment.

Sorry I can't compute this Bharti logic.

Lol. If you bhartis, didn't oppress the Kashmiris, they wouldn't have needed to be on Siachen in the first place. Our soldiers know the risks they take and do so for our nation. For this we salute them.

you know why Pakistan is in the state it is today? its because of people like you, quite frankly if you don't want help saving your men then save them yourselves funny how they take aid from white people thousands of miles away but not from the people whom live right next door but whatever we won't be the ones chanting Janazah will we?

I will say it again for everybody that is confused. No thanks Bhartis.

GoP has already declined the offer.

I know. 130 dead soldiers isn't really a big deal, is it? After all you have a large heart.

you actually expect them to care? NATO destroyed a Pak army camp drones are already doing enough damage daily battles between TTP and security forces and they still feed their ego its at times like these where you don't feel hostile to your enemies rather only pitiful

well we must be thkful to our army which stays there and save us.
God save our army from this kind of incidents

you actually expect them to care? NATO destroyed a Pak army camp drones are already doing enough damage daily battles between TTP and security forces and they still feed their ego its at times like these where you don't feel hostile to your enemies rather only pitiful
WTF does it have to do with Siachin Issue ? Do you have to troll on every thread ?

Thanks for the offer , but no thanks ...

thks again pakistanis for saving our resources :laugh: and maintaining your ego ..
To tell the truth , there was nothing much you guys could do ... Time is passing ... Machinery is there and so are the rescue teams ... Nevertheless a good gesture :) Appreciated ...

lol ....razpak....@Indians let him bark what eva he wants......perfect example for brainwashed people...may be he don't know the meaning of humanity....because he is not in that place...getwell soon razpak....i have a doubt ...does islam teach you to not help or take help from your foe(you are feeling us as foe,right)....

Koi jabardasti to hai nahi na??

If Pakistan not want any help it`s OK... India had shown a good gesture ,
ab hum kyo lar rahe hain??:what:

kisi ka gala pakar ke madad karoge kya??:blink:

Guys ignore Raspak, he is the only muslim on this thread to be hostile towards Indians offering help.

India are experts at this field, only a madman wouldn't appreciate India efforts here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom